Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 41. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
both of which are current winners ETH and Bitcoin are one of the most promising investments of cryptocurrency today
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:41:13 AM
I'm sure Ethereum and Bitcoin will be the winners, because these two coins have great potential and are very well known and have very many fans, but still that Bitcoin is still the most superior and number one and nobody can beat Bitcoin and it will be winner of the year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
July 30, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think at some point there will be a currency that will take away BTCs leadership, but I am not sure ETH will take its place. Just because something was first does not mean it will remain on top (at some point there was hi5, MySpace, and then Facebook took over). However, for any cryptocurrency to take over I think it needs to be a currency that can be used for everyday payments / transactions, which would give it the chance of massive adoption.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 03:37:06 AM
This year I think Bitcoin will win. Ethereum did not show expected performance in 2018.

There are too many tokens and coins in the crypto money world. That's why it's harder to make big money on the market.

The prices of all tokens will rise and everyone will win.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 03:35:05 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion both bitcoin and ethereum needs high tech innovations to compete to future coins and blockchain technologies that will come out to the market that intends to become the number one. Lack of updates and consistency about tech innovation will be a very bad thing to these two leaders right now.
And answering your question in my own humble opinion, As long as bitcoin believers creates ways to upgrade the blockchain algorithm to become a much more sound technology, it will stay as the number one.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
My mind is ETH because, Ethereum is the best choice between bitcoin and ethereum and my voice goes with it because it is my second favorite coin after bitcoin. also the maximum coin works on the Ethereum platform, it has excellent growth potential and is also the largest coin based on volume .
Activity: 87
July 30, 2018, 03:25:29 AM
Both are strong coins. Choosing between them is difficult. With such a statement of the question, I would prefer to follow the Pareto rule: 80% would invest in bitcoin, and 20% of the remaining amount of the deposit would be invested in the ethereum. A fairly balanced portfolio would have turned out. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
BTC or ETH in 2018, ? my opinion is for ethereum, cause Ethereum will be more profitable than Bitcoin and many coins  join the contract with ETH and I think ethereum will perform better right now.
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
July 29, 2018, 01:31:57 PM
For me personally - both lost.

In january expected BTC 15k at the end of summer ant ETH 2k.

Now i think BTC 10k and ETH 1k at the end of December - will be sucess..
Activity: 231
July 29, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
Yes until now still in crypto market domination by Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both of these coins have a very big impact on all Altcoin. And has a very large fan and became the top coin in recent years. Moreover, both these coins to trade the future very well.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 12:19:02 PM
I do not know why, but I feel that this year will be the year of the etherum. These coins have in my opinion much more potential than any other known coin. There are so many people who are already building huge projects on their clever palttform contracts. And many huge companies, such as the Swiss post with modum, use them.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 12:18:23 PM
for me. BTC because we know him king when it comes to coins.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
Ethereum this year will not beat its record and certainly will not be able to overtake Bitcoin by capitalization Bitcoin will remain the leader in the crypto currency market for a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:11:02 PM
There is no competition between the two crypto coins. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies even with all its flaws. It is the first cryptocurrency and all others altcoins are building on its foundation. It will forever be number one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 29, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
2017 was ethereum's year and for sure ERC-20 tokens year but 2018 will be bitcoins and other coins year next year we can see the longest bear markt.
Activity: 86
July 29, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
Perhaps this will two was be going victor of this current year, Because this two was at that point the same began to build the cost dependably. Be that as it may, BTC was the number in the market and sick figure nobody can be beat of BTC in the market yet it have perhaps the ETH.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
July 28, 2018, 07:44:14 PM
It's July now, we can't pick a winner when more 5 months are left! But when you are asking to pick between bitcoin and another coin, then I will take bitcoin as a winner blindly. Ethereum is really very popular, well-known coin and it has a good future! But still, you are comparing ETH With bitcoin! Bitcoin always will be the winner, it is the base of cryptocurrency and it should be the winner forever.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 07:37:24 PM
It would be too soon to judge who will surpass and who will top the rating, however I believe that this year EET won't overwhelm the military-specialized collaboration. He can not contrast and it in cost.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
If the eth will win against btc i'm pretty sure that this will not happen this year...bitcoin will still the king for another long period
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
I guess that Ethereum has more potencial for growth, if we compare it to bitcoin. Ether has a lot of fundamental news like introducing casper, sharding, etc.
I am still confident that bitcoin will remain number one on the market because until now a lot of investor all over the world is still prefer to invest there money with bitcoin and there is no doubt that bitcoin will remain the best as long the value of it will incresse very high in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: