Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 35. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I think everybody involved in crypto world will be excited about Finney towards June. Btw, afaik, they've said that they have a marketing plan which even involves the great Messi. The road is still far to the phone launch.

If ever the promotion with Messi will be very successful, we might see a new trend in the crypto space with personalities endorsing crypto projects/products this year
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think everybody involved in crypto world will be excited about Finney towards June. Btw, afaik, they've said that they have a marketing plan which even involves the great Messi. The road is still far to the phone launch.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Our current offering, Solarin, works with all carriers, and we are planning to have the same standard for The Finney, an unlocked phone usable by all
Activity: 98
sirinlabs is comming on binance after binance website is working again
Activity: 56
At the beginning of the week, we shared with you that there were two major announcements scheduled to be released
The Finney is scheduled to be released in the second half of 2018
Hello, im on a cruise and cant access browsing net, what is current price?
Activity: 84
Sirin only needs one product to blow up and those token prices will go to the moon!🚀
It's okay - for legal reasons we can't comment on certain things until it's been cleared for announcements. No need to apologize - we know you're all as excited as we are for news!
Activity: 98
So no news this week? can i take the weekend off from staring at this channel for announcement?
That's a great question - I don't know what there will be beyond commercials and online ads
Does SIRIN Labs plan to do promotions in the USA besides online?...possible promotion tour?
There are also some private listings available on Liqui, Tidex, and EtherDelta, posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves.
Sirin Labs is not affiliated with any of those sites
At the beginning of the week, we shared with you that there were two major announcements scheduled to be released. However, due to our partner's unforseen technical issues beyond our control, we are forced to wait a little longer before we can share them with you. We believe it shouldn't take more than a few days, but at this point, its not up to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding; we think it's worth the wait!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The vision for SIRIN LABS has never been short term. The timeline outlined on our website and in the whitepaper was very clear that the SRN is a utility token, and not a security token. As such, the goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services.
Currently, we are 5-10 months away from our projected release date
really? the writings of the team and the videos were very important. I thought blockchain would give a new perspective and logic. I hope the team continues to work on this. Cool
Activity: 210
The vision for SIRIN LABS has never been short term. The timeline outlined on our website and in the whitepaper was very clear that the SRN is a utility token, and not a security token. As such, the goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services.
Currently, we are 5-10 months away from our projected release date
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
one thing i liked about sirin was their ability to keep up the promise, but theyve boken it now
once broken , every other timeyou guys promise anything , we would not be able to belive
this is just sad, i was just excited and hyped up about the news
Activity: 280
SIRIN LABS Announcements
At the beginning of the week, we shared with you that there were two major announcements scheduled to be released. However, due to our partner's unforseen technical issues beyond our control, we are forced to wait a little longer before we can share them with you. We believe it shouldn't take more than a few days, but at this point, its not up to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding; we think it's worth the wait!
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
I mean really, I'm keeping SRN long term anyway. But I'd really like to delete a couple exchanges I don't really use off my tabs.
 Is Finney being released with screen protector/case? I have butter fingers?
According to our Director of product strategy. Yes, Sirin will propose some cases to choose from.
We will share more info about this once finalized.
Pages:
Jump to: