Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 39. (Read 166761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
it's really interesting theme to buy Sirin phone but can't find any terms when team is planning to do it..

Basically, they will build the Finney phone based on a customized Android MOD, the money for development and marketing will come from the ICO funds. SRN will be used as in-phone currency I believe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The Finney is designed for the Blockchain era and named after its origin  however that is  not all about Finney, Infact Finney offers the Android features + Blockchain Features so it is more than any other phone will offer.
We immediately realized that Finney phones are more than just a smartphone, because they work on blockchain technology
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
When you raised money for this project did you cash out from ETH & BTC immediately or are you still sitting hodling thoose @hogeg ?

Already the converted because they need to share that money for developing people. Right now Bitcoin and Ethereum are completely in the downtrend so it is not a right time to sell them at cheap prices.
To sell now is very risky, since you can stay in the red. It would be best to wait, of course
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
it's really interesting theme to buy Sirin phone but can't find any terms when team is planning to do it..
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think blockchain feature is what separates Finney with the rest of the phones out there. That should and will be the focus.
You think he market crashed because there’s less demand for blockchain? Then you’re terribly wrong, blockchain is just getting started
Activity: 56
Guys we need your input here pls!!!!!!! Collectively for SRN’s growth.. Point my errors too.. I’ve love to learn from you.....
In terms of sales or just luxury? I’ll take your words as stated.. BUT please don’t make Finney as you did with Solarin.. Remember IPhoneX seems to be a total flaw.. SALES ARE COMPLETELY DOWN!! No APPLE staff will accept.. but Stats don’t lie..
SOLARIN was and still is a success. SOLARIN continues to sell well worldwide and is leading the charts in Harrods luxury technology department.
Activity: 84
Tokens are available through the Bancor plaform and on the Huobi exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just make the battery removable and swappable like they used to be! Make batteries great again! LOL  YET I'M 100% SERIOUS!!!!!
I mean srn willexchange between phones by using tangle techn?
This comment was a response to the above comment and it wouldn't have been relevent for the battery Sharing capabilities to be part of the response as it doesn't relate.
The Finney is designed for the Blockchain era and named after its origin  however that is  not all about Finney, Infact Finney offers the Android features + Blockchain Features so it is more than any other phone will offer.
SRN SOON 100 billlion marketcap hardware ledger having issue everybody gonna like finney device demand high price goes up there is no way they can purchase fiat dollar.
SIRIN makes quality phones for the regular consumer.. they also have a $20,000 gold plated phone for the super rich
It's the first ultra secure blockchain smartphone with a lot more to it.
Activity: 280
Just reading thru past posts. Just want to confirm, SRN can be stored on any ERC20 wallet, such as my Ledger. Do i send to the ETH address?  Thanks for the confirmation.
Activity: 266

From another channel. They’re usually on point with token announcements for binance.  It said absolutely nothing about it being SRN. Just being optimistic.
Activity: 210
We expect to have 2 pieces of news to share this week, but what precisely they are I didn't know yet.
Please stay tune for official announcements.
Activity: 280
What happens to SRN tokens if Btc goes to 0?
Have bounty tokens been distributed?
All of the Bancor bounties have been completed, and the SRN for participants are now available for withdrawal. Instructions to withdraw your SRN tokens from your Bancor wallet have been posted in the "about" tab for each bounty page.
Pages:
Jump to: