Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 84. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Important notice! Once again we extend the trading commission free bonus registration period. All new users till 30th September receive 30days free commission trading. Follow this link to register: https://www.bitstamp.net/account/register/

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Questions? -No problem! Mail me [email protected]
Important notice! We extended the trading commission free bonus registration period. All new users till 15th of September receive 30days free commission trading. Follow this link to register: https://www.bitstamp.net/account/register/

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Well, your site looks really good... I do hope it's all legit and I wish you good luck with it.

Will try a small deposit...
Do you have any rating or are well known in the community with another nick?

Unfortunately no. I've been reading posts on this forum for a couple of months but I was never active.

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
2) Do you have any credentials? After mybitcoin.com people are (hopefully) getting more careful. Based on your user here you are relatively new to Bitcoin. How do we know we can trust you / your company?

2.) I totally agree with you. Bitcoin community experienced lots of scams and security faults. We welcome the fact that people are not yet willing to invest in every new feature and we take that as a positive sign of maturing community. I can reassure you, our system is written by programmers with many experiences in information security and our intentions are anything but causing another doubt into bitcoin network. We are working hard to gain the trust needed for nature of our business.

Hmm... that is a vey qualitative answer, I have to admit. Do you have any rating or are well known in the community with another nick? To put it more drastically: why should we trust you? How do you know you are not running away with the money? (No offense meant, but before i leave money somewhere I want something more than "my intentions are honest" *g*)

Well if you look at our site you probably see it is not like some over-the-night designed system running behind worldpress template. You can also clearly see our company info www.bitstamp.net/about_us/ , company is registered in Slovenia and we are all Slovenian citizens so we are obligated to follow strict laws and not hiding behind some Panama or Cyprus offshore companies. We also work with one of the leading banks in the world Unicredit bank.

We are currently working on some cool new features. I will post all new things here so you can be first to test it. We are always open for new ideas.

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Activity: 395
2) Do you have any credentials? After mybitcoin.com people are (hopefully) getting more careful. Based on your user here you are relatively new to Bitcoin. How do we know we can trust you / your company?

2.) I totally agree with you. Bitcoin community experienced lots of scams and security faults. We welcome the fact that people are not yet willing to invest in every new feature and we take that as a positive sign of maturing community. I can reassure you, our system is written by programmers with many experiences in information security and our intentions are anything but causing another doubt into bitcoin network. We are working hard to gain the trust needed for nature of our business.

Hmm... that is a vey qualitative answer, I have to admit. Do you have any rating or are well known in the community with another nick? To put it more drastically: why should we trust you? How do you know you are not running away with the money? (No offense meant, but before i leave money somewhere I want something more than "my intentions are honest" *g*)

Feedbacks are welcome. Please send us your suggestions to improve the quality of service, we are always open for new ideas.

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Two questions:
1) How long does the registration take? (Entered my details but didn't get a mail within 15minutes)

Thanks,

sonba

1.) Check junk box or click resend login info

Slovenia is a nice country. I have very good memories from there  Cool

So, is there an API?

Thank you, I am glad you liked it.  Wink
API will be released tomorrow. Check https://www.bitstamp.net/about_us/ , you should see Developers button in left menu
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Slovenia is a nice country. I have very good memories from there  Cool

So, is there an API?
Activity: 395
Two questions:
1) How long does the registration take? (Entered my details but didn't get a mail within 15minutes)

Thanks,

sonba
So the exchange is based in Slovenia, wire transfer in SEPA zone are possible and yet it uses USD as BTC counterpart? This is a bit awkward.

What are you going to use for exchange rates in EUR vs USD?

All received transfers are exchanged to USD by ECB daily rates http://www.ecb.int/stats/exchange/eurofxref/html/index.en.html
We have multi currency bank account and can accept USD and EUR deposits. Due to better liquidity we only support USD/BTC pair for now and plan to open EUR/BTC as soon as market picks up some momentum.

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
So the exchange is based in Slovenia, wire transfer in SEPA zone are possible and yet it uses USD as BTC counterpart? This is a bit awkward.

What are you going to use for exchange rates in EUR vs USD?
Pages:
Jump to: