Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 25. (Read 69379 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
1. Advcash: 100 EUR = 0,02156 BTC = to load you really pay 103,87 EUR
2. Wirex: 100 EUR = 0,02153 BTC = to load you really pay 103,73 EUR
3. Cryptopay: 100 EUR = 0,02146 BTC  = to load you really pay 103,394 EUR
4. Bitpay: 100 EUR = 0,021384 BTC = to load you really pay 103,02 EUR
5. Spectrocoin: 100 EUR = 0,0213809 = o load you really pay 103,01 EUR
6. Xapo: 100 EUR = 0,021092 = you really pay 101,621 EUR
7. ShakePay: 100 EUR = 0,02107180 = you really pay 101,24 EUR
It's important to state that the list would probably be different with different amounts.

If you read carefully, you'll see that there are 2 main fees: 1% and 3%. There is a smaller or bigger variance around that because of the time the transaction/check is done, maybe some other fees (exchanges use to have some 0.2% which may or may not be included) and so on. And here you are right, the variance after 3% may differ from an amount to another.

My point back then was that even a decrease from 3% to 2.5-2.8% would give Wirex a way better position. But I guess that will not happen too fast. (This is also an answer to OmegaStarScream).
Now they have other priorities, from what I've read.
One good thing is that from what I read here, the support started working faster and better. And this helps too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Was really looking to order this card but all I see is people having different worrying problems. Does the card really work or there are constant problems with it?

Mine works fine. At start my few issues were solved by their support and I've had no problems in the last ~2 months. All the merchants (Romania) have accepted the card until now.

@Wirex: I've just seen this list, maybe you should also work a little more on those exchange fees, else the competition will get your customers:

3. Cryptopay: 100 EUR = 0,02146 BTC  = to load you really pay 103,394 EUR
It's important to state that the list would probably be different with different amounts.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I was just reading an article on CoinSpeaker that you are in partnership with SBI holdings, what does it mean for the average user? should we expect seeing lower fees or more countries being supported?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi. Is there any issues with your website and app ? I sent BTC to my Wirex BTC address and my transaction has been confirmed BUT I can't see my BTC in my wallet, balance is 0 when it should be 0.8075 BTC.  Sad
My ticket number is - Your request (252964)
And before anyone says anything YES i used the correct wallet and didn't send money somewhere else.

Update :They solved the problem, tnx.
Activity: 365
request 240910

Hi!
As I can see your issue was solved. Can you check please your balance? If you have any additional questions please continue further communication in your ticket.
Have a nice day!
Activity: 5
Just signed up to wirex a few weeks ago and already having problems.

Went to change 200 USD on my USD virtual card to BTC, and the transaction failed. This was on Friday, 13th. After opening a support ticket, they finally got back to me (request 240910) nearly a week later saying they'll put the $200 back in my account in 5 days... what an absolute joke.  The reply to the ticket explained the transaction failed due to a technical issue. Knowing this, it can't be difficult to immediately credit my account with the correct BTC/USD.

Wirex - if you want to keep me as a customer, please put the funds back immediately. Or give me the equivalent in BTC. Very poor service thus far, and disappointing you'd hold my money ransom for nearly two weeks.

Edit: added dates

Activity: 57
Competition is on the way. Bonpay is new payment service for cryptocurrencies. TL;DR about it: https://cointldr.com/bonpay-crowdsale-report-17-10-2017

@Wirex: I've just seen this list, maybe you should also work a little more on those exchange fees, else the competition will get your customers:

Hello.

Rates are based on several bitcoin exchanges integration. The rate might fluctuate during the day, so sometimes it might be better than some services, sometimes it might be worse.
The most important thing is that we always show you the rate before every card load transactions, which means that you always control your funds.
On the other hand, we do our best to deliver the best rates to our customers.
what the hell is happening with my wirex card? the website is not accepting it.. says the information of the card is not what is registered with visa. i have created over 4 virtual cards and itsa still same and none can doing nothing online purchase.

Hello.

Any account related issues must be addressed to [email protected] from your e-mail registered with Wirex. This is for identification and security reasons.

If you have already contacted support and haven't received an answer after 48 hours or you do not satisfy, please send me your ticket ID in the private message.
my ticket number 242542

Hello.

Your ticket was solved.  If you have any additional questions please continue further communication in your ticket.
Its been now 14 days and still not received the money back, you will help me now?

Hello.
It's not true. 15 days have not passed yet. If the funds will not be reversed till tomorrow I will contact the bank.
Please do not create many tickets for the same issue.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Was really looking to order this card but all I see is people having different worrying problems. Does the card really work or there are constant problems with it?

Mine works fine. At start my few issues were solved by their support and I've had no problems in the last ~2 months. All the merchants (Romania) have accepted the card until now.

3. Cryptopay: 100 EUR = 0,02146 BTC  = to load you really pay 103,394 EUR
Activity: 37
Activity: 53
Your bank can tell you if it's an authorization or a charge.

If it's an authorization, they will also be able to tell you its expiry (when your money is available again).
Yes, they told me its authorization and told me in 14 days I should see the money back but this never happened.

Amount is $8000 USD I'm worried.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Your bank can tell you if it's an authorization or a charge.

If it's an authorization, they will also be able to tell you its expiry (when your money is available again).
I Still see the transaction as pending 281331227869446b9ac5b101cb77f252 for 2 days plz confirm the transaction as the my btc balance did not change.
My wirex email: [email protected]
my ticket number 242542

I think you will have to wait at least 2 weeks but not sure, I also have pending transaction and they told me to wait 14 days and now im waiting to them to refund the money.

good luck bro
Activity: 6
I Still see the transaction as pending 281331227869446b9ac5b101cb77f252 for 2 days plz confirm the transaction as the my btc balance did not change.
My wirex email: [email protected]
my ticket number 242542
Hello,

Its been almost two weeks that my payment ($8000) is being held by Wirex. I would like to ask your bank to step in to release the funds

Ticket #239097

Hello.

There are only 10 days have passed, not 2 weeks.
Our support team has already told you that your operation has a status Authorised. It means, that if the merchant didn't receive your money - it will come back to your balance automatically after 14-15 days.
We can't speed up the process and you need to wait 14-15 days.
Its been now 14 days and still not received the money back, you will help me now?
Activity: 33
Can the virtual card be registered to use with apple pay? or would i need to still order a contactless card when the next batch is available?

Hello.

Our current virtual cards, issued by WaveCrest do not support Apple Pay and it is impossible to use them with Apple Pay. Unfortunately, I don't have information about such possibility with the new contactless cards, so can't advise right now. Please wait for the release for more details.

Thanks for the update
Can the virtual card be registered to use with apple pay? or would i need to still order a contactless card when the next batch is available?

Hello.

Our current virtual cards, issued by WaveCrest do not support Apple Pay and it is impossible to use them with Apple Pay. Unfortunately, I don't have information about such possibility with the new contactless cards, so can't advise right now. Please wait for the release for more details.
Pages:
Jump to: