Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 42. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can I ask how the survey is looking? Are people choosing high specs?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Both are backed ny nothing. Banks would not survive of all their customers crashed put at the same time. The sickest part is how bloated the market is from all this tether fraud.
Activity: 98
The G20 will acknowledge the value of cryptocurrencies, they will give a boost to crypto! For the time being they are only worried about money laundering.
Activity: 266
By that, I just meant that there should exist absolutely no possibility for specs to downgrade after the ICO...That's just common sense morality, common sense fairness.I hope SIRIN LABS will keep their initial spec promise after reaching 200% of their whole ICO goal, and more than 300% of their Finney smartphone funding goal.Best wishes!
Activity: 280
Is the specification of FINNEY which is currently open to HP finalized? Depending on the result of the questionnaire of the other day, is there any possibility that the specifications will be upgraded?
Activity: 210
You'll complete payment when the phone is released, which is scheduled for the second half of 2018
I’m heading out. Jatin will be here to handle your questions. Please remember that I won’t be checking DMs until I get back.
Activity: 224
We're hoping to announce another listing soon. I'm not sure what you mean by exchange country, but that's all the detail I can give you right now.
can you tell me another exchange country?
But yeah... hopefully the loss is temporarily 😁 .. Sirin looks very hope.. hopefully the team will play their cards right ☺️
Good day everyone! Welcome to the official Sirin Labs telegram channel. Jatin here, one of the admin of the group, together with the team, we'll spend the next hours with you.

May I please request everyone to follow these rules:
-No ads in this chat
-No links
-No downloads
-No foul language
-All chat content be relevant to Sirin Labs

Thank you.
Hello,

The Finney is scheduled to be released in H2 of this year. It is a deposit of 50 SRN required to pre-order a Finney. If you pre-order it in February  you will get a 10% discount on the price.

The price of the phone is set at the equivalent to ~$999USD, payable in SRN. When the phone is released, the price in SRN will be dictated by the exchange rate then, not now. You pay a pre-order deposit of 50 SRN.

When the phone is released, if 50SRN<$999USD, there will be a balance due. If 50 SRN>$999SRN, you will get a refund on the cost of the phone. (This is excluding taxes and shipping).

If you qualified for the 10% discount, use the rate of 50 SRN:$900USD.

The only way to preorder a Finney is following this Preorder link: https://sirinlabs.com/preorder.html

Once you complete this form you will get an email with the next steps to proceed with the payment.

There will be instructions in the email you will receive from [email protected] once you complete the above steps.

Note: Please do not send the preorder deposit from an exchange wallet.

The preorder confirmation will be sent within 48 hrs business hours after sending the preorder deposit.

Thank you for being part of the Sirin Labs Community!
Activity: 56
One SIM provided by your carrier, the other one is an embedded data SIM provided by SIRIN LABS
The day btc touches anything below 8000 you buy it ... that the end of bearish count .... it may never again come down to this
Hi jatin any srn merchants planing in future.
(1) football with SRN logo + bersa logo
(2)jersey with srn logo +bersa logo
(3)special edition jersey with Messi signature
Just my thought.
Activity: 84
The SRNs have all been distributed for all those who correctly submitted the form, could you please send a DM to bounty manager @Benji_N if you have any more questions.
Not going to happen -- the bottom has been reached, it is going to 10,000 then test the 8000 again before starting a new rally.
My shift is over and I will be signing out. Ziggy will be here to accommodate everyone on chat. Thank you.
Good day everyone! Welcome to the official Sirin Labs telegram channel. Jatin here, one of the admin of the group, together with the team, we'll spend the next hours with you.

May I please request everyone to follow these rules:
-No ads in this chat
-No links
-No downloads
-No foul language
-All chat content be relevant to Sirin Labs

Thank you.
I understand, however tech specs for the finney is one of the aspects right now that the team needs our communities thoughts on and it goes without saying that if we need more input then we will only rely on our people. 👍🏼
Market is moving up as teether fud has been cleared by company😊😊
I do not have this information at this time however I will get this checked and will get back to you with the appropriate response within 48 hrs.
Pages:
Jump to: