Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin - page 20. (Read 102789 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I just finished importing the hp7 code to Reaper, and mined the first testnet block using the CPU miner! I'm a bit behind schedule, but now I've finally started on the GPU code.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Do you accept donations in other cryptocurrencies, for example, XPM? Yes, I mean equivalent value to 1 BTC.

Yeah LTC would be good too

BTC only, because I don't want any currency risk. You can always exchange for BTC yourself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
A+ for effort; hope this works out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Any chance of receiving xpm-reaper-beta that only supports CPU? I would love to test and play with it a bit.

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
That would be a nice thing to do. Perhaps send the PM with download link in the order inn which you received payments from us that donated. That would be nice I think. Naturally those donating earlier on took a bigger risk, it someone else had released another GPU miner. I played with the idea of donating last day but decided against it because Imm not that kind of person. Will it pay of being me? Wink just a thought.

Please give early donators advantage.  Thank you thank you and keep up the good work Smiley

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
mtrlt, can you  confirm you are still going to honor those that donated with a pre-public release?
Yes, of course.

If we donate on the day its released will we get access?
Yes, and the price will still be 1 BTC. I thought about raising the price, but it just doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Awesome, I'll definitely be donating on that day Smiley
Activity: 434
Please give early donators advantage.  Thank you thank you and keep up the good work Smiley

Activity: 75
you can just exchange your alt currency for bitcoin and then send him that.
Activity: 644
Do you accept donations in other cryptocurrencies, for example, XPM? Yes, I mean equivalent value to 1 BTC.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Activity: 112
Independent Analyst
mtrlt, can you  confirm you are still going to honor those that donated with a pre-public release?
Yes, of course.

Yes, and the price will still be 1 BTC. I thought about raising the price, but it just doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Sounds good, I will donate on release date!
Activity: 406
How did he get out of the newb section without 10 posts?
I don't think you need 10 .-.
If I'm not mistaken it used to be 5 posts.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Most rejections are due to an invalid merkle root
It's OK, getblocktemplate related code can be fixed later
Yes, of course.

Activity: 406
Are those blocks rejected by client or by network?
By the client. Most rejections are due to an invalid merkle root, and some are because even though Reaper thinks the block is diff 5 or so, the client says it's far lower, usually diff 0.

Yeah I know how to read thank you.  Smiley Key word "If all goes well" ... Seems to me there is no way to be done by then, that is why I asked.
The CPU miner is almost working already, and GPU coding won't take more than a day.

Get it done on the double.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Are those blocks rejected by client or by network?
By the client. Most rejections are due to an invalid merkle root, and some are because even though Reaper thinks the block is diff 5 or so, the client says it's far lower, usually diff 0.

Yeah I know how to read thank you.  Smiley Key word "If all goes well" ... Seems to me there is no way to be done by then, that is why I asked.
The CPU miner is almost working already, and GPU coding won't take more than a day.
Pages:
Jump to: