Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 26. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 06, 2019, 08:39:56 AM
Here's a look at the 2-Day TF: The White Energy may hit the 50% level on the 2-Day Candle beginning October 8th. If this is the case, it may require one or two more 2-Day candles afterward to find bottom and see a reversal from downward to upward pressure. Which means it’s POSSIBLE the bottom with reversal is not REALIZED until the 2-Day Candle that begins October 12th.

Here’s a closer look at Godmode 3.1 Mod with LSMA in the 2-Day TF:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 05, 2019, 10:02:59 AM
"Weekend Update: Reversal Close; Possible Between Oct. 7th & 9th."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/M8jlBoEj-Weekend-Update-Reversal-Close-Possible-Between-Oct-7th-9th/

Be sure to keep a close eye on the White Energy in the 2-Day TF.  I explain WHY in the video.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 04, 2019, 06:09:01 AM
ETHUSD will be bearish most all of October in my opinion.  As well as many other ALT/USD pairs.  Bitcoin will begin to rise in value soon WHILE ETH/USD and ETH/BTC dump lower.  ETHUSD and ETHBTC may be a slow bleed until mid December.

While I'm starting to see some positive signs on the weekly ETHBTC chart, I agree it looks like one more grind downwards is probable.

I remember you mentioned something about a bull market in altcoins next year? Did you have any projections regarding price? I'm particularly interested in the ETHBTC pair.

Here's more information for ETHBTC in new video titled, "Bitcoin/Altcoin Trading Strategy for Quarter 4."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHBTC/Y9tMX2KA-Bitcoin-Altcoin-Trading-Strategy-for-Quarter-4/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 04, 2019, 03:06:42 AM
NEW VIDEO PUBLICATION; titled, "It's THIS 12-Day Candle in Which We Find Bottom & Begin Reversal."
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/yE0mcztp-It-s-THIS-12-Day-Candle-in-Which-We-Find-Bottom-Begin-Reversal/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 03, 2019, 11:46:14 PM
I'm about to get to work on another video publication for BTCUSD after I fix a pot of coffee.  Here's a sample of what we will be covering in the next video:

A screenshot of Godmode Indicator in the 12-Day TF:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 03, 2019, 11:13:45 PM
ETHUSD will be bearish most all of October in my opinion.  As well as many other ALT/USD pairs.  Bitcoin will begin to rise in value soon WHILE ETH/USD and ETH/BTC dump lower.  ETHUSD and ETHBTC may be a slow bleed until mid December.

While I'm starting to see some positive signs on the weekly ETHBTC chart, I agree it looks like one more grind downwards is probable.

I remember you mentioned something about a bull market in altcoins next year? Did you have any projections regarding price? I'm particularly interested in the ETHBTC pair.

Hi Exstasie,

Apologies for the delay...  I've been catching up on some much needed sleep.  ; )

Yes, I've mentioned it....

Here's my ETHBTC video publication posted earlier today (linked below).  In the comments section of that publication, you will see a link to another video publication I posted on September 22, 2019.  I will provide a link to it below as well to give you the choice if you want to go straight to that video or if you want to start with the one from today.

Vide Publication posted October 3, 2019; titled, "ETHEREUM is NOT Looking Good; My Previous Idea for ETH is CLOSED."  
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSDT/HRFwxXja-ETHEREUM-is-NOT-Looking-Good-My-Previous-Idea-for-ETH-is-CLOSED/

Vide Publication posted September 22, 2019; titled, ""BITCOIN - Price Action & Trading Strategy With Alts & Bitcoin."  
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XMRBTC/UUnZkG8A-BITCOIN-Price-Action-Trading-Strategy-With-Alts-Bitcoin/

Thanks again for dropping by to visit the forum.  Enjoy the company!   Grin

Stay Awesome!

David
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 03, 2019, 04:06:18 PM
ETHUSD will be bearish most all of October in my opinion.  As well as many other ALT/USD pairs.  Bitcoin will begin to rise in value soon WHILE ETH/USD and ETH/BTC dump lower.  ETHUSD and ETHBTC may be a slow bleed until mid December.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 03, 2019, 01:28:49 PM

Have a look at this 12-Day TF for BTCUSD:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 02, 2019, 05:25:05 PM
A look at the 0.786 FIB RT level.  It's been holding up for quite some time.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 02, 2019, 05:13:21 PM
Compare WHITE Vertical Time Lines in this Weekly TF.  The White vertical time line to the far left is July, 2013.  I see a LOT of similarity between present day and July, 2013.  We may have already seen bottom.

I've been seeing parallels too. Sentiment-wise it feels very similar. I remember feeling really pessimistic in early July 2013 when we put that bottom in. All the weakness we're seeing now on the lower time frames is eliciting similar feelings. Smiley

I take it you don't put much stock into the descending triangle breakdown everyone is talking about?

Hi Exstasie,

Good to see ya!   Grin

No, I don't put much stock into descending triangles.  I rely more on indicators in multiple time frames than I do "patterns."

Yes, I can imagine the emotions everyone was going through at the time in July 2013.  Especially with a Weekly Candle closing BELOW the Weekly 21-EMA and the Daily Candle Closing BELOW the 200 Day MA.  We are experiencing very similar today for sure.  Both in emotions AND with the Weekly 21-EMA and Daily 200-MA.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 02, 2019, 05:08:55 PM
ALERT ALERT ALERT...

REVERSAL IS IN THE BAG "THIS WEEK."

Meaning... THIS WEEK is the last week of downward pressure.  It will be OBVIOUS next week that Upward Pressure has taken control for a sustained long term upward momentum.

that's quite a bold prediction considering we just broke downwards into a new sub-$9k trading range! if we had quickly sprung back up on the weekly chart i'd be more confident but since bulls look so sluggish, i'm waiting for an SOS type signal before flipping to the long side.

i might put out some spot bids on the next leg down though. we're due for a serious bounce no matter what. you think we still got a shot at those $6893 or $7355 levels or you leaning towards a higher low now?

Hi FOMA,

Good to see you!   Grin

I think $7,355 would be about as low as I would feel safe to place an order; out of fear I would miss getting filled if I were sleeping at the time it went down.

Yes, it was a rather bold prediction.  Which is why I later on (in comments section) said the following:

10 hours ago
Comment: There is a SLIGHT chance of not seeing reversal to SUSTAINED upward pressure until mid October. It still looks pretty good for October 6th or 7th. At the same time I want to encourage others who have not pulled the trigger to buy yet to stay in cash (FIAT or Tether) a bit longer. Maybe until on or around October 4th I will provide another video and/or chart publication with more information as to whether we are about to begin our SUSTAINED long term bull trend.

It would have been "more reserved" to say,

"I'm expecting the 12-Day Candle beginning October 4th to be the 12-Day Candle in which we should find our bottom and begin turning up.  Not sure if it will be during the first 6 days or the last 6 days of that 12-Day Candle.  However, I do see us finding bottom during the 12-Day Candle beginning October 4, 2019."

Here's a look at the 12-Day:  Remember the next 12-Day Candle begins October 4, 2019.  The current 12-Day Candle began, September 22nd.  The next 12-Day Candle AFTER the one that begins October 4th will be October 16th.  So, some time between October 4th and October 15th is when I'm expecting us to see a reversal to SUSTAINED upward pressure.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
October 02, 2019, 02:26:36 PM
ALERT ALERT ALERT...

Meaning... THIS WEEK is the last week of downward pressure.  It will be OBVIOUS next week that Upward Pressure has taken control for a sustained long term upward momentum.

that's quite a bold prediction considering we just broke downwards into a new sub-$9k trading range! if we had quickly sprung back up on the weekly chart i'd be more confident but since bulls look so sluggish, i'm waiting for an SOS type signal before flipping to the long side.

i might put out some spot bids on the next leg down though. we're due for a serious bounce no matter what. you think we still got a shot at those $6893 or $7355 levels or you leaning towards a higher low now?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 02, 2019, 12:16:32 PM
Compare WHITE Vertical Time Lines in this Weekly TF.  The White vertical time line to the far left is July, 2013.  I see a LOT of similarity between present day and July, 2013.  We may have already seen bottom.

I've been seeing parallels too. Sentiment-wise it feels very similar. I remember feeling really pessimistic in early July 2013 when we put that bottom in. All the weakness we're seeing now on the lower time frames is eliciting similar feelings. Smiley

I take it you don't put much stock into the descending triangle breakdown everyone is talking about?
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 02, 2019, 04:19:21 AM
NEW VIDEO Publication titled, "The Weekly 21-EMA is NO LONGER PRECEDENT.  Time for NEW Precedent."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/csAFwPYs-The-Weekly-21-EMA-is-No-Longer-Precedent-Time-for-New-Precedent/

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 01, 2019, 11:43:01 PM
We have a NEW Daily (24h) Candle.  Which means the indicators in the Daily (24h) have updated (Advanced forward).  Here's what they look like now.  NOTE:  I made adjustments after the lines of the indicators had advanced.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 01, 2019, 04:13:47 PM
A look at POSSIBLE future trek of the lines within Godmode in the Daily (24h) TF:  Remember, the WHITE ENERGY is NEAR EXHAUSTION.  I'm expecting it to turn back down potentially soon.  NOTE the date on the WHITE vertical time line at the bottom of the chart for reversal to significant upward pressure by October 7th.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 01, 2019, 02:59:06 PM
Hi EVERYONE!

We are getting VERY CLOSE to time to say, "PRICE DOWN PICK UP!"  ; ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEBP9dpVM70

We are about to reverse to downward pressure ONE LAST TIME in the Daily (24h) TF.  Whether or not we see a lower low during that time is unknown.  However, all I got to say is this, "IF you have not bought in yet, THAT will be the time to get in because we will not see this low of price again."  PERIOD...  It's possible we may have already seen our "low."  Too hard to say at this time...  However, I do feel quite confident this next stint of downward pressure coming up in the Daily (24h) TF will be our last stint of downward pressure before we can say, "PRICE DOWN PICK UP!"  My thoughts are explained in the video below...

"ALERT - REVERSAL IN THE BAG NO LATER THAN OCT. 6th OR 7th" -
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/tFVU77qs-ALERT-REVERSAL-IN-THE-BAG-NO-LATER-THAN-OCT-6th-OR-7th/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
October 01, 2019, 01:28:30 PM
ALERT ALERT ALERT...

Meaning... THIS WEEK is the last week of downward pressure.  It will be OBVIOUS next week that Upward Pressure has taken control for a sustained long term upward momentum.

Compare WHITE Vertical Time Lines in this Weekly TF.  The White vertical time line to the far left is July, 2013.  I see a LOT of similarity between present day and July, 2013.  We may have already seen bottom.

I'll provide a video within the next hour or two.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 30, 2019, 01:31:50 PM
Not Out of the Woods Yet Until Next 12-Day Candle for Reversal  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/yJTBLn5K-Not-Out-of-the-Woods-Yet-Until-Next-12-Day-Candle-for-Reversal/

Be sure to checkout comments and charts in comments section of the link to the publication (above).
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
September 26, 2019, 10:49:37 AM
It's POSSIBLE History MIGHT Be Made With 90-EMA in 4-Day TF.  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/mdSYh3aw-It-s-POSSIBLE-History-MIGHT-Be-Made-With-90-EMA-in-4-Day-TF/

It's possible for future price action to play out like the following...  Which is explained in the video:

Pages:
Jump to: