Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 43. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think for next couple of years BTC will always be number one! But noone knows for sure what will happen!
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 05:06:58 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion the year will not also be given to Ethereum. Although the concept that etheum become the lobbyist of the total 90% ICO being launch this year but the current market is still favorable to bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 05:06:18 PM
Bitcoin for sure especialy if etf happens this year it will push the price way high while ethereum wont follow because nothing really special will happen with it,imo eth wont go up for at least this year untill they implemnt sharding and plasma
Activity: 219
July 27, 2018, 05:03:57 PM
 I think Etherium will be the future of blockchain. Etherium is blockchain 2.0 which is the foundation of most ICO projects today. Smart contrat has many outstanding features compared to blockchain 1.0 (Bitcoin). Affecting with Etherium is no substitute card though the future may appear blockchain 3.0, 4.0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
We have no winner this year, seems like it is so. We see red market most of this year and manipulations from the whales. People losing more then gaining,but may be thing will change soon
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 04:02:50 PM
I am sure the winner in this year is still Bitcoin. Because until now there is no coin that can rival the price of Bitcoin. So it is unlikely Ethereum to win in this year. It may take several years for Ethereum to be the winner.
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
July 27, 2018, 03:48:23 PM
There are 2 types of competitions in these cryptocurrencies and each of them will win.

1. Bitcoin will win in the competition of domination and market capitalization among cryptocurrencies and will remain in first place by the end of 2018.
2. Ethereum will win in profitability and bringing income to its investors because due to its low price today, the percentage of its increase will be much higher than bitcoin.
Activity: 53
July 27, 2018, 03:46:52 PM
They look alike. Not many flashes. There is only a basic synchronous operation. Of course, bitcoin is stronger than ether. After all, Bitcoin has been around for a longer time. The ether is growing, and the future is better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:44:24 PM
During the interview, Charlie Lee compared bitcoin to gold. In his opinion, if you compare BTC with any commodity, it is certainly gold, because bitcoin is the most suitable way of investing funds for the growth of welfare.
Lee said that bitcoin is easy to store and convenient to list, so it is even better than gold. He believes that the bitcoin market can be more valuable than the gold market.
Activity: 266
July 27, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

Only at the end of the year will know who will win, but I think it will be bitcoin! A little more tolerate friends
Activity: 44
July 27, 2018, 03:43:07 PM
They look alike. Not many flashes. There is only a basic synchronous operation. Of course, bitcoin is stronger than ether. After all, Bitcoin has been around for a longer time.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 03:39:29 PM
Looking from which side to compare.  it is obvious that bitcoin will always be more expensive
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
I believe that this year bitcoin will retain its leadership and will remain the number one coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
The truth about the relationship between Ethereum as well as Bitcoin is complicated to say the least. The reason for that is Ethereum is often considered as a 2nd cryptocurrency. If indeed, the Bitcoin adoption does not increase in the off-line world, there is definitely an opportunity for Ethereum to become the most valued cryptocurrency.
Activity: 111
July 27, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
I also agree with your opinion to buy the coin which has good potential because ethereum, dash, litecoin and bitcoin cash are very popular and have a high price so it is suitable we invest and we hold long term. on the other hand in the scale of crypto development I believe in the future will be better than the previous year.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
I think Bitcoin will be a much more profitable investment this year. The course of the Etherium is quite low now and will definitely grow. However, those who invested bitcoin 1-2 months ago already received more than 25% of profits.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
July 27, 2018, 03:10:57 PM
In my opinion is BTC every time the biggest winner, because if BTC do not increase it mean all other alt coins decrease more. So in this fact is it important that we see Bitcoin as a winner instead of ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
July 27, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
The truth is that Ethereum provides a decentralized processing platform. This ensures that more and more people are able to earn Ethereum just by lending the processing power.
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 07:19:21 PM
This year there are no winners or no losers. the market is unstable and declining, even in critical condition. but bitcoin still leads among other coins. and followed by ethereum.
Activity: 308
July 26, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
It will depend if and when the Bitcoin ETF will be approved... BTC will shoot up and then it will be alts turn
Pages:
Jump to: