Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 44. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 24
By way of blockchain technology, the developers at Sirin Labs have created the most secure hand held device our world has come to see. With the intricacies of blockchain and the various ingenious ideas added to the FINNEY phone, Sirin Labs is one of few blockchain companies to have an official working product, which should hit shelves in the next year.
What led to such demand? What does Sirin Labs do differently?

The answers to those questions, from our perspective, are clear:

Sirin Labs has developed partnerships with several of the worlds most revered technology companies, including Google, and is disrupting the very lucrative cell phone industry.
Currently, much of cryptospace lacks a product for mass consumer adoption. Companies state their blockchain tech is disruptive, or will disrupt a specific market, but they have not yet developed a truly working model or device for that purpose.

Notwithstanding, there is one company that appears to be a front runner in the race to mass market adoption, Sirin Labs.

Sirin Labs first gained public attention in December of 2017 by announcing its ICO, which sold roughly $160 million dollars worth of Sirin Lab Tokens (SRN) within hours of release.
Developers at Sirin Labs have created the most secure hand held device.

From Idea to Reality
To function effectively in the mass market in the foreseeable future, companies will need to create tangible, working technologies for consumers to use.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
What's this talk of circulating supply?  Huh Is it wrong? Sirin labs raised 157,885,825 dollars which means at $1,000 per eth, the circulating supply should be around 130m to 160m given that around 1,000 SRN per eth was the ICO price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I received a voucher for a 20% discount. Now the main thing is that the Sirin labs will justify or even surpassed all expectations of the community. Go to the moon SRN. I wish that your smartphones will be better than iphone) Good luck!
You have received a discount voucher, I am very happy for you. I also want SRN to fly to the moon. But why did you copy message theskyer95567? It's a bit strange. Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I received a voucher for a 20% discount. Now the main thing is that the Sirin labs will justify or even surpassed all expectations of the community. Go to the moon SRN. I wish that your smartphones will be better than iphone) Good luck!
The higher the marketcap, the lower the potential future growth can be.
Can i sell all my srn wr8 now and buy later once this issue settle?
Activity: 56
It's like that explanation is designed to confuse me further. Didn't answer the question
Most investors bought SRN because of the phone, SRN has true intrinsic value, more than most other tokens (and coins) which are backed by almost nothing and have a lot of air inflated in their price.
They volume isn’t high and looks like they skimming people by false hopes
it's normal for nearly all coins to drop when they are coming out of ICO and growing to tradable exchanges
One year for tech company is nothing. But Remember Apple. Always. 🤓
One more question! What if Apple stills the technology like they always do and create something better or similar? What then?
Also the crypto adoption is still in very early stage. Apple wont do anything with until mass adaption is on the horizon
Activity: 112
Hey guys, I have a question about how you can wirelessly transfer battery power from one Finney Phone user to another
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
The charging of battery is one POC that we did during the Alpha and yes it is working , but this use case is not important for the project  - let's look on the big picture and hope that it will be more clear :

what we are doing is extended operating system and give any OEM to use our open source and implement it - what it gives the OEM, that once he took our code each P2P communication will be secure and separated from the operation system itself.
and to complete this solution we will provide the developers a SDK that they can implement by them selves any idea of secure P2P resource sharing
The marketcap statistic for Sirin Labs at coinmarketcap.com is incorrect; the circulating supply should be at least double. The marketcap will then double in value too: marketcap = circulating supply x price 1 SRN. The marketcap metric is used as an investment, price prediction and decision making tool by investors.
Pages:
Jump to: