Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 2. (Read 1483650 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
XC is not officially dead.

It was simply always overblown hype.  People believed in something that couldn't be reviewed ... and the devs hyped something behind closed doors that didn't exist.

Still blown away at the money raised for blocknet before open sourcing the code.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
i dont think so  Sad
still holding all my coins
wanna see a screenshot?

So you have faith in the coin, (and therefore also in the ability of the dev's to deliver on promises), yet you still troll and call it a scam?

Is it a mental issue, or are you just a prick?
newworldcoiner ...it's the oldest trick in the book. it's what pumper and dumpers like mchammer do ...they want to buy as cheaply as possible so they try to drag down investor interest with a lot of fud, then they pump it (and we know xc has a LOT of room to pump) under another alias on twitter ...aund zhen
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Something is wrong with their vote tallying. Dan has been receiving votes but the Twitter votes are not being included.

Coins Source has been notified but they do not seem inclined to fix it.

Personally, I see little value in this vote. You need a social media account to participate in it, which from square one limits the sample pool.

I see it as a measure of nothing more than a given coin's community's level of motivation in maximizing their vote count, which is not at all a primary factor in defining the success or vitality of a given project.
Activity: 462
but linking one wallet that cointains at least 1k XCs to an email address is somehow counter productive in my opinon as we use a privacy centric currency

I understand the concern that verifying ownership of 1000XC may dampen the privacy of one's holdings, but do keep in mind that verifying is entirely optional. This is only required if you wish to have access to the private group for verified XC holders.

Can anyone think of ways that privacy could be maintained while still meeting the requirements for verification?

Maybe one could sign up for an email account with hushmail (using TOR even) just to sign up for Slack. One could send 1000XC to a fresh wallet address (on the TOR stick .ISO maybe) using anon transactions to achieve even greater privacy. Then don't log in to the hushmail account for 3 weeks and it'll disappear into the abyss. You'll still be able to log in to Slack (as long as you remember your login info) and I will have what I need to make sure that whoever is using your username on Slack continues to own 1000XC.

BUMP

Slack registration link:

http://goo.gl/forms/KCwFc6GFuz
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
i dont think so  Sad
wanna see a screenshot?

So you have faith in the coin, (and therefore also in the ability of the dev's to deliver on promises), yet you still troll and call it a scam?

Is it a mental issue, or are you just a prick?
Activity: 294
i dont think so  Sad
wanna see a screenshot?
Activity: 361
haha I laugh at you. For every one person you scare off slack signs up three.
The recent US news on FINCEN is affecting all altcoins atm.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Wow. What is up with price?

Why is it continuing to trend down? New lows every week. This can't just be fud. There is no volume either. Where is the bottom?

Any XC team members have insight, news, and optimism to share from slack?

Come to slack and find out. I was concerned as well, but after speaking to certain people in Slack I am now feeling very optimistic with the news I've heard. Also, Dan hasn't stopped working on the project.

Most coins have been downtrending for months.... Monero, NXT, Darkcoin, Blackcoin etc. Investing in alt currencies is risky. Even when everything goes right the price can still go down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Wow. What is up with price?

Why is it continuing to trend down? New lows every week. This can't just be fud. There is no volume either. Where is the bottom?

Any XC team members have insight, news, and optimism to share from slack?

Activity: 364
i also don't get why there is no comunication at all anymore. any news about new releases?

(You may have noticed that we've deprecated this thread, hence the silence here.)

Yes and further this thread won't be promoted on any social media or xc websites.

but linking one wallet that cointains at least 1k XCs to an email address is somehow counter productive in my opinon as we use a privacy centric currency

You dont need any XC to join slack, just sign up and youre good to go.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
i also don't get why there is no comunication at all anymore. any news about new releases?

(You may have noticed that we've deprecated this thread, hence the silence here.)

Yes and further this thread won't be promoted on any social media or xc websites.

Stop spreading bullshit, there is no requirement to sign up for slack. It takes 10 seconds and then you can see the advancements being made. For anyone not in the know, the development is continuing completely on schedule.
There is a general topic forum for XC and a verified XC forum for investors. Most XC holders moved to avoid the FUD on this forum.
Activity: 324

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

Slack is so popular
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 324

it really seems that blocknet killed this coin and the price is in free fall Sad
legendary
Activity: 1946
You used flashbay.com for the TOR sticks, yes?  They appear to sell both designs.

If anyone who has purchased a memory stick would like to know, I would be happy to answer this or infact I'll post it in Slack. However, sorry Ursay I won't be engaging in whatever agenda you have here.

No problem my friend.  You seem quite confident.  Say hello to Dan Metcalf for me.  Smiley
Activity: 840
You used flashbay.com for the TOR sticks, yes?  They appear to sell both designs.

If anyone who has purchased a memory stick would like to know, I would be happy to answer this or infact I'll post it in Slack. However, sorry Ursay I won't be engaging in whatever agenda you have here.
Pages:
Jump to: