Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1557. (Read 4670622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
It's been over a week now and all they do is respons one time on a ticket and they say they are going to solve this as soon as possible, and then you never hear anything from them.
Same here, but I just asked in chat and they fixed within 5 minutes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can we send XMR from Mintpal to Poloniex without a problem now?

There never was any problem, just add transaction ID.

Watch very carefully with this, see my issue above  Cry
Activity: 364
I just transfered my XMR to Poloniex (from BTER) because they have more volume to trade, but apparently forgot a payment ID. What is this crap? Is there a way to retrieve my XMR?? Hope so... If not this is the last time I'll trade XMR, what a nonsense...

It should be OK. Poloniex received your money, but without payment ID just do not  know that it's yours.

Try to contact Poloniex support and provide some information about your transaction. How much you have transferred and at what time. If it's not enough you can also try to ask BTER support about the trasaction ID of this transfer.

Never had such a bad customer support as with Poloniex. It's been over a week now and all they do is respons one time on a ticket and they say they are going to solve this as soon as possible, and then you never hear anything from them. Poloniex is fine when everything works but please watch out everybody and don't get in a situation where you need help from them  Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
I want to get mine out of bitrex and into poloniex, nothing much is going on in bittrex.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

There never was any problem, just add transaction ID.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Im having a little problem transferring monero from my wallet to mintpal. Its been 30mins I still dont see my monero on mintpal.

wallet version v0.2.3
destintation address xxxxxx
amount                  0.5
mixin count              0
payment id           xxxxxxxxx from mintpal

this is correct right?I also dont see my transaction on my history

before the transfer
balance            0.6499
unconfirmed      0.6499       
after the transfer
balance            0
unconfirmed      0.1499 

1) Check that your transaction exist
http://monerochain.info/

2) Some exchanges need more time, some take transactions in random order.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
How low will it go?  hehehehehe  Huh

1 XMR = 1 XMR

snozberries = snozberries
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Im having a little problem transferring monero from my wallet to mintpal. Its been 30mins I still dont see my monero on mintpal.

wallet version v0.2.3
destintation address xxxxxx
amount                  0.5
mixin count              0
payment id           xxxxxxxxx from mintpal

this is correct right?I also dont see my transaction on my history

before the transfer
balance            0.6499
unconfirmed      0.6499       
after the transfer
balance            0
unconfirmed      0.1499 
legendary

who cares other than you?  Tongue

IDK... Robin Williams?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

who cares other than you?  Tongue
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
How is Monero doing these days?  had sold all at the peak.

~CfA~

Many are willing to buy in but do not understand that when the turn comes, they may not have the opportunity. The ones who waited in 0.002315 are still waiting to buy in. I would forecast that the definite turn happens next week. My original forecast was Sunday, this week, but today's action was weak and vwap was lower than yesterday, hence the delay.

Technically etc., the coin is doing fine. So I am afraid the boom mentioned in the first paragraph may start happening already this week. (My forecast is still next week.) 0.00334 looks like it is close but will prove to be strong as a wall, making this the last cheap entry.

Why do you believe this?

probably because he really knows his shit? + this... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-rpietila-monero-economics-thread-702140
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

~CfA~

Why don't you donate Jojaetok the 5,000 xmr offered then we'll talk ?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Please,
you can remove "Currently Ddos'd" off monero.crypto-pool.fr .
I have not DDOS'd

And if DDOS begining
And DDOS clasic TCP/UDP  is perfectly under control with arbor and Architecture network/system
And DDOS stratum is perfectly under control now if rebegining with new version of script monitoring .

Last day impact is very lower . Pool as good resisted only 15 minutes perturbation

Thanks,

Activity: 280
Who cares?

~CfA~

Many are willing to buy in but do not understand that when the turn comes, they may not have the opportunity. The ones who waited in 0.002315 are still waiting to buy in. I would forecast that the definite turn happens next week. My original forecast was Sunday, this week, but today's action was weak and vwap was lower than yesterday, hence the delay.

Technically etc., the coin is doing fine. So I am afraid the boom mentioned in the first paragraph may start happening already this week. (My forecast is still next week.) 0.00334 looks like it is close but will prove to be strong as a wall, making this the last cheap entry.

Why do you believe this?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

~CfA~

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

~CfA~

Which peak?
Jump to: