Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 32. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Bancor platform is too confusing for new users. It would be good if we can trade this token in Binance or Kucoin.
I am absolutely agree with you. Kucoin and Binance are one the most comfortable and big (I mean turnover) I have ever known. Moreover, I instantly use them
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
The vision for the FINNEY has always been to bring blockchain technology into the hands of the masses, and to do that we need to make the SRN token available to as many people as possible.
With this in mind, SIRIN LABS is excited to announce the listing of the SRN token on Bittrex exchange. As one of the largest exchanges on the planet, this will give countless more people access to the SRN token, and the SIRIN LABS ecosystem.

Bittrex is not one of the largest anymore. But I think it will soon about to change as they are preparing for a fiat on-ramp soon. They willdirectly be in competition with Coinbase, which only spells more volume for coins like SRN.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Our policy is to not allow users to post anything that could potentially harm another person's computer.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
People got a right whatever they wanna say. agree or not is something else. just let them say whatever they wanna say even if they’re moron who has also got a right and we’ve got to respect the right not what they’re saying though
Activity: 45
We are still on the process of evaluating IOTA, and other consensus mechanisms to support the Blockchain for the resource sharing. We will share more information once we can.

in less than 5 weeks you have TEZOS blockchain far superior than IOTA
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
If srn can be listing on bittrex, will stox be there too? I think moshe CEO will help stox with this issue? Stox investors need bittrex, moshe you need to help us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I'm interested in this token so much as i have just seen it on bittrex, but i have couple questions before..
What's the utility of the tokens?
What's the point to transfer them on IOTA blockchain? Let's say i have SRN on myetherwallet now, i'm safe for the future swap or i need to put them in another wallet right now now?
Thanks if someone would give me these answers.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2

I'm waiting for a sharp price increase after the end of the recession. The project has a real business, so the coin will be in demand.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Yes @stan86, things are going faster than I thought. I wonder what the next exchange will be in adding SRN.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Today the SRN token has been listed on UPbit, the largest exchange in S Korea, with over a $1.5B in daily volume. This is another huge step towards making the SRN token and the SIRIN LABS ecosystem within reach for the masses to put blockchain technology into everyone's hands.
https://twitter.com/SIRINLABS/status/963680346142363650
Activity: 252
We are still on the process of evaluating IOTA, and other consensus mechanisms to support the Blockchain for the resource sharing. We will share more information once we can.
Activity: 280
The vision for the FINNEY has always been to bring blockchain technology into the hands of the masses, and to do that we need to make the SRN token available to as many people as possible.
With this in mind, SIRIN LABS is excited to announce the listing of the SRN token on Bittrex exchange. As one of the largest exchanges on the planet, this will give countless more people access to the SRN token, and the SIRIN LABS ecosystem.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
 what is the progress with the IOTA team? Is the partnership still on the table? What is going on?
Is bittrex an American exchange?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You actually need to wait two transactions: first deposit into bittrex smartcontract, second to the actual wallet (tx generated by smart contract). First went trough in couple of minutes, second failed 5 times prior depositing. So i waited around 20 min
Activity: 266
I encountered a BIG rumour from a whale in a closed discord channel.. And that is SRN listing binance Tomorrow! Lyn Can you verify this is wrong with me?
How many dollars in srn money for 2018 target ?
Activity: 5
I think the ICO price started at 1 ETH = 1000 SRN... then decreasing every 1/2 days by 50 SRN

today sirin is traded on exchange bittrex right? I see the price is quite high on bittrex, by the way how much ico price?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
today sirin is traded on exchange bittrex right? I see the price is quite high on bittrex, by the way how much ico price?
Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
For those who do not know, I will tell you that SRN has been available on Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SRN
Pages:
Jump to: