Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 49. (Read 69519 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Hi , can your debit card shipped to my country "Egypt"?

unfortunately, not
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Wow, now the fee is 7%

ProviderXapoWirexCryptoPaySpectroCoinUquidAdvCashCoinizy
You get EUR for one BTC1100.6951046.291097.4151107.141107.81096.621063.71
Margin2.16%7%2.45%1.59%1.53%2.52%5.45%
Card Price and one year fees2029272128.9914.99No plastic
Loading fee0%0%1%0%1%10%
You get EUR for one BTC final1080.6951017.291059.440851086.141067.7321080.63Not applicable

The Bitstamp price is 1125 EUR for 1 BTC
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Right now :

BTC

Poloniex : 1270$
Wirex    : 1132$

I think that's not ok.

@doktor83 @evok3d eduBTC

it's been discussed already - nothing to do with our fees, but with blockchain fees. Known issue, developers are working on ways of solving it, should be fixed by the next update

So its okay to take over $100 from each btc and say its an issue with the system without informing your users with a simple email to not use the system as they may loose money?

- if 1000 bitcoins go through your system, thats over 100K of money you get from people that you wrongfully have gotten. Im sure even more go through it.

So do you have plans of informing people of the situation or giving back their money? Or do you just plan on keeping it?

Why is the price not automated from various exchange rates as most other providers do?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Hi , can your debit card shipped to my country "Egypt"?
Activity: 388
My Bitcoin balance is not showing up in the account after many confirmations, please check and you guys should work on your backend to avoid such issues in the future.

Hello. If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit.

Waiting to make an ATM withdrawal fast, please resolve it guys haha
you can see Bitcoins sent on the right and the balance not updated on the left
https://i.imgur.com/YxkTtfW.png
Most likely some bug in the backend of your website, which should automatically update the balance once Bitcoin is deposited in the account.
So far i am super satisfied with your service, please fix this issue haha Smiley
P.S- Support ticket: 86441

Hello again. This Issue has been solved by the support team. Please check your balance and let us know if you need more help.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
On 28 March I had to block the card after I noticed two unauthorized transactions in my account. Since then the card balance ($1567.58) is locked.
Can I get my money transferred to another card, please? Ticket #76159

normally when a chargeback form is filled (which is the case in your situation as I can see), the refund goes to the same card. It could very well be that yours cannot be processed because you had blocked your card yourself.
Getting the money back could be much more complicated in such case, not to mention transferring it to another card - what you should have done really, is wait for the official 14 days for the issue to sort itself out via the standard MasterCard processing rules..

I don't get your point. What choice I had other than block the card myself when I noticed that unauthorized transactions? You are saying I should have waited 14 days, but I waited for 21 days already! Normally, the refund would be credited to the bank account. But being a Wirex customer I even don't know where is the account which my card is linked to. Also, i've re-read my conversation with your support and it appears that money actually never left my account because the transactions were not settled.

However, it is still unclear to me what will happen after my account is unlocked? Will i be able to transfer funds to another card? If not, how can I access money then?

P.S I've got a Visa, not Mastercard
Thank You Wirex team, my issue is resolved and fixed promptly, now Wirex interface is working faster than ever. Best service 5 out of 5 stars rating.

thank you!
On 28 March I had to block the card after I noticed two unauthorized transactions in my account. Since then the card balance ($1567.58) is locked.

normally when a chargeback form is filled (which is the case in your situation as I can see), the refund goes to the same card. It could very well be that yours cannot be processed because you had blocked your card yourself.
Getting the money back could be much more complicated in such case, not to mention transferring it to another card - what you should have done really, is wait for the official 14 days for the issue to sort itself out via the standard MasterCard processing rules..
Activity: 8
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Thank You Wirex team, my issue is resolved and fixed promptly, now Wirex interface is working faster than ever. Best service 5 out of 5 stars rating.

Have you read the comments here lately? Your employee (or yourself?) pretends there is nothing wrong with such fees and call it "win-win situation for customers" and "best Bitcoin price from around the world".

too many people talk too much. thanks for pointing this out, will look into it
Activity: 11
Right now :

BTC

I think that's not ok.

@doktor83 @evok3d eduBTC

it's been discussed already - nothing to do with our fees, but with blockchain fees. Known issue, developers are working on ways of solving it, should be fixed by the next update

Have you read the comments here lately? Your employee (or yourself?) pretends there is nothing wrong with such fees and call it "win-win situation for customers" and "best Bitcoin price from around the world".
Right now :

BTC

I think that's not ok.

@doktor83 @evok3d eduBTC

So far i am super satisfied with your service, please fix this issue haha Smiley

fixed. please, let me know if there are still any issues/questions
Activity: 1
C'mon my friend, I just transfered 81 USD in bitcoins from my coinbase wallet to wirex and it haven't appeared yet on my wirex account, I'm very concerned about it because it was my last resort in a foreign country to pay my hotel expenses, I need it very urgent, I've opened a pair of tickets:

my user is [email protected]
http://imgur.com/q2Hq9VL
http://imgur.com/WjrkQu0
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Right now :

BTC

I think that's not ok.
My Bitcoin balance is not showing up in the account after many confirmations, please check and you guys should work on your backend to avoid such issues in the future.

Hello. If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit.

Waiting to make an ATM withdrawal fast, please resolve it guys haha

you can see Bitcoins sent on the right and the balance not updated on the left

Most likely some bug in the backend of your website, which should automatically update the balance once Bitcoin is deposited in the account.

Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
why is your bitcoin rate showing as € 1051 compared to the live price of € 1125.
I really like your service, i think its one of the best, but thats is a huge difference in exchange rates, then you charge rates on top when i exchange to euros as well as when pulling out cash. Does not seem very fair.

Will I get a refund for this? How long has this been the case? Will you be emailing all the people who got the wrong rate to give them extra money due to fault at your end?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9rHIHvXUAEn-tr.jpg

Live BTC Price: € 1125

Wirex BTC: € 1051

Why? Huh
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Wirex guys, could you please re-add the exchange rate of fiat transaction when using an ATM?
Thanks

Hello Doktor. I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "re-add the exchange rate of fiat transaction when using an ATM"?

I load up my card and convert BTC to EUR.
Then i go to a ATM machine and since im in Serbia, EUR gets converted to RSD and i get RSD from the ATM machine.
The exchange rate for EUR-RSD is for ex. 124RSD = 1 EUR.

This is the info i want to see (bolded), it was there before on e-coin. Smiley
This is my support ticket number: 86441

Please solve the issue fast.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: