Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1999. (Read 4670562 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
A few weeks ago I got 1 block a day with 4 hashes per second. Times have changed.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
we should probably be buying DRK as a hedge as well.

It might be interesting to link DRK and MRO via side-chains.

Activity: 308
What do you think, will BCN price grow after MRO success?
Merit: 500

I think what is much more impressive than the price development (I expected that and pre-poloniex it was overly cheap) is the volume. 200.000 (!) out of 850.000 mro changed hands today. even if you take all the arbitrage trades away it is nothing but massive. overall more than 500 btc trade volume in less than 24h

I said this before in the darkcoin thread, there is a huge demand for a coin offering anonymization, let us build it.

7th among all cryptocurrencies in volume today (~522 BTC = $230k). Soon to be 6th. Not bad for a baby coin.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I implore everyone to stick with their gut on this coin. A lot of Darkcoin fanatics will view Monero as a threat to their investment and spread nonsense. Some Darkcoin fantatics will share mutual respect, too.

I'm a Darkcoin fanatic.

I saw Monero as a threat to my investment.

So I bought some.

Now I'm a Monero fanatic as well  Wink

Welcome. TBH, we should probably be buying DRK as a hedge as well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Someone compile the latest/fastest pool miner for x64 and x86 windows ASAP! The one that supports # of threads!
https://github.com/LucasJones/cpuminer-multi/releases/download/v1.0.1/cpuminer-multi.zip

Idk if it supports x86

Its missing a couple dlls :
err:module:import_dll Library LIBEAY32.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\ftp\\libcurl.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Library SSLEAY32.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\ftp\\libcurl.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Library zlib1.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\ftp\\libcurl.dll") not found
Someone compile the latest/fastest pool miner for x64 and x86 windows ASAP! The one that supports # of threads!
https://github.com/LucasJones/cpuminer-multi/releases/download/v1.0.1/cpuminer-multi.zip

Idk if it supports x86
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
I implore everyone to stick with their gut on this coin. A lot of Darkcoin fanatics will view Monero as a threat to their investment and spread nonsense. Some Darkcoin fantatics will share mutual respect, too.

I'm a Darkcoin fanatic.

I saw Monero as a threat to my investment.

So I bought some.

Now I'm a Monero fanatic as well  Wink
Has Monero achieved anonymity? Huh
It has achieved anonymity. Hmm... that sounds a lot like "achieved nirvana"
Activity: 280
Who cares?

It was totally anonymous from day one.  Far more so than DRK.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I think what is much more impressive than the price development (I expected that and pre-poloniex it was overly cheap) is the volume. 200.000 (!) out of 850.000 mro changed hands today. even if you take all the arbitrage trades away it is nothing but massive. overall more than 500 btc trade volume in less than 24h

I said this before in the darkcoin thread, there is a huge demand for a coin offering anonymization, let us build it.
WDL
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry

to the moon
it is hard to mine now
Activity: 280
Who cares?
Can someone please tell me how do I transfer coins from my simplewallet to exchange?

Click "Generate payment ID" button on Poloniex, then do the command:

Code:
transfer 0

When I click "Generate payment ID'' nothing happens Sad

This happened to me too.  I just kept clicking it, here and there for a few minutes and eventually it worked.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Can someone please tell me how do I transfer coins from my simplewallet to exchange?

Code:
transfer 0

You'll need to open a ticket with Poloniex
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Code:
transfer 0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

@fr0wn3r

Thank you for your reply which was really quick...

But I am using simpleminer on Win 7 x64 since I dunno anything about nix and compiling of cpuminer-multi etc.

6 threads, Core i7 920 and with 75% of utilization gives me around 75 H/s... but it is going up and down like on other pools, but not like this. Mostly around 50 H/s... I see the pool's hash-rate acts the same, falls over 10 times from 50 KH/s to 6 or so... So this problem must be hitting others too...

:/

Hey fr0wn3r, how are you getting 75 H/s , Im only getting 25 H/s on my Core i7 960 with simpleminer on 8 threads? thats what it says on monero.crypto-pool.fr
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Code:
transfer 0
Jump to: