Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 40. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
What happens to SRN tokens if Btc goes to 0?
Have bounty tokens been distributed?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
SRN is listed on Bancor and Huobi Pro.
SRN launched on Huobi Pro on January 30, 2018. Deposits are available as of January 30, 2018, 07:10 GMT. SRN/BTC and SRN/ETH trading are available at New Zone as of January 31, 2018 08:00 GMT. Withdrawals will be available from February 1, 2018 07:10 GMT.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
When you raised money for this project did you cash out from ETH & BTC immediately or are you still sitting hodling thoose @hogeg ?

Already the converted because they need to share that money for developing people. Right now Bitcoin and Ethereum are completely in the downtrend so it is not a right time to sell them at cheap prices.
Activity: 112
When you raised money for this project did you cash out from ETH & BTC immediately or are you still sitting hodling thoose @hogeg ?
Activity: 98
It's not just on SRN ,it's the whole economic world who take a slap ,even on S&P500 so cool down and let the team work on there products insteed being greedy
This week we will have 2 major news to share with our community, I believe you guys would love it.
Activity: 56
There are also some private listings available on Liqui, Tidex, and EtherDelta, posted by people who bought SRN tokens and are selling them themselves.
Sirin Labs is not affiliated with any of those sites
 my question might be silly, I'm a new to all this cryptocurrency flow. Can you send a list of market where all these tokens are being sold?
My phone is almost dead, but don't want to buy a new phone before Finney🙈
Activity: 84
I have a question.
Can I own SRN token without having SirinLabs smartphone?
I know its fun to obsessively watch the price, but our goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services.
Look at the eth/btc value... our price is depends on the btc and the eth.
 I just looked into it myself and wth is going on?! How can the price drops like that when no one even bought??
WHAT IS GOING ON IN HUOBI?! How can someone SELL that many SRN without anyone BUY. This is some really crazy shit going on.
Actually it's only backed by the US military and is ability to continue to control the world and remain the global superpower. Otherwise the dollar has no value...
Sirin.. please postpone the new exchange unti the market is in peace.. a new exchange wont do any god in this market 😢
Activity: 308
 I've been out of the loop for a couple of days, have I missed any major announcements or what not?
Activity: 322
I am afraid I dont have the figure for the pre ico. What I have here is the total amount contributed which is $ 157,885,825 USD as stated on the website
Activity: 266
You turd, I don't even own Nebulas nor SRN right now.
Halv my bankroll is resting in USDT.
SRN still the coming 7 day favorite, but I believe we can go lower then this :3
Activity: 210
 we are constantly monitoring the Telegram group in order to map your suggestions for our product development roadmap.
That is if Finney’s focus remain on its blockchain features only.. sorry to say.. it will go DOWN just like blackberry (BB chats/pin), Nokia( Symbian OS).. Microsoft (not so good windows phone)
Pages:
Jump to: