Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 139. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Mebbe we can make a deal with these filthy goat fuckers??? Keep all the money so long as they fuck off back to Bangladesh and free up the air in the UK. I don't want to ever taint my eyeballs seeing names like FIAZ  and MOOKBAR and MOHAMMED and  AKRAM and IQUBALL and ABDUL in the cryptocurrency world ever again. How do we go about getting these pieces of shit deported from modern society??? HEY FAZIZ MALIKFUCKBAR CAN YOU AND YOUR KIN KINDLY FUCK OFF FROM THIS ISLAND OF OURS PLEASE

You know, as much as I think these guys are appalling businessmen. How they lie to their customers, suppress criticism, and flout the law, I don't agree with racism.

They're scum, but they're scum for the way they behave. Not because of where they came from.

Attack them for their behaviour, yes, but that's where it should begin and end. I know there's a lot of hate for these guys, but there's levels we shouldn't sink to.
Well said mate.

If they take my $50k and run like this, I can say all the racist shit I want at them. Why? Because I CAN. This is a free world and I say whatever the fuck I want. They've scammed MILLIONS mate. Would you feel safe in this day and age if YOU scammed MILLIONS? Think about the Akram Abdul "ALLAH AKHBAR" family. If I were them right now, I'd be scared shitless. I'd be deleting all the files and evidence on all my computers and also ban every asshole who dares say the truth on my forum. I'd also be packing my bags and get the fuck out of the United Kingdom. Scums will always stay scums. It's unfortunate these bastards are still on this planet alive.
No, its not a free world, otherwise, by your definition Alpha would be free to steal your money. Why? because they CAN. There are laws which govern us, the same laws no doubt you'll be using to get your $50k back. I don't know where you're from but in the UK we have laws about inciting violence and racial hatred. People have been prosecuted and imprisoned for things they have posted on twitter and facebook. So unless you want to end up in jail, I suggest you reign it in.

But hey you paid your money, you make your choice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 433
Mebbe we can make a deal with these filthy goat fuckers??? Keep all the money so long as they fuck off back to Bangladesh and free up the air in the UK. I don't want to ever taint my eyeballs seeing names like FIAZ  and MOOKBAR and MOHAMMED and  AKRAM and IQUBALL and ABDUL in the cryptocurrency world ever again. How do we go about getting these pieces of shit deported from modern society??? HEY FAZIZ MALIKFUCKBAR CAN YOU AND YOUR KIN KINDLY FUCK OFF FROM THIS ISLAND OF OURS PLEASE

You know, as much as I think these guys are appalling businessmen. How they lie to their customers, suppress criticism, and flout the law, I don't agree with racism.

They're scum, but they're scum for the way they behave. Not because of where they came from.

Attack them for their behaviour, yes, but that's where it should begin and end. I know there's a lot of hate for these guys, but there's levels we shouldn't sink to.
Well said mate.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We know you are reading this AT...You will not get away with what you have done......
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Activity: 350
I'm not sure why you are going to debate with them via email whether or not you're a business.  Contrary to popular belief, these people are not completely stupid.  They know quite well you aren't a business. 
But it serves their purposes quite well to have people waste time debating these and other points, and time is what they need more than anything. 
Activity: 532
Activity: 714
Activity: 17
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Damn, i m so glad, that i didnt bought one of their preorders when coindesk announced the "first" scrypt asic last year. At that time i was still a newbie. Sad to see how it ends with these scammers.

… as each day passes, it's looking more and more like Alpha-T are not going to ever deliver.

If they can't deliver an update, how can they deliver a product ?

copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It remains 1 week, then i will file a report when the refund wont be transfered in my bank account this week.
Activity: 700
… as each day passes, it's looking more and more like Alpha-T are not going to ever deliver.

Well, I do have to say that based on the recent company shares dispersal, they probably contracted the entire project to some 3rd party in China (because they failed to have it built themselves). 
So, the whole "relayed through multiple parties" line might have some truth to it.

Oh... I just almost made myself laugh.
legendary
ex uno plures

Personally, if it were me, I'd be doing whatever I could to legally get my money back, because as each day passes, it's looking more and more like Alpha-T are not going to ever deliver.

I'm amazed they've gotten away with it for this long.
Fiaz Malik « Reply #34 on: Today at 11:18:49 AM »

"Apologies first of all when I said it should be released I genuinely expected it to however these updates sometimes incur a few days delay as information has to be relayed through multiple parties but it will certainly be any day now I assure you."

Wow,  doe

s he realize how much of a joke he sounds like when he spews that nonsense or is this really how they operate a business?  It really is better to just say nothing than that tripe.

"Apologies first of all when I said it should be released I genuinely expected that my brain would be able to tell my hands to write a post on the forum giving you an updated however these updates sometimes incur a few days delay as information has to be relayed through three or more brain cells but it will certainly be any day now I assure you.

-Fiaz"
Activity: 41
There is only one problem for EVERYONE with the 30% DOWNPAYMENT.....  The SNEAKY Alpha Bastards don't list it on the billing receipt as a DOWNPAYMENT !!  Look at your INVOICE.  It is listed as an "  ORDER DISCOUNT  !! So anyone that demands a refund on their 30% deposit, Alpha just says " What deposit ??, that was an ORDER DISCOUNT.  
         At least in the US a down payment is a down Payment  and a discount is a discount.
legendary
ex uno plures
They seem to be trying to give themselves as much time as possible to get as far away from ground zero as they can before they drop the bomb update.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Fiaz Malik « Reply #34 on: Today at 11:18:49 AM »

"Apologies first of all when I said it should be released I genuinely expected it to however these updates sometimes incur a few days delay as information has to be relayed through multiple parties but it will certainly be any day now I assure you."

Wow,  does he realize how much of a joke he sounds like when he spews that nonsense or is this really how they operate a business?  It really is better to just say nothing than that tripe.
Jump to: