Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 38. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you, but when the next round of photos come out, we'll be posting them.
Activity: 56
I’m sure dev team smarter than most of us so they already think about that.
Activity: 84
I believe that higher and lower end sets were developed after initial sets were already out for a while. I could be wrong
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't have a specific date or details, but I can tell you that Moshe said that there will be 2 pieces of news coming this week.
Activity: 98
I haven’t uploaded my KYC yet. Is it still possible to submit the required information via Hoqu website? Anyone, please Smiley
I don't know, and the office is closed. I'll DM you so I can get back to you when I hear back
All other companies we're in talks with are not yet finalized, and we'll be announcing them as soon as we can.
Markets are all red and our super fabulous coin is red Huh Wheat happening
Blockchain features will be embedded in the developers' apps for the Sirin OS, and you will have to buy those DApps with SRN. DApps that require other crypto payments will also be available on The FINNEY
The Sirin OS is being developed along with the SDK. The Finney phone is being developed concurrently and is scheduled to be released in the second half of 2018. You can check the roadmap in our white paper as well.
Activity: 280
When the phone is released you will have to pay the balance, if there is one, to get the phone. We don't have the final distribution plans set exactly, but we will update you as we get closer.
If you're asking about holding your deposit until the rate is 50SRN = $900USD, we can't guarantee what future rates will be.
Activity: 238
 If I will pay SRN for the Pre-Order by now which is 50 SRN and I will wait for it to be equivalent to 900$ (MarketValue) so I can get the FInney by 50 SRN would that be okay? Or after I place my order then when it is available then I am forced to pay the rest of the amount?
Activity: 322
We have been researching and analyzing the best locations for retail operations. We have looked at different parameters such as average crypto popularity, number of users, the number and availability of crypto ATM machines, and the volume of trading. We also have looked at government facilities, regulations and openness as well as the general approach to high technology. Our approach is to start in these places first before expanding, with the aim of extending global penetration as much as possible.
I got in touch with CoinMarketCap concerning SRN tokens amount and they ask for "a URL that shows the total supply of coins in real time For example, Dogecoin's total supply of coins can be found at: http://dogechain.info/chain/Dogecoin/q/totalbc. If any burns have occurred, please specify." Could you, please, help me with this?
As for the burns, Sirin Labs aren't burning tokens other than those purchased with the refund option during the ICO and returned during the time frame set out then.
For the URL that you are asking showing total supply of coins, I currently dont have it.
Activity: 266
If the price of the phone is at 1000 SRN, and the value of SRN goes up from $1 to $2,does the phone price stay at 1000 SRN or does it change based on USD. In other words, is the phones price based on USD or SRN?
The price of the phone is set at the equivalent to ~$999USD, payable in SRN. When the phone is released, the price in SRN will be dictated by the exchange rate then,
Activity: 392
SRN is really a risky investment than other ICO. If  SIRIN labs failed to deliver their promises about the phone release, it will be a doom in this company. I saw a lot of company in kick starter went bankrupt because they failed their promises to the investors. Hope you guys fulfill your promises because once you delay or fail to release it on time. I won't hesitate to pull out all of the money i invested to SRN.

yes, but they just made a phone, it's not the first one
Activity: 126
Everyone needs to remember that everything comes in stages .. can an infant chew steak and run a marathon? .. Sirin is at its infant/baby stage so have patience .. and try not to give the admins such a hard time (from here on out) .. but when the Finney's are released I'll be coming after you with a vengence DANI ..
Activity: 238
 I got in touch with CoinMarketCap concerning SRN tokens amount and they ask for "a URL that shows the total supply of coins in real time For example, Dogecoin's total supply of coins can be found at: http://dogechain.info/chain/Dogecoin/q/totalbc. If any burns have occurred, please specify." Could you, please, help me with this?
Activity: 224
If the price of the phone is at 1000 SRN, and the value of SRN goes up from $1 to $2,does the phone price stay at 1000 SRN or does it change based on USD. In other words, is the phones price based on USD or SRN?
Activity: 322
SRN is really a risky investment than other ICO. If  SIRIN labs failed to deliver their promises about the phone release, it will be a doom in this company. I saw a lot of company in kick starter went bankrupt because they failed their promises to the investors. Hope you guys fulfill your promises because once you delay or fail to release it on time. I won't hesitate to pull out all of the money i invested to SRN.
Pages:
Jump to: