Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 34. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm heading out for the day. Jatin is here to answer everyone on chat. Bye everyone!
Activity: 280
Do am I ever going to get my ether back I didn't sent from am exchange. On the email it said send pic of email with all the transaction history and it's been a couple of weeks. Can u help or do I move on?
Activity: 294
We are still coordinating with the carriers we'll be working with, and will have more information in the coming time, however, the solarin worked with all major carriers, and hence we intend to have the same capabilities on The Finney Smartphone too.
Activity: 280
Well if its not binance, then you mislead us a bit by telling us your partner has got some unforseen technical issues.. I hope you guys realise that. Doenst matter but its not really nice. In that case you guys could also see: "announcement postponed"!
Activity: 98
You guys should not be too excited about listing on major exchanges you saw what happened when we listed on huobi price dropped hard the more exchanges you are listed the more hard it can dump we had stable numbers at 2 dollar 2.50 and since we listed on big exchange we went down to 1 solder
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Bancor platform is too confusing for new users. It would be good if we can trade this token in Binance or Kucoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
the phone is scheduled to be released in the second half of 2018, which means between July and December.

So now the pre-order of the Finney Smartphone is open and buyers get their phones at the date that you advised?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@theone189 that information is official or is what you imagine? Do not say news that is not 100% official please, people can get confused.
Merit: 0
I have noticed that the ICO/Token chats that control the narrative too hard are low members and the ones that let people have a little room to chat *Refereum*. Have MANY more members. Just saying your chat your rules 😛
Could Sirin Labs create a more R&D type channel to avoid having speculators flooding discussions ?
Activity: 56
It's the same grabadge questions, statements that keep repeating over and over again
Hi! One question. Now I have all SRN in Huobi, but I don't have verify account. Someone nows if I can withdraw SRN to Bancor witout verify account in Huobi?
Activity: 84
Phone release takes H2 of 2018 (2nd half of 2018) which means July to December. I can't give specific dates more than that.
SRN price has being manipulated in houbi. SRN need to be listed on bigger exchange
Does someone know if it is possible to got on binance without the team supporting this? This question is not regarding Sirin. Its about another project. But i was wondering if this is possible? Also because teams have to pay 50btc to get listed
The OS are currently in development and will be available before the PC is.
I am not sure of his schedules. Let me forward your concern to one of our manager and I'll get back to you once I have an info
It's not important how much we can lose, it's important how much you can win and win
Hi, how do I add an SRN token in MyetherWallet? What infos should I put?
 the phone is scheduled to be released in the second half of 2018, which means between July and December.
Pages:
Jump to: