Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 43. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

I think we will see a real embodiment of the idea in the working product, which will be in demand on the market. Very promising product. Is the project planning to transition to its own blockchain?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The SRNs have all been distributed for all those who correctly submitted the form, could you please send a DM to bounty manager  if you have any more questions.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
So many spammers here, but moshe desn't listen to the real voice, you need to pump stox, otherwise you will die.
Activity: 112
 SRN mobile wallet integration should be made available mobile system out there.. SRN is just a token.. The company can raise funds through SRN.. Finney phone and pc are just products (holding facility). Other products(holding facility)can be introduced as well.. later on
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The essence of the wallet isn't software. It's hardware. Trying to throw a UI over the wallet software, and trying to market it that way compromises on the security, which goes against the ethos of the company
 The very reason we went through the fairly difficult process of getting a cold storage wallet into a cell phone, was to ensure the highest level of security for storing currency.
Activity: 28
How will you secure investors money?
Activity: 56
 The very reason we went through the fairly difficult process of getting a cold storage wallet into a cell phone, was to ensure the highest level of security for storing currency.
Samsung wanted to include our enhanced security protocols, and blockchain compatibility into their phones, they are welcome to use it, again, as long as they're using the SRN as the token within their ecosystem.
The great rise ahead of us is the time to buy and learn to wait and not sell it will go up and let it time
Activity: 84
My shift is over and I will be signing out. Dani is here to accommodate everyone on chat. Thank you.
Usually by getting a job. Unfortunately, this is a Sirin Labs chat, and we're not hiring right now, so you'll have to look elsewhere.
When will it be listed on another exchange ?? in addition to huobi
Go outside, be productive. Unlike all of us losers siting here waiting for the price to go up.
 I just related to you a feature that will sell Finney the most in the African market..
this use case is not important for the project” the team might wanna reconsider that statement.. relate this to the team..
That means that this is about more than just battery, it's about P2P resource sharing
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
idc about their market cap at the moment too. we are talking about a 8-9 month project so i am hodling. However, this issue needs the be solved asap
absolutely agree with. I followed this project and will hold the coin
Activity: 115
Merit: 24
Lastly, the Sirin Labs Token is now available to the public, but it has yet to trade on a major exchange. Our understanding is that it is currently polling on Kucoin, so we suspect it will be easier to purchase by way of Kucoin in the coming weeks.

Activity: 82
How many tokens have been allocated pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: