Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 36. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I mean really, I'm keeping SRN long term anyway. But I'd really like to delete a couple exchanges I don't really use off my tabs.
 Is Finney being released with screen protector/case? I have butter fingers?
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Can someone suggest what price I should wait for before leveraging down afain...I'm not having much luck....
Love the project though. I'm not worried really as I think $3 is still a good value...but where are we headed??
The vision for SIRIN LABS has never been short term. The timeline outlined on our website and in the whitepaper was very clear that the SRN is a utility token, and not a security token. As such, the goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services.
Activity: 238
Can someone suggest what price I should wait for before leveraging down afain...I'm not having much luck....
Love the project though. I'm not worried really as I think $3 is still a good value...but where are we headed??
Activity: 280
Funny how everyone wants/expects an infant/baby to do sprints when it doesn’t even have legs to stand on - Right leg (phone) and Left leg (pc). I’m sure the Sirin team are doing everything they can to make sure the legs are sturdy when it stands – hence the surveys. Do your part (surveys) and have patience guys.
Activity: 224
 I have just recently heard about Sirin labs and what you are doing.
My question is about the pc you are building. If I understand you could upgrade it via data sharing to a super computer specs...Is this so?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
it's really interesting theme to buy Sirin phone but can't find any terms when team is planning to do it..

Basically, they will build the Finney phone based on a customized Android MOD, the money for development and marketing will come from the ICO funds. SRN will be used as in-phone currency I believe.

Thank you for your answer but I asked about terms..this project has a roadmap?
Activity: 140
Very cool project, great marketing and design! I bought tokens as investment for long hold and i think your project will be succees, hope  you are the next Apple. I have a question about software, Except Sirin operating system, you have other spreadsheet applications like Excel, text, graphic editors, etc?
Activity: 112
We have a store in London and are opening new stores. The stores will be in New York, Seoul, Tokyo, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Turkey, Vietnam, and Kazakhstan.
I will see you this year at MWC in Barcelona? Or maybe next year?
Activity: 56
As The Finney is scheduled for the second half of the year, we are 5-10 months away from our projected release date.
Activity: 56
The vision for SIRIN LABS has never been short term. The timeline outlined on our website and in the whitepaper was very clear that the SRN is a utility token, and not a security token. As such, the goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services.
Activity: 84
Our current model works with all carriers, and we plan to have the same standard for The Finney.
What networks does the phone work on if I was to order 1for use in USA?
almost all tokens recovered to the original price before the fall of btc. but there is no srn !!! why?
I have a question since the Finney is partly crypto phone does it not make it little illegal because the privacy would it not be banned by governments or how must I see that?
How many finney phones have been ordered so far ?
Someone please tag me in the answer
It's not about the majority It's about the investors. If you want to cater to the people who can't afford then make a Finney 'mini' and downgrade the specs all you want
I think everyone who actually wanted the phone would have purchased it at the price first listed of $999 with the original specs
SRN is on the Bancor platform and Huobi exchange. You can refer to their respective FAQs to help using their services. We don't support 3rd party sites.
The reason we (admins) ask everyone in the chat to communicate only in English because The admins need to be able to communicate with everyone in this chat, and our common language is English.
Pages:
Jump to: