Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 23. (Read 69379 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I can't login to my account. I see that many people have the same issue.
What do I need to do?

Hello.
Thank you for contacting Wirex!

We don't see any problems with your account, it is active. But please note that you have enabled 2FA security.

In order to reset your password, you need to use reset password link provided below:  https://app.wirexapp.com/forgot-password

As well, please note  following:

- Do not use capital letters while entering an email address. 
- If you do not receive password reset link please check your spam folder.
- Alternatively, please clean your web-browser history and cookies or try to use another device. 
- If you unable to receive reset password message make sure that your provider didn’t block our email domain

Please write to [email protected] to create a ticket if the issue persists.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
What do I need to do?

I'm not sure it's the same, still, maybe it helps:
when I've had that problem, it didn't allow me log in on the web, but it did allow me log in from the Android app.
So if you tried from web, try now in app; if you tried only in app, try now on the web.

Thanks, I will try that.
But this is not a solution. Logging in is a basic thing to do, if that doesn't work then something ain't right.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
What do I need to do?

I'm not sure it's the same, still, maybe it helps:
when I've had that problem, it didn't allow me log in on the web, but it did allow me log in from the Android app.
So if you tried from web, try now in app; if you tried only in app, try now on the web.
Activity: 533
What do I need to do?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
When will new debit cards be available to us NON-EU residents?
Activity: 299

I am having the same issue, even after changing password.

Hello.
Thank you for your message.
We want to apologize for any inconvenience.

To identify you, please send me your ticket ID or your account email. Only after that, I will be able to check your issue.

Thank you. Sorry for bursting up like that, but this annoyance has been lasting for far too long, really.
I will share another story with good and bad since I also have a request for improvement @Wirex.

Thank you very much for sharing the feedback, those improvements are already in our roadmap:)
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I will share another story with good and bad since I also have a request for improvement @Wirex.

I've got a cancellation (storno) Sunday. And by my surprise today (Tuesday) my Wirex card got already credited (great job!).
Now.. since my local currency is not EUR but I have an EUR card, there are some things you guys should improve:
1. The money from my cancellation came as some sort of "account credited", which is incorrect.
2. Although the cancellation amount was 577 RON, it shows 577 EUR, meaning wrong currency. It would be nice to show the amount of RON, but also the correct amount of EUR.
3. A notification e-mail or at least the Android notification from app I get on all in or out would have been also nice, but I've got none. If I'd make much more payments with the card it cold have gotten unnoticed for quite a while, since everybody was telling that this kind of operations take very long.

I am having the same issue, even after changing password.

Hello.
Thank you for your message.
We want to apologize for any inconvenience.

To identify you, please send me your ticket ID or your account email. Only after that, I will be able to check your issue.
Activity: 299
I tried to log in to my wirex account today and it said my password is wrong

I went to my app, same issue... I pushed the ‘recover password’ button and after 15 tries I can only confirm I did not receive any email for account recovery.

Now reading into issues with wirex, I wonder: I’m not hacked, no way they can access my protected email, so who? Few days ago I was able to login without an issue.

Tell me michael, how are you going to fix this? I’ve send in a few support tickets.

I am having the same issue, even after changing password. It has passed 2 MONTHS and they are still not able to fix a fucking login problem ?!?? I believe some very suspicious things are going on with Wirex.

During that period occasionaly some guy by the name of Oleg would contact me from the Wiex support email, eventually he requested from me to pass him my selfie+ID over email (!?!) in order to "prioritize my issue" to fix a login problem?!?Huh??

This is truly an unbeliveable fuckup. I feel they are either bashing non-EU members because they have problems with authorities about them, or simply trying to pull scam on some users. There is simply no logical explanation as to why would I all of a sudden have a misterious login problem that takes 2 months to solve (!!!), it's a  basic platform functionality ?!?Huh
Hello.

According to the time of your messages, I can see that there was a maintenance mode enabled on our website for some period of time. You supposed to receive a maintenance message when you have tried to sign in instead of the wrong password. I will inform our dev.team about this issue to avoid it in the future.

Please check again and let me know if the issue persists
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I tried to log in to my wirex account today and it said my password is wrong

I went to my app, same issue... I pushed the ‘recover password’ button and after 15 tries I can only confirm I did not receive any email for account recovery.

Now reading into issues with wirex, I wonder: I’m not hacked, no way they can access my protected email, so who? Few days ago I was able to login without an issue.

Tell me michael, how are you going to fix this? I’ve send in a few support tickets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Every time I try to register I get a "Something went wrong" message.. How can I fix this?
All problems with deposits should be resolved.
If the issue still persists for somebody please contact our support team.
Activity: 10
Thank you Support Wirex my problem is resolved !!! Cheesy
Activity: 559
https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/c724a70aaf01c5c1c467f9d0d73f14ce7efd90279176c1a36ae543e7e5cd5d52

45 confirmations, no funds on the website....   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Support:

Hello,
Thank you for your request.

It seems like your transaction is unconfirmed - which means it was not included in any block. It might happen either because of low ranking, or fee absence, or just some circumstances in the blockchain. In such situations, we usually advise clients to wait (there is nothing we can do about that). Usually, the transaction is included in blocks within a day.

We require 3 confirmation before the deposit is completed.

You can monitor the confirmation in the blockchain

Best Regards,
Senior Customer Support Representative.

LOL

You don't worry about receiving this email because they can set up automatic reply to the email sent to their. Send another request, I think everything will be better.
https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/c724a70aaf01c5c1c467f9d0d73f14ce7efd90279176c1a36ae543e7e5cd5d52

45 confirmations, no funds on the website....   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Support:

Hello,
Thank you for your request.

It seems like your transaction is unconfirmed - which means it was not included in any block. It might happen either because of low ranking, or fee absence, or just some circumstances in the blockchain. In such situations, we usually advise clients to wait (there is nothing we can do about that). Usually, the transaction is included in blocks within a day.

We require 3 confirmation before the deposit is completed.

You can monitor the confirmation in the blockchain

Best Regards,
Senior Customer Support Representative.

LOL  Embarrassed
bdy
Activity: 2
Hello,

I have tried to deposit some funds into my wirex account, the transaction has 70+ confirmations already, but I can't see the funds on the website. Can you please help me? I also opened a support ticket, but looks like it takes a while for them to respond.
@Wirex,

My Ticket : #265011

I do not receive my bitcoin transfer:
My address is: 36c5uMmSUmCy9f4dYdsSN53hQidkfwyF4r

I send Nov. 10: 0.05 BTC
https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/42b7c7173852ff44bd39e8f47e4ea70fbd7ab9185c25ccaa69c2dabcf77f5183

Not confirmed that's normal ...

I send ( with big fees ) today 13 Nov (2017-11-13 20:58:58): 0.05 BTC

Not receive MY BITCOIN, in Wirex Wallet this not normal ....

Please resolved probleme.

Best Regards.

Hi, can you please take a look at ticket #259493? It's been 6 days already and I still haven't got a reply. Thanks.

Hello.
Please check the answer in your ticket. If you have any additional questions please continue further communication in your ticket.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Pages:
Jump to: