Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 34. (Read 69379 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 266
Hi I'm having an issue with an exchange of BTC to USD on my USD plastic card. It's been a few hours now and is still pending. It usually doesn't take this long. I'm in urgent need of these funds as it's a large amount and would like help asap.

Reference: 2e9696905743428a81679ca18d54f495
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I ordered wirex card and still w8, i plan to use it for pp withdrawals, now reading this thread i am little concerned that is wirex trustable, don't want to get scammed as pp itself is fucking disaster and i don't need a problem with card.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I have just been screwed by Wirex. They got hold of my funds and won't release it until next week and that's what they say. This already cost me money and reputation and I expect to lose  more when i get hold of it.

I would like to advise everyone to avoid this bunch of ignorant thieves.

Constructive conversation is a key to making things easier:)
Please describe your concern with more details or provide your ticket ID (you can do it in private message if you want) and I will be able to check and help with your issue.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I have just been screwed by Wirex. They got hold of my funds and won't release it until next week and that's what they say. This already cost me money and reputation and I expect to lose  more when i get hold of it.

What is the reason they have for holding your funds?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Contact customer support. No reply. No service whatsoever. Scammers written all over them.

Ticket 175884

Hello.

You created your ticket yesterday and it was solved by our agent in the same day. Please be a little more patient. Thank you.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Activity: 1
Transferred over ?120 of bitcoin to wirex yesterday. All confirmations have gone through yet nothing showing on my account. Contact customer support. No reply. No service whatsoever. Scammers written all over them.

Ticket 175884
Will provide you an update soon.

We received the answer from the bank and your issue will be solved soon. Please continue further communication in your ticket.
Because of the MasterCard deletion from Wirex, I have 4000€ worth of fiat stuck in nowhere, inaccessible for over 10 days already. All I heard so far that it has been forwarded.. that's quite a lot of money to go missing.  Is it that complicated to look up the balance of the ancient cards?

Ticket #166497

Hello wootcake,

As we (Wirex) haven't got access to the old blocked Mastercard we are unable to urgent check your old balance and transfer it to the new card. So we had to ask our bank to check your previous card and still waiting for their answer. I understand that such delay is unacceptable, but sometimes our bank can be very slow.
I will try to speed up this process to solve your issue as soon as possible.

I apologize for it taking so long. Will provide you an update soon.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Because of the MasterCard deletion from Wirex, I have 4000€ worth of fiat stuck in nowhere, inaccessible for over 10 days already. All I heard so far that it has been forwarded.. that's quite a lot of money to go missing.  Is it that complicated to look up the balance of the ancient cards?

Huh

Ticket #166497
Wirex started with a great marketing campaign after rebranding from e-coin. At the time I was considering switching to them from AdvCash.

I am glad I didn't. I really hope all you guys recover your money promptly and withdraw it so that they stop having control of your funds and this doesn't happen again. These guys should not be able to block your funds, moreover when your account isn't even blocked.
Hi i complained a lot about your company after the e-coin to wirex upgrade with these unbelievably high rate to exchange. Now I had plastic card that i was using. you stop supporting it. You make new virtual card with the same currency. then transfer the balance to it. But i received my plastic visa card and I want my balance back then i see i have to get screwed with rate exchange eur to btc then btc to eur because you dont have direct transfer without getting screwed via btc/fiat rates=>  which could go to 10 percent and more. Is this a way to treat me as customer. I asked to delete that virtual card that you made and give me my balance with the news plastic card i received. Why  should I pay for a decision to change cards ? this is my ticket (171923) plz solve this issue

Hi Akpwma,

Unfortunately, our agent was right when she told you that card2card transfers are possible only through bitcoins. We are working now to provide this feature soon, but for the moment it is the only way for usual transfers.
In your situation when the funds were transferred automatically we wanted to make things right and asked the bank to manually transfer funds between your cards.

So your issue was successfully solved. Please, check your account balance. The money was sent to your Plastic card.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Hi i complained a lot about your company after the e-coin to wirex upgrade with these unbelievably high rate to exchange. Now I had plastic card that i was using. you stop supporting it. You make new virtual card with the same currency. then transfer the balance to it. But i received my plastic visa card and I want my balance back then i see i have to get screwed with rate exchange eur to btc then btc to eur because you dont have direct transfer without getting screwed via btc/fiat rates=>  which could go to 10 percent and more. Is this a way to treat me as customer. I asked to delete that virtual card that you made and give me my balance with the news plastic card i received. Why  should I pay for a decision to change cards ? this is my ticket (171923) plz solve this issue
It doesn't sound like it was unintentional. Had they really wanted to be honest, they would have transferred the money for free.
Activity: 6
have a look at request #145903

Hello.
Thank you for providing the ticket ID.
I asked the agent to check your ticket and provide the answer as soon as possible. It will be very soon.
Please wait for the answer and if the issue persists or you will have any additional questions please send me the private message, I will try to help you.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Since Eugene from your suport team have been ignoring my request, can someone who can read english have a look at request #145903

It's simple, I tried to convert 0.2BTC, transactions failed for some reason, ending with the 0.2BTC disappearing from my balance, and the money not loaded to my cards.

So that people can understand what some unlucky cusstomers can go through with their customer support, here is a small summary:

Eugene started by telling me that he can see that some transactions went through, for a total of 0.164807 BTC, and that they were loaded successfully to my cards.
But according to him, there was some change left that should have been on my balance.
So he gladly added them back manually to my BTC balance and provided me with a TX ID. A few hours after appearing on my balance, his transaction vanished.
I checked the TX ID, and it was some random blockchain TX ID from a few month ago, not related to my wallet at all...

I discovered later that for the successful transactions, he was referring to 3 successful transactions 1 week before the transactions I had issues with (I gave exact date and wirex transaction numbers...)

So, after some more messages, he finally realized his mistake, and he refunded me the money ... from the 3 transactions that were successful 1 week before my issues  ...(0.164807 BTC)

After asking him what happened to the rest of my 0.2BTC, he is answering me that I've used the remainder to load the cards...

So now, can someone from this company just send me back what is missing from my 0.2 BTC?
0.200000-0.164807 = 0.035193 BTC

Hello, my ticket is #165172. 

Hi!

As I can see your issue was successfully solved yesterday. If you will have any additional questions please re-open your ticket.

Email notifications are only for bitcoin wallet transactions, not for the card transactions.
Hi, I sent $100 from paypal to wirex, on 16-july. still waiting for money.
thank you

Hello moragamario.

Please contact our support ([email protected]) from your e-mail registered with Wirex. This is for identification and security reasons.
They should help. If you still have a concern after their answer please send me in private message your case ID, I will try to help.

Hello, my ticket is #165172.  For what support told me. The $100 arrives to wirex on 22-jul from Paypal, but i can't see it on my card balance or use to buy bitcoins. Waiting for dev team.
Also, when transfers are completed should i received an email notofication?

thanks 
thank you

Hello moragamario.

Please contact our support ([email protected]) from your e-mail registered with Wirex. This is for identification and security reasons.
They should help. If you still have a concern after their answer please send me in private message your case ID, I will try to help.
thank you
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I only have one address so I find it hard to believe that I would use a different one, but I did just log in to see the BTC back in my wallet and so I have withdrawn it successfully. Thanks for manually intervening in the situation so my money would not be stuck forever.
Pages:
Jump to: