Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 287. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
They put NXT in maintenance mode...
Let's see how long! NXT/BTC is one of the bigger markets.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
The support ticket as crapsy has been closed, yet the wallets are still offline.

I gave them a piss-poor rating.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Quick Recap

Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of Zeit a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZeitKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making zeitcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.
When we get zeitcoin to $1 and still have a free faucet which we as knights still fund with our Zeit Interest , it will help people worldwide. And they can decide for themselves how best to use it to help themselves. Once the knight registrations in 2015 are over they can start voting on all of the other stuff they want to say and how they want to say it.
Generating Bitcoins is already controlled by industry and is already unprofitable to mine for many, which will get worst in 2016 at its next halving, plus it has a limited number 21 million, not enough for a global world wide adoption even in the satochis.
Zeitcoins gains interest by each zeitcoin wallet helping to secure the network and is managed by the millions of people already using it. It's interest rate & sheer number of coins are some of the key factors that will make it possible to become a worldwide tool in virtual & physical realms. Plus it speed far exceeds bitcoins.
It current price point and the fact it was battered for so long and still survived make it the perfert coin to do this with, plus the fact that most of the people behind this coin have been looking for a way to make this world a better place long before there was a bitcoin.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __

ZeitKnights Current Goal List
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9883182

Proof of Knight
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9839828

Charities to Sponsor once the price of zeitcoin is higher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874339

Zeit Slogans
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9874356
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Any Questions or Suggestions , Post Away , All Ideas Welcome.

Cool

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

I am back in business, iam in top 100 on the rich list Smiley

z

That's awesome! I'm pretty sure I am in the top 5000 rich list.  Cool

Maybe now in top 3000.... Wink

Haha! It could be! Danke Ray!
legendary

All Zeit Wallet Users should update to the Latest Version  2.0.1.5 Gauntlet

Click the Link Below for the Wallet Install Details
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9909181

Cool
legendary
Still no news from Craptsy ?
Only wallet that got out of maintenance was HBN, all other didn't moved for weeks  Angry

Craptsy Support is unreal, just received a message from a tier 2 tech saying they were doing an audit of open tickets and just wanted to verify that my ticket for zeitcoin update info was Resolved.
Which I responded NO it was not and the wallet has also been offline for over 26 days.
Which was another ticket right below that one.
Their support is beyond scary. That why I am trading mostly on Comkort, where they support their exchange , plus you can even withdraw your zeitcoins (imagine that).
In the Words of LION,

CRAPTSY SUCKS

Cool
legendary
Only wallet that got out of maintenance was HBN, all other didn't moved for weeks  Angry
They earn 100 BTC per month with fees. Zeitcoin is not interesting for them.
- We have to wait -
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Only wallet that got out of maintenance was HBN, all other didn't moved for weeks  Angry
legendary

z

Maybe now in top 3000.... Wink
legendary

z

legendary
WB zombie007.

I can see you in our IRC channel. That's all we have for now.

Cheers,
Ray

http://webchat.freenode.net/
Channel: #zeitcoin

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Boys !

Any official IRC channel, or any other chat? Cheesy

z
legendary
The next CryptodoubleX2 will come.
They've had something similar before (don't remember the name) - they have the code. Only thing for them, is to change the design, name and domain and go on.

We've reached a new level of cyber crime and we have to fight against it.
That's our mission. It makes no sense to help the needy if they get robbed by outlaws.
legendary
Thanks for sharing that. I think that for the most part, the average crypto user is well aware of what constitutes a Ponzi scheme and know enough to avoid them. I also feel that there are enough of us who have been burned by one scam or another over the past few years that we are mostly cautious by nature when someone comes along making promises of doubling your investment. It just doesn't work that way. I can't think of a single legitimate investment that offers that high of an ROI.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I think CryptoDouble is dead... name does not even resolve to an IP address anymore... didn't last long!  Just out of curiosity I was going to bring it up to see if it was still alive...
legendary
A little more on the latest ponzi that we should all be avoiding....

https://gist.github.com/jyap808/9f82a78f1eecb13aae3c

You almost have to admire the tenacity of the person who was in here a few days ago promoting and defending that scam even to the point of trying to make us believe they were an investor and supporter of Zeit. The nerve of some scammers!

For sure, I have a diferent point of view, but I´m here prior must of those who want to call themselves ZeitKnights (my wallet has 9388 transactions and the first one was on march 4th). You can check it, I´send you some Zeits.

That's fine. And maybe you have been here longer than some of those who call themselves Zetiknights (but not me or Lion as we have both been here since even before the coin's launch date). And if what you are saying is true, then we the community thank you for your support. However, all we are really asking is that you don't promote the Ponzi scheme that is cryptodouble here in this thread.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

You almost have to admire the tenacity of the person who was in here a few days ago promoting and defending that scam even to the point of trying to make us believe they were an investor and supporter of Zeit. The nerve of some scammers!

For sure, I have a diferent point of view, but I´m here prior must of those who want to call themselves ZeitKnights (my wallet has 9388 transactions and the first one was on march 4th). You can check it, I´send you some Zeits.

Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary

legendary
I´ve just show that the lst check from Cryotsy at the ZEIT wallet was at 2014-12-18 00:27:53 (you can check that in https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status).

Cryptsy is..... [paste your invectives here]

Mitras had been waiting many weeks (or months?) to get the lost 40M ZEIT back.
There is only one way that 'might' help: Tickets, tickets, tickets - trolling the chat and Twitter spamming.
ZEITCOIN official will not do that - but you guys can.

There is no maintenance, there is incompetence as its best.

They need 1 day to add a IPO Scam wallet, because of the trading fees they will earn in the following 3 days.
Helping an old 'friend' like ZEIT is too much work for that minor profit. That's how it goes. A donation would help.
It's not the first time.

I've found some Chatlogs between Cryptsy and our Dev from March '14. I will not continue with this or make anything public about it - the logs are safe.
But it shows me how the world actually works and how much we need the ZeitKnights.

Cheers,
Ray
Jump to: