Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 39. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 30, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher speed than bitcoin, 99% of the alternative coins are based on the ETH network, judging by the use of of course the ethereum is much better than bitcoin, but now it is too early to talk about the winners, because the launch of new networks means there will be more opportunities and the situation can change at any moment.
In my opinion, ethereum and bitcoin do not compete with each other. They have completely different functions. Ethereum can not beat beatcoin in price, as bitcoin has a much higher capitalization and it dominates the price over the rest of the crypto currency.
If the Plasma project is introduced this year in ethereum and this will allow this coin to completely solve the problem with scalability, then it will be possible to consider that this year ethereum has considerably bypassed bitcoin in its functionality.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
Of course bitcoin. Bitcoin total supply is only 21m, ethereum is the inf. In long time investing bitcoin will be winner.

Yeah, bitcoin will always be first and the second is ethereum, they both have different blockchain so we cannot compare them to each other since bitcoin existed earlier that ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
Of course bitcoin. Bitcoin total supply is only 21m, ethereum is the inf. In long time investing bitcoin will be winner.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 30, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
Bitcoin differs from ethereum because bitcoin is even more profitable. Everywhere your tokens or altcoins compute it, the difference between them is bitcoin because it has the most bit great price right now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 09:32:12 AM
I think ethereum takes more time to defeat bitcoin.
But, no one knows the year 2018 in not finish yet.maybe yes or no.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 09:24:17 AM
as coin number one, i still prefer to bitcoin.

although ethereum has good potential in the future and has a strong foundation,

but bitcoin remains the best option to invest in this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
This year, of course bitcoin will make ethereum. But next year there are a lot of positive news on eth, I think it will be a good profit from this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
in my opinion, since the beginning of 2018, bitcoin has almost not given any progress to its price,and the ether showed them the opposite, even despite what is happening on the market,the Ethereum is the best
for price stability it is the ethereum that won, and the ethereum did not fall too deeply during the storm that occurred last month. and I am also a loyal ethereum holder, because I believe that ethereum will be even better
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher speed than bitcoin, 99% of the alternative coins are based on the ETH network, judging by the use of of course the ethereum is much better than bitcoin, but now it is too early to talk about the winners
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
July 30, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
It's very early to say who will really become champion this year, as far as I remember in BTC they are going to integrate lightning and restart another network, I do not understand how this will happen but it should happen. So what about ETH, they have long sawed a special patch, which will greatly improve the work of ETH.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 30, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

such conclusions can be made at the end of the year
And by what criteria should we measure these two "giants" of the crypto-currency world
By recognizability or cost or capitalization - Bitcoin is unlikely to yield in the coming years
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
The war isn't over yet for this year many things can still happen. But at this very moment i can readily say that ethereum is leading compared to last year stat.
Activity: 62
July 30, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
Don't think .that Bitcoin someone before the end of the year will be able to surpass . It will remain the market leader . And at least another two or three years, and there will remain . There is no denying that Ethereum will achieve even higher profits .
Activity: 46
July 30, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
Of course it is bitcoin. Ethereum was built on the basis of Bitcoin, and almost all of the altcoins are built on the channel of Ethereum. There is no altcoin without bitcoin, so bitcoin is the boss forever.
Activity: 102
July 30, 2018, 08:54:51 AM
The year 2018 was bad for the whole crypto market. The expectations in 2018 were very high. The price of bitcoin has dropped from 20k to 6k.
Most of the investors have lost money.

I think the real winner of this year is the Altcoins and ICOs.
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
in my opinion, since the beginning of 2018, bitcoin has almost not given any progress to its price,and the ether showed them the opposite, even despite what is happening on the market,the Ethereum is the best
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
I think this year is not yet finished so I still do not know who has the highest price before ending and 2018,But the bitcoin has the highest price today so I think it's going to be difficult to go through it.
Activity: 117
July 30, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
I'll give it to bitcoin, Ethereum can't rise if bitcoin keeps falling
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 08:05:17 AM
Bitcoin is known for its rapid rise in the crypto market. The opening of Bitcoin is bringing life to the pajamas. After passing the Bitcoin dams, Ethereum will be affected by this rise.
Activity: 48
July 30, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
I think it is impossible to surpass Bitcoin. In the future, the winner will always be Bitcoin. It is the market leader and the king of cryptocurrencies. As the market picks up, it will only get better and better.
Pages:
Jump to: