Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 41. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Is someone comes up with an idea that you eventually choose to implement, then my tip to you is to give something in return. Even the smallest contribution diploma that can be used in for example a CV would be a great incentive for the community to have the ambition of improving SRN.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Also super important to create some kinda of incentive value to get proper feedback.
All companies just wants its customers to give feedback and come up with amazing ideas for free so that they can make more money for themselves. Thing is it does not work that way, it should be a two way street.
Activity: 238
Just make an awsome phone with a good camera, cold-storage wallet and that would practically be enough.
Privacy and the rest is the ONLY thing that might steal market shares from Apple and Samsung.
Activity: 280
If Moshe in any way possible go for a btc dependence I would start to think he is biased sitting on a load of btc himself, or perhaps if the whole fund is currently in btc.
Again "As such, the goal is to drive value to the SRN token through mass-market demand for SIRIN LABS products and services."
Activity: 224
I would be suprised if you gained a huge user-base and did not felt the political preassure coming from all directions asking for a loophole into your system.
Look at Facebook, Google etc... they are all biased and not free to do what they wanted from the beggining. Now they are just slaves for their goverments.
Activity: 322
Actually it's only backed by the US military and is ability to continue to control the world and remain the global superpower. Otherwise the dollar has no value...
Activity: 210
We don't have the exact dates however the we will open our first group of stores in the following locations: Turkey, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Seoul, New York & Tokyo.
In addition to our existing store in Mayfair London  - 34 Bruton Place, Mayfair London
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@handmade157 Huobi it's a very good exchange, with a very high daily volume. The problem is the whole market, not the exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I've been watching it,  its been there since last night, the buyers been hitting it since last night, if it is fake once you hit it, it will automatically remove
Activity: 98
 I actually don’t wanna sell my SRN anytime but just want it to worth more so I can get the phones at a better fiat price
Many orders close to market price, like thousands of it, for 0.001 or less ETH
Activity: 56
Huobi is definitely one of the biggest in the world and that's a fact not an opinion. But it's not the only one. Wait.
It does but most of Chinese exchanges do lots of fake or self trading to prop up volume numbers
I believe Houbi belongs to the top 10 largest marketplaces.
My shift is over and I will be signing out. Lyn will be here to accommodate everyone on chat. Thank you.
Activity: 84
As mentioned by Moshe "Soon we will give some as giveaway! It came out nice"
Huobi is a decent exchange i think.. it jus5 got listed on the worst day..
It will soon be all over. Before the end of this month we will see srn $7+
I don’t know how long I can support if SRN doesn’t get on a decent exchange
Someone seems to be playing with The Sirin/Eth exchange in huobi.. yestwrday there was a 300k sirin sell wall.. today people bought more than half of it.. and now again another 300k Sirin wall..
Pages:
Jump to: