Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 30. (Read 69514 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
What are your unverified card loading limits? Not very clear to me.

Hello.

The limits for unverified cards you can find here: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/articles/115001824585
And after verification, the limits are: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/ru/articles/115001789829

cool Wink
pls, promo virtual card
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Old Cards and Compliance

Dear Forum & Wirex

Firstly I wanted to say how good I think the Wirex service is and how much I think the app has improved over recent months.

I have a couple of items I need clarification on though.

1. Old Wirex Master Card - what do I do with these please? With the new issue Visa I no longer use the old card.

2. Compliance - Wirex flags transactions from time to time for compliance which is understandable and good to know that they are keeping a close eye out for potential fraud. However if I am told a transaction of mine did not comply in some way then I really do need to know where I am going wrong and exactly how to comply. BitCoin is not a simple system. For example is there an issue with the local Wallet software I run? What Wallet software does Wirex recommend I use to ensure compliance?

Re 2. I have had a very open ended conversation with Wirex about this already. However I feel that although Wirex are highlighting some sort of an issue there is no actual assistance to resolve it. I am told I will loose my account for reasons I know nothing about. I now fear that if I transact more BTC to Wirex this will repeat and for this reason I am now too afraid to use the system  Undecided  Huh

A worried & verifed Wirex user.

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

@Michael - I would need more info on this please, will my shiny new VISA card stop working in October?!

Hi!
If you live in one of the currently supported countries your card will continue work after 15 Oct without any issues.
The full list of such countries can be checked over there: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207161779-The-list-of-supported-countries-for-Wirex-debit-card-issuance-and-delivery

If your residence country is outside Europe and your card number begins with 4665-44** regardless of the type (i.e., virtual or plastic), the card will stop working after Oct 15.
But it is not a reason to start worrying as we have already announced our new contactless cards instead of them: https://wirexapp.com/introducing-new-contactless-wirex-payment-cards/

More details for your question you can find in this article:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001843113

And another thing. Congrats for the transition to SegWit, you moved fast! But I need more info. It's about the transfer and fees from the old address.
I was stupid enough to have some (small) amounts go once per week to the old address. It's weekly payment and I can't really change that. It won't last forever though.
1. Can I trigger by hand the transfer/move to do all in one batch and save some fees?
2. Do you have some "safety" measure in a way that by doing the transfer I don't actually lose money from my main address? (I talk about pretty small amounts)
Thank you.

Thank you! The issue with big blockchain fee should be gone and also starting now all our card loads don't have blockchain fee as well.

As for your questions:

We provided the new wallet for every customer and recommend to use only the new wallet. All old wallets are still active. Unfortunately, if the funds will be transferred to the old wallet the blockchain fee may apply for the internal transfer to the new wallet. It will be made automatically immediately after you will receive funds. So it will be every time in your case.
At the first time, this transfer to the new wallet should be free of charge and you shouldn't lose anything (the fees are on us). I'm not sure how long this "free period" will be.
I apologize for the inconvenience and can only recommend trying to change your receiving wallet to the new if it is possible.
Hi @Wirex-E-Coin

did you know about Mastercard cards of WaveCrest Holdings?

Hi!
We don't support old Wirex Mastercard and already exchanged them free of charge for the Visa cards a few months ago for all our clients. You can't use Mastercard, all our cards are only Visa now.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Hi @Wirex-E-Coin

did you know about Mastercard cards of WaveCrest Holdings? Also stop working on October 15th?

Or just Visa Cards?

I have a Wirex Mastercard in my wallet. (dont use it now... but if works...).
Thanks

@Michael - I would need more info on this please, will my shiny new VISA card stop working in October?!

And another thing. Congrats for the transition to SegWit, you moved fast! But I need more info. It's about the transfer and fees from the old address.
I was stupid enough to have some (small) amounts go once per week to the old address. It's weekly payment and I can't really change that. It won't last forever though.
1. Can I trigger by hand the transfer/move to do all in one batch and save some fees?
2. Do you have some "safety" measure in a way that by doing the transfer I don't actually lose money from my main address? (I talk about pretty small amounts)
Thank you.
Activity: 37
Hi @Wirex-E-Coin

did you know about Mastercard cards of WaveCrest Holdings? Also stop working on October 15th?

Or just Visa Cards?

I have a Wirex Mastercard in my wallet. (dont use it now... but if works...).
Thanks
Hi all!

@GreatOrchid
Your issue was solved. The reason for the small delay I explained in your ticket.

@polancoroberto
Please check the answer in your tickets, all should be fine.

@Brigadininkas
Your documents should be approved by the bank soon. Thank you!
Hello.

You exceeded your lifetime limits for unverified cards. To increase your limits please complete verification.
More details you can find in your ticket. Please provide the answer to my message in your ticket and I will try to help you with your verification process.
Thank you.
Oh my god, how did I miss this. I saw that I've deposited over 1900usd to the card, but I thought that the limits are like usual everywhere - 2500$. Thats quite embarrassing for me. Really sorry about this overreaction. I've sent the required proof address and hope to get this resolved soon. Can't wait to use the card again.
 Hello, please take care of Request #208630 and Request #206642.  I have $1500 on card deposits that are not available on card balance.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
EDIT: today 08/09 i confirm that i have received my money, i also tried the new fees system and i deposited 0.0045 to my BTC Wallet.
I exchanged it to my usd card and it was instantly, it didnt get stucked and the fees were ZERO, that was amazing, i am really happy with the new updates and that is gonna make me wanna continue using the card.
congratulations guys.

Hello.

The limits for unverified cards you can find here: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/articles/115001824585
And after verification, the limits are: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/ru/articles/115001789829
Activity: 4
I have received your plastic card, but I am fearful to even use it after reading this thread..
How can I use this unverfied card with no issues at all? I refuse to verify.
What about the cards for non Europe users after October 15th

Can you clarify whole situation.

thanks!

Hello.

New contactless cards will be available soon, it will solve the issue for non Europe users.
Please check our last article about it:
https://wirexapp.com/introducing-new-contactless-wirex-payment-cards/
Activity: 37
What about the cards for non Europe users after October 15th

Can you clarify whole situation.

thanks!
Seems like I've been also scammed for almost 500$.. No transactions is working, debit is not working, I'm unable to pay online, shop at stores, withdraw at ATM or exchange money back to BTC.

Hello.

You exceeded your lifetime limits for unverified cards. To increase your limits please complete verification.
More details you can find in your ticket. Please provide the answer to my message in your ticket and I will try to help you with your verification process.
Thank you.
Hi all!

@alwaysthecreator
Please check details in your ticket and provide the answer. Please continue further communication in your ticket.

@Alejandra
Any account related issues must be addressed to [email protected] from your e-mail registered with Wirex. This is for identification and security reasons.
If you have already contacted support and there is a delay with the answer more than 48 hours or you don't satisfied with the answer of our support team, please send me in the private message your ticket ID.

@Bahenbit
Not yet, but very soon. It will be announced later. Stay tuned!
Seems like I've been also scammed for almost 500$.. No transactions is working, debit is not working, I'm unable to pay online, shop at stores, withdraw at ATM or exchange money back to BTC. All of the transactions shows as Failed. How convenient, to start failing when someone tops up their card for more than usual. From what I've read it seems that I won't get my money back as when googling, what I found is that there are lots of people with their money blocked with no response. Or will I get a response and fix to this situation?
So this is a situation, where you, Wirex can show if our money is safe with you or your are just a scam. Ticket ID 207092. I will update with progress here.
If this gets resolved, I will apologise and continue using wirex. Until then everyone should stay away from them as there are too many aquisations of stealing money.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Pre-registration for the new Wirex contactless payment card
discounts up to 50% available to Wirex app

new Bank ? Huh
Activity: 13
I have ordered VCC like 24 hours ago and it still not appearing in the account so what the problem? The first one I ordered it was like 3 seconds and showed up? Can you answer me please

Thanks,

Wirex-E-Coin my ticket ID is 206405

Your issue was solved, please check your ticket for more details.
If you have any additional questions, please continue further communication in your ticket.
Thank you.

Hi Wirex,

My ticket 206158 is outstanding (I can't use my card on 2 sites, one is paypal which maybe is blocked, the other is a totally different payment processor which shouldn't be)

But also (ticket 207159) I am not able to move money back from the USD card to my BTC balance.

So basically I can't spend with the card and I can't move it back to bitcoins to spend it.
Pages:
Jump to: