Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 20. (Read 69378 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Info about partnership with Wirex you can find on Contis site

https://www.contis.com/
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Im on the waiting list for europe, some blog approximated that delivery will be end of march.
Can wirex give any kind of confirmation regarding that deadline or it was pure speculation?
Did anyone in the UK got their debit cards yet?

That "some blog" has got its info from Wirex blog, since Wirex also has those dates written down.
Just read for yourself: https://wirexapp.com/press-release-wirex-brings-back-card-spending-europe/

So it's not a speculation, it's official info. For UK they wrote in March 9 "Plastic cards are currently being manufactured, and will be available to UK customers in a few weeks."
Maybe one of their UK customers can tell if they've got the cards already or not.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Im on the waiting list for europe, some blog approximated that delivery will be end of march.
Can wirex give any kind of confirmation regarding that deadline or it was pure speculation?
Did anyone in the UK got their debit cards yet?
Activity: 37
It seems that Wirex is gonna use Contis Financial Services LTD to as the card issuer.

"Your Visa Debit & Prepaid Card will be issued by Contis Financial Services Ltd who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-money (Firm Reference Number: 900025) and is a member of Visa. Please note the Visa card is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated account so that in the unlikely event that Contis Financial Services Ltd becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors."

I think it will be great and I can't wait to get my hands on the card. I'm really keen to see the limits.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Would love to know more information about your card issuer. I hope it's a relationship which you envisage will last permanently. A globally respected prepaid card services provider such as Wirecard would be my guess but I might be wrong. I don't really mind which issuer you use for as long as they are compliant, stable and here to stay for the years to come.

I can't wait for reviews from those lucky enough to get the earliest batch of cards. I'm a non-UK and non-EEA resident so might need to wait in line.

That game is over bro'. The Brussel's motherfuckers have tightened up the seal hermetically. And it's a game that surpasses crypto. Their sealing of the card transaction with outside world is a mark of some bigger geopolitical tectonic movements yet to come. If you belong to non-EU plebs, the only chance to see this kind of service or similar is if a provider has a "RUB" somewhere on its front-end. Like for example cex.io. Needless to say, whenever you see "RUB" option anywhere in the user interface, use that service only as a pipe, never keep any money there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
Would love to know more information about your card issuer. I hope it's a relationship which you envisage will last permanently. A globally respected prepaid card services provider such as Wirecard would be my guess but I might be wrong. I don't really mind which issuer you use for as long as they are compliant, stable and here to stay for the years to come.

I can't wait for reviews from those lucky enough to get the earliest batch of cards. I'm a non-UK and non-EEA resident so might need to wait in line.

Activity: 17
"New crypto debit cards, with multiple currency accounts in GBP, EUR, USD, and BTC are offered by Wirex in Europe. The first plastic Visa cards were issued on Thursday, according to media reports. The new cards were made available for UK users on March 8. The service should be offered to customers in other EU countries by the end of the month." 

https://news.bitcoin.com/wirex-launching-bitcoin-debit-cards-in-europe/
Hello!  Smiley

We will definitely have some good news in the nearest future. The integration with our new bank-partner is almost completed.
We look forward to your patience!  Smiley
WEEEW. Give us more info! For sure, the first crypto card provider to release the new project will be the winner as many of us are waiting!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Hello!  Smiley

We will definitely have some good news in the nearest future. The integration with our new bank-partner is almost completed.

Great thanks a lot
Activity: 365
Hello!  Smiley

Activity: 53
Activity: 107
Again, even if your theory is fascinating, it has no physical proof.

If we had 2 providers dealing with crypto, and both shut down, we could say "it's crypto" But as far as we know, only wavecrest has been shut down.

So the problem is perhaps more if there will be another provider so big to issue so many cards.

If mistertango will close its mastercard program, we'll have probably the definitive proof that there is a war against cryptos

They will probably close their crypto section, and not their mastercard program. Remove the bitcoin funding option
Merit: 14
Again, even if your theory is fascinating, it has no physical proof.

If we had 2 providers dealing with crypto, and both shut down, we could say "it's crypto" But as far as we know, only wavecrest has been shut down.

So the problem is perhaps more if there will be another provider so big to issue so many cards.

If mistertango will close its mastercard program, we'll have probably the definitive proof that there is a war against cryptos
Activity: 107
A pitty that they don't keep us updated.. Maybe PR team was fired, who knows..

What to update? All the exchangers has been fucked by visa.
Theres a few left, but they have probably been warned by their paymentproviders to cut off the cryptopart (a few sites is still running, which doesnt have full focus on crypto, but swift/wire transfers too)
My guess is these sites will shut down very soon, at least their crypto systems.

All the fucked companies keeps saying "we are in contact with the new cardprovider", but they have to say this...... to keep customers. This is a fresh market again. Everyone is afraid, and want new customers.

Even companies doesnt inform customers that cards are unavaible. And i paid like 3 places for a card, and was met by a "closed for now" shit afterwards.

No one is gonna sign any contracts with any of these guys again. If they do, they will loose their business. And companies like west crest opponents, will not even touch any companies that are doing crypto.

This is game over.

If you live in UK you can at least order a prepaid Paysafe card, and top it up with cash by buying Paysafe cards in stores.
But sadly i dont.

And if you, VISA, or any goverment who has been a part of this, did this to regulate and keep shady business out of the light, then consider.....
Now we go and sell our coins to shady people around. People buying large amounts of bitcoins for cash, has alot cash. From where? I am sure the money in my pocket right now is from something you are trying to stop even harder.
Fucking EU parlament
A pitty that they don't keep us updated.. Maybe PR team was fired, who knows..
Merit: 14
a good card, with nice site and app. But with ridicolous exchange rates.
Activity: 53
RIP WIREX, NO UPDATES.

WAS A GOOD CARD WHILE IT LASTED.

THANKS FOR ALL
Hello!

We will start issuing new cards in the nearest future. Once we have news, we will post an update. Please, know that we are doing our best not to make you wait for too long.  Smiley

I look forward to your patience!

Give us an estimated time of arrival please? I like you more than AdvCash..
Hello!

We will start issuing new cards in the nearest future. Once we have news, we will post an update. Please, know that we are doing our best not to make you wait for too long.  Smiley

I look forward to your patience!
Activity: 10
is there any updates for new card?
Pages:
Jump to: