Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 45. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
And ethers and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins, this year we're going to start to see huge profits starting now.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 01:24:06 PM
If we will compare market capitalization of Bitcoin and Ethereum, becomes obvious that Bitcoin still dominates the crypto currency market and most likely this year nothing will change
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 26, 2018, 04:38:34 AM
BTC will remain the strongest coin and will remain in first position this year. No one has been able to defeat the potential of BTC's technology. Although the ethereum community has successfully mastered the market, it will not discourage the BTC community from leaving the BTC. BTC is the king of crypto, although its price is very high, it does not become a barrier to the crypto community still reaching it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
July 26, 2018, 03:47:14 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

i think bitcoin will still be a leader at the end of this year, still hard for Ethereum if want to replace Bitcoin position. but doesn't mean Ethereum is not good, Ethereum is good also, as you say above a lot of tokens use Ethereum platform for smart contracts and Ethereum always be a bitcoin competitor in recent years. but yes, however, Bitcoin still be a number one at least for the next few years.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
No doubt , of course btc will always be a leader even though all altcoin standart is based on erc20
it will not change the leadership of the first digital currency btc
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 26, 2018, 03:02:11 AM
At first since I consider myself newbie on this kind of system I preferred ETH by the time I saw how ETH get a market price increase for the past few months and bitcoin was being left behind. However, As I have seen now on ETH that was being left behind by bitcoin in terms of market price increase relatively I realize that it is still the bitcoin as a king of all crypto and ether was just an altcoin. So probably the winner would be bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:59:38 AM
Market analysis over the past year has shown that these two coins show proportional figures in the growth and fall in prices. I think that in 2018 the situation will not change. Therefore, it is difficult to name the winner.
Activity: 132
July 26, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
I think Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always maintain its leading position. Ethereum cannot easily shake the position of Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin has never been designed for widespread use, Bitcoin has more More fans, more people know, bitcoin is always the first place in my heart
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 01:47:26 AM
this will know this year end because some times ETH will grow up and some time BTC will grow up, in my gust BTC is the winner every year 
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 01:41:21 AM
Ethereum has in the last few months also received a lot of media hype as well. This has brought the attention of mainstream investors towards Ethereum. But, this year Bitcoin probably will still be the winner.
Activity: 100
July 26, 2018, 12:19:48 AM
This year's winner will be the entire encrypted world. The development of encryption has been a concern for governments and financial institutions. Including large investment institutions.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 12:17:12 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Bitcoin is the no. 1 still for me  rather to Ethereum, especially the price value of bitcoin so far was reached the 8000$ in just a couple of days only. Maybe it happens because of the coming ETF again once bitcoin become approve by this ETF I think that's the time Bitcoin will goes up again.
Ethereum will be the winner of the year. see the development that in Ethereum can be a good improvement and generate substantial profit in the future. so making Ethereum the main support will be very profitable. and I continue to support with the presence of Ethereum development today and in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Hello everyone!

Bitcoin is the no. 1 still for me  rather to Ethereum, especially the price value of bitcoin so far was reached the 8000$ in just a couple of days only. Maybe it happens because of the coming ETF again once bitcoin become approve by this ETF I think that's the time Bitcoin will goes up again.
Activity: 266
July 25, 2018, 04:28:54 AM
for anyone who is # 1. BITCOIN still wins because we know bitcoin is the only one who knows the cryptoworld so the crypto currency is spreading worldwide.
so if ETH exceeds the bitcoin so it will not last long. it will fall too.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 04:05:55 AM
Hello everyone!

not without reason, you can see it for yourself. I am sure that this year bitcoin will always be the overall champion of various crypto currencies. ethereum will always occupy the second position or maybe worse than his current position
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
Bitcoin remains the winner of the year due to the fact Bitcoin is already excessive sufficient that it is very difficult for Ethereum to conquer Bitcoin within the near future, I assume Ethereum still takes a completely long time.
Activity: 82
July 23, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
The likelihood of ethereum past bitcoin could happen yet not sooner rather than later. I think this year bitcoin will even now be a victor, on the grounds that the distinction in bitcoin cost with ethereum is extremely far away.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
ethereum and bitcoin krypto currency stock exchange kings. very large volume owners and are known by all investors. this year started bad in the two of them but later the prices increased. I think it will be bitcoin again at the end of this year which will increase its value further.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
Bitcoin will remain the leader of the cryptocurrency market for at least two years, so do not even think that someone will be able to overtake Bitcoin in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 09:16:55 AM
I suppose that bitcoin will maintain its position this year, as people tend more to believe in its growth plus this year there is a growing competition between eth and new projects like NEO and EOS.
Right I agree with your opinion I think if we talk about this year's winner of course bitcoin remains the winner,
because for this year I think it is still difficult for sure ethereum can beat bitcoin and to beat bitcoin would take time
Pages:
Jump to: