Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 50. (Read 69519 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Why are you charging much more than your competitors?

ProviderXapoWirexCryptoPaySpectroCoinUquidAdvCash
You get EUR for one BTC1097.391041.921095.251103.761103.861092.86
Margin1.76%6.73%1.96%1.19%1.19%2.17%
Card Price and one year fees2029272128.9914.99
Loading fee0%0%1%0%1%1
You get EUR for one BTC final1077.391012.921057.291082.761069.351076.87

The Bitstamp price is 1117.1 EUR for one BTC
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Wirex guys, could you please re-add the exchange rate of fiat transaction when using an ATM?
Thanks

Hello Doktor. I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "re-add the exchange rate of fiat transaction when using an ATM"?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
My Bitcoin balance is not showing up in the account after many confirmations, please check and you guys should work on your backend to avoid such issues in the future.

Hello. If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit.

Please check private message for my email.

Thank You.
Sir Could you answer my question please!!! @wirex

Hello again Ale. I have already answered your question several times. If you cannot verify your Wirex account, the bank can return to your PayPal account. However, this might take up to 4 months. Please, contact the support team and answer their questions about this issue
My Bitcoin balance is not showing up in the account after many confirmations, please check and you guys should work on your backend to avoid such issues in the future.
they dont work with ecoin since i start using it only problems and problems and we pay fees and hiden fees but they dont do their work when my btc will show up i will widraw and broke rhe fucking cards and will never use it agaîn im dont with this ecoin

Hello. Please avoid spreading misinformation about Wirex. No one paids any hidden fee on Wirex. If you need support with the platform, please write to [email protected]. If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit

Hello. If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number or your Wirex Registered Email, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit.
they dont work with ecoin since i start using it only problems and problems and we pay fees and hiden fees but they dont do their work when my btc will show up i will widraw and broke rhe fucking cards and will never use it agaîn im dont with this ecoin

they need to fix the technical issues, they had few million dollars in VC funding also, they need to improve their service.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

I sent ticket to support before 3 days and today I got email from them "How would you rate the support you received"  , but there was no answer on my ticket  Huh

what's the ticket number?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
akpwma@: The same her  Undecided
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Wirex guys, could you please re-add the exchange rate of fiat transaction when using an ATM?
Thanks
Activity: 645
Merit: 145

I sent ticket to support before 3 days and today I got email from them "How would you rate the support you received"  , but there was no answer on my ticket  Huh
yes my login issue was resolved, by adding my phone number in the system. That operation took few days to accomplish, that's why i made a joke that it's a "one man show".
Don't feel insulted.

Thanks for resolving my/yours issue.
Probably a one man show  Grin

is it? what are your sources, if any?

here is one, in case curious:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/wirex-closes-3-mln-japan-funding-round-eyes-asia-expansion

do you really think a top Japanese banking conglomerate would invest in a "one man show"?
Wirex support on website is really slow.. Still waiting for respond on my mail  Sad

we've just had a massive upgrade and release, support team are overloaded with questions from customers, which is inevitably causing some delays.

what's your support ticket number and/or registered e-mail?
Few days and i'm still waiting on you to add my phone num so i could log in into wirexapp site...
My request id : 83489

it's been resolved, hasn't it?
Probably a one man show  Grin
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Wirex support on website is really slow.. Still waiting for respond on my mail  Sad
Few days and i'm still waiting on you to add my phone num so i could log in into wirexapp site...
My request id : 83489
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Sir Could you answer my question please!!! @wirex
Pages:
Jump to: