Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 37. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Sirin Labs will be a $20+ token in the future. It may take a year or more, but it will happen. Within the first few days of launch it was over $4 and then settled in around $2.50 before the crash. Now it has been hovering around $1, although on ED you will be paying $2+ to buy some.

Finney, their own technology which they own all the rights to, is a powerhouse is the smartphone sector. Their computers are also amazing and everything Sirin Labs makes going forward will be a standard to which other companies look to measure up against.

I believe someday within the next few years this token could be worth over $100.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The vision for SIRIN LABS has never been short term. The timeline outlined on our website and in the whitepaper was very clear that the SRN is a utility token, and not a security token. As such, the goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services.
It's clear. This is the hope: quality products, services. And the most important is the competitiveness and demand in the market.
That's what we need.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
The vision for SIRIN LABS has never been short term. The timeline outlined on our website and in the whitepaper was very clear that the SRN is a utility token, and not a security token. As such, the goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
As Lyn mentioned, a 20% discount was offered for anyone who pre-ordered through the end of January. Currently, you can receive 10% off if you pre-order in February.
Activity: 294
Benji Nadler, thanks for your answer. I understood this part... but I am talking about something different. I am asking whether Sirin Labs Team can appreciate or not an special condition for members of this channel.
Activity: 238
No FUD but anybody thought about token price manipulation by release of the phone? So you have to pay more tokens
Activity: 224
At the moment.. BTC/ETH are just medium/pathway to get SRN.. I believe measures are being taken to ensure DIRECT FIAT purchase of SRN.. soonest..
the price is heavily held at a level, luckily I sold 2 days ago, the price is manipulated
I was just wondering if there’s any way I could find out what’s the projected volume to be sold in 2018? Do you know where I could find info
Activity: 252
Where’s the phone been manufactured? Assembled?
Would that be the same infrastructure as it was for SOLARIN?
I'm afraid I don't have an answer for this right now as we don't own a producing facility. I'll get back to your question once I got more info.
Activity: 98
Where’s the phone been manufactured? Assembled?
Would that be the same infrastructure as it was for SOLARIN?
As works for 5g started could you hint possibility of those phone supporting 5g incase network is ready ?
Hello, do you think that this token Will go Up to the previous values? Because I do not want IT to sell for 1/3 Price
If the phone costs now 1000$(SRN), so in future, when they will be released, that’s suppose to be Orginal price in the Store?
The price of the phone will stay equivalent to ~$999USD. The price in SRN will be determined by the exchange rate when the phone is released.
Activity: 95
If the phone costs now 1000$(SRN), so in future, when they will be released, that’s suppose to be Orginal price in the Store?
 Just got back from work but I see no news yet. Did Moshe just make a token visit few hours ago, or is he still there waiting for his lawyers' ok?
Activity: 100
We have been researching and analyzing the best locations for retail operations. We have looked at different parameters such as average crypto popularity, number of users, the number and availability of crypto ATM machines, and the volume of trading. We also have looked at government facilities, regulations and openness as well as the general approach to high technology. Our approach is to start in these places first before expanding, with the aim of extending global penetration as much as possible.
Activity: 280
We're an international company, based in Switzerland, with a store in London, and an office in Tel Aviv
We will also be opening stores in New York, Seoul, Tokyo, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Turkey, Vietnam, and Kazakhstan.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
The project is young but progresses at a good pace, FINNEY will be the before and after of the security in smartphones. I hope to see the team at the Mobile World Congress Grin
Activity: 112
the part where you sent a screeshot of an order book, drew a red circle on a normal sell order and send it to the group about some bot FUD (FUD for yourself)
With world like ours everyone need security phone. 
Security is shit government know everything thing, they hear you if they want, watching you, know exactly who you are, wyd.
Activity: 56
 I just want to see messi with finny phone and barcelona team. And in the future bye bye to apple Wink
Pages:
Jump to: