Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 33. (Read 69514 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

Just made a payment in USD with my EUR card and was still charged the usual 3% fee..
Or are you just calling it "free foreign exchange" now and blaming it on the "wholesale rate"?

This screenshot wasn't made from Wirex account and we can't advise you about other services. Please check the ledger in your Wirex account.

But I'll try to explain with more details:

We state that WIREX has no such fee, which is true.

We are getting the wholesale rate from our provider - MyChoice and don't add any our fee.

They do have the Foreign transaction fee - as everyone knows - but as long as it is included in the final rate  (source currency > card currency) we get from them, we do not show it separately.

I need to know something I have exchanged $82 from my VCC and when I tried to withdraw to my wallet it asks for $20 as a blockchain fee?Huh!? What the hell! How is it possible to ask for such a huge fee I send from any wallet to other wallet in the very same time and it asks for maximum $5 so how is it $20 is wirex turning to be scam? Please I need some explanation!!!!!!

Hello.

Any account related issues must be addressed to [email protected] from your e-mail registered with Wirex. This is for identification and security reasons.
Without checking your account very hard to provide the full answer.

Please note, that we don't regulate blockchain fee and show it in your account the same as we received it from our provider BitGo. The fee is not constant and the fee depends on many factors. For example, if you have many small deposits/transfers the fee will be highly increased for your wallet.

Please also check this article:  https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/articles/115000219854
There are some suggestions about the high blockchain fee and possible actions. Hope it helps.

Is that new? I've always been charged a 3% transaction fee on foreign currency transactions.

Yes, please check our new fees: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207870335-Wirex-card-fees
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I need to know something I have exchanged $82 from my VCC and when I tried to withdraw to my wallet it asks for $20 as a blockchain fee?Huh!? What the hell! How is it possible to ask for such a huge fee I send from any wallet to other wallet in the very same time and it asks for maximum $5 so how is it $20 is wirex turning to be scam? Please I need some explanation!!!!!!
I noticed that you don't charge fee for foreign currency transactions.  

Hi Operator55,
Thank you for your question.

You are right. We don't have any fee for the foreign currency transactions and such transactions are made with a wholesale rate which is provided by our bank.

Hence Wirex FX Fee is 0%
Activity: 57
Merit: 24
I noticed that you don't charge fee for foreign currency transactions.  
However on your website it says that you use wholesale rate.

How can I know what are your rates? Are these MasterCard or visa exchange rates?
Who is responsible for calculating this? Your bank, you or visa/Mc?

Theoretically it can be free but there might be hidden fee as well which is higher than usual 3% offered by other card vendors , so I would like to hear more.
Thanks Wink

Our top priority is the satisfaction of our customers and I'll try to do my best to help with any issue.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I MUST SAY IF EVERYONE AT WIREX WAS MICHEAL THERE WOULD BE NO ISSUES WITH THERE SERVICE AT ALL, THANK YOU MICHEAL

I'll subscribe to this.
I can say that from the issues I had at Wirex, while all were solved in a way or another (some could have been done much better), Michael's approach was always the one I liked the most.
The others seem to need to learn more, from the technical stuff to public relations.

Edit: just to make it clear, all my issues are fixed, I am a pretty happy Wirex customer.
also has your Bank-patner BLOCKED your account?!!?

Hello.

They can't block us as bank transfers were sent directly to them (card issuing bank), not to our service (Wirex).

Please be informed that your issue was solved and your funds were loaded to the card. Please check your card balance and don't send bank transfers again until this method of the card load will be available again for all clients.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

We will get back to you as soon as we get response from Worldpay."

REQUEST TICKET NUMBER 174646

Hello.
Please advise what is the reason of your post if you received all details in your ticket?
Please be informed that our bank-partner has, unfortunately, temporarily canceled the possibility to load cards with bank transfer in the end of July. This option was disabled in your account BEFORE you made the payment using the bank transfer.

Anyway, your ticket in work. We are waiting for the resolution from our bank partner and we can't speed up the process.
I checked the details of your issue and can see that bank didn't receive a transfer from you and currently they are trying to find it with their partners. That is the reason for the delay. But funds NEVER were missed and in 100% cases they were found and sent back to the clients, even with the delay.
Would Wirex let its customers redeem their Bitcoin Cash coins?

Hello.

Unfortunately, we can't provide any details at the moment.
We are waiting for the confirmation from our provider and let you know after the response.
Hello Ocelote,

We want to apologize for any inconvenience, but our service didn't cause your issue.
First of all, please note that we are working directly only with bitcoins and accept directly only them. Your Wirex bitcoin wallet can be loaded with altcoins only through the Shapeshift (shapeshift.io). It works in this way:
You send your altcoins to them, they converted altcoins to bitcoins and send to us. All possible fees and rates are on their side, not our.

The next step is a card load; it is also a blockchain transaction and blockchain fee applies. It is also not our fee and we can't regulate it.

Some suggestions how to fix this are available in this article: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/articles/115000219854
Please check it.

And one more note, you will not be able to send etherium out of your Wirex wallet as we are working only with bitcoins and you can send only them.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i sent 0.07 ethereum = 20.31$
was given only 0.002986 bitcoin = 12 $       (8$ missing)
i said ok lets just convert it to $ visa
but i was told "Blockchain fee is too high"(around 4.6 $)
at this point im starting to lose it
i said ok lets try adding more to see
this time i sent 0.001863 bitcoin = 8 $
my balance was now 19$
tried again to convert it to visa $; AND AGAIN "Blockchain fee is too high" "7.6 dollars !!!!!"
THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING IM GOING CRAZY
JUST REFUND ME 28$ WORTH OF ETHEREUM TO MY ADDRESS IM DONE

0x36AF9E1AD748B8818c0A4eF04e3fe00442603967

ticket #188023
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
He/she provided a reference in the screenshot above. I am sure you can identify the account.

Hi!
Thank you for your message.

No, unfortunately, we can't do anything with the reference. As I told previously the only way to identify the client is a ticket ID or account email. Search by the reference will be fixed later, but not now.

The cases can be different and I'm here to help in situations when our support team didn't help and the issue still persists after the ticket was closed for any reason or you are not satisfied with the answer, but hard to help and communicate with persons like philakone. I asked the information that can be useful for the quick resolution but still hasn't received anything except claims without any identification details. It is not constructive at all, but it is his choice and I can't blame him if he doesn't want my help.

Anyway, I still will be happy to try to help to solve the issue or at least speed up the process of the case resolution:)
We are here to make sure everyone receive the best customer service.

I've provided all the information you requested on your Facebook page and in the support ticket. You simply choose not to read it.  Can you answer why your service constantly fails and how people are to trust it?

If you can't even identify your own support tickets by reference searching accordingly, I doubt you can handle any decent sized transaction, as I've proved many times with failed attempts.

Also, berating customers in a public forum is never a good look. Highly reconsider using Wirex. As an experienced liquidator of BTC, I've used many different methods and Wirex ranks amongst the lowest in terms of reliability and customer service.

He/she provided a reference in the screenshot above. I am sure you can identify the account.

Hi!
Thank you for your message.

No, unfortunately, we can't do anything with the reference. As I told previously the only way to identify the client is a ticket ID or account email. Search by the reference will be fixed later, but not now.

The cases can be different and I'm here to help in situations when our support team didn't help and the issue still persists after the ticket was closed for any reason or you are not satisfied with the answer, but hard to help and communicate with persons like philakone. I asked the information that can be useful for the quick resolution but still hasn't received anything except claims without any identification details. It is not constructive at all, but it is his choice and I can't blame him if he doesn't want my help.

Anyway, I still will be happy to try to help to solve the issue or at least speed up the process of the case resolution:)
We are here to make sure everyone receive the best customer service.
I'm having a horrible issue with Wirex. Every time I use their service something major goes wrong. It's been over 24 hours now and my bitcoin and  USD are entirely lost. The card failed to load for an unknown reason. When I load a small amount, NO PROBLEM. But anything over $500 USD  and it never works.

I've tried reaching out to them on Facebook, Twitter, email support, Wirex's website, and no one has responded to me.

I highly recommend staying away from Wirex as their fees are outrageous and their customer service /  card isn't reliable. There are constant issues and money lost to be "reimbursed" later.

Wirex can you give  me my fucking money back or bitcoin?

The transaction has now failed. See picture below. It's been over 36 hours. Wirex says it's going to take 3-5 business days just to refund my BTC. They suggested I attempt to load it again after the 3-5 business days just to get my BTC back. I've asked them multiple times how I'm to trust loading my BTC Visa card again if it fails. They told me there shouldn't be an issue if I'm verified if I try again. There clearly is an issue because I'm verified. Their logic and suggestion makes no sense. I just want to know what guarantee do I have that it's going to work if I try again and  question ignored.

Am I crazy for thinking that if it constantly fails, what good is their service? It doesn't work as intended for over 50% of my transactions with them. What is the point of having an app or service that's intent is to liquidate BTC conveniently when the service doesn't work?

Wirex is the most unreliable liquidation method I've used. Their BTC to USD exchange fails often or takes several days to process. Their customer  service avoids questions that hold them accountable.  

I highly suggest people to stay away from Wirex for these reasons I'm mentioning.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I'm having a horrible issue with Wirex.

Hello.

To solve your issue please provide your ticket ID or your account email in the private message. It is the only way I can identify you and check details.
I'm having a horrible issue with Wirex.

Hello.

To solve your issue please provide your ticket ID or your account email in the private message. It is the only way I can identify you and check details.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
There are better alternatives: AdvCash is an example.
I'm having a horrible issue with Wirex. Every time I use their service something major goes wrong. It's been over 24 hours now and my bitcoin and  USD are entirely lost. The card failed to load for an unknown reason. When I load a small amount, NO PROBLEM. But anything over $500 USD  and it never works.

I've tried reaching out to them on Facebook, Twitter, email support, Wirex's website, and no one has responded to me.

I highly recommend staying away from Wirex as their fees are outrageous and their customer service /  card isn't reliable. There are constant issues and money lost to be "reimbursed" later.

Wirex can you give  me my fucking money back or bitcoin?

Pages:
Jump to: