Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 33. (Read 166761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It's too early to talk about those amounts. The project is still very young, the best we can do now is wait and see how it evolves step by step.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May be people with girlfriends dont get in crypto or wait for new exchanges xD.. thats why...
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
That 0.001 depends a lot on the specs and marketing strategy.. it can reach 0.01 even if specs and marketing is done right.. or the other way if not done properly..
Activity: 29
is there a Reddit community?
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
That's a great question - I don't know what there will be beyond commercials and online ads
what and where. it will interesting to know
Activity: 59
I understand this is important however, honestly this is the only update that we have for now as it's work in progress hence as soon as we have  any further development in this aspect we will immediately update our community & we really appreciate the patience!
Activity: 23
What is even more important is that if you check Sirin Token holders list, now we have 9831 token holders. That's impressive.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@hieuskyer99 of course you can buy SRN in Huobi, but I advise you not to keep them in the exchange, it is safer to send them to a wallet, MEW works very well.
Activity: 84
My shift is over and I will be signing out. Lyn is here to accommodate everyone on chat. Thank you.
Hi, I have some SRNSCL on Bancor, now I want to convert to SRN but then following the rule I got an error "Insufficient funds". That means I must pay  fee to do it?
Activity: 98
Chinese exchange .. and don't know about UK but I live in Los Angeles and my friends opened accounts
Activity: 56
Loading up on SRN! .. whether they kill me or kiss the ground I walk on later this year we'll see .. Smiley
Im waiting from the beginninf, am a believer of the project. I think that I would be around gor a while hehe
I am already following that channel. I was wondering about the announcements thats why I asked here
Merit: 10
can i send it after i buy it and store it on huobi? is that the address is asking for? the one i will sending the tokens from?
I see this error: "Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 3082278000000000 and got: 0." But I have funds on my account
i buy SRN on Huobi, sent it to one of those wallets and then provide the address from where the rokens will be send to you and only after i will be taken into considration for the preorder ....? am i on track ....?
I restore to factory settings and now when I want to register again the product say that the user allready exist...but I don’t remember the user and password
Now it’s all about marketing and meeting the deadlines. If the finney is released in 5-6 months with opening stores in several cities, then the price of token may grow
I'm hoping srn being added to binance😄 is going to be the big news! They had technical difficulties on Friday and site was shut down over 24 hours to reboot so fits the scenario here.... Fingers crossed.
Pages:
Jump to: