Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 45. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sirin Labs can issue a request with coinmarketcap to have the circulating supply adjusted, there is a special form at coinmarketcap to do just that... Or Sirin Labs could burn tokens to have the real circulating supply reflect the value at coinmarketcap.
according to the data given by cmc yes. it should have been that price. but then the investors who bought srn got their SRN's x2 cost then
Activity: 84
Most investors in Sirin Labs don't look at their marketcap right after the ico. They invested because they believe in the product and in Messi! I believe the blockchain will get mass adoption thanks to Sirin Labs, a blockchain pioneer!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
idc about their market cap at the moment too. we are talking about a 8-9 month project so i am hodling. However, this issue needs the be solved asap
Nimrod May in SIRIN LABS
I aplogize if it took us time, the CMC circulation is something that we are handling very seriously. we assembled a team of professional "financiers" to evaluate this in order to give our community the best answer
no matter whats written on cmc cuz i got it on liqui exchange which is an independent exchange
Activity: 98
Most investors bought SRN because of the phone, SRN has true intrinsic value, more than most other tokens (and coins) which are backed by almost nothing and have a lot of air inflated in their price.
take a good look at the recent comments and relate the urgent decision required from Moshe and the team before this goes terribly south.. Solarin’s mistake shouldn’t be repeated.. Note priorities and follow diligently..
There is no final decision spec or prise wise.... Instead they started to do a survery and let the community decide about the specs. Whats wrong with that?
Activity: 177

The price of the phone is set at the equivalent to ~$999USD, payable in SRN. When the phone is released, the price in SRN will be dictated by the exchange rate then, not now. You pay a pre-order deposit of 50 SRN.

When the phone is released, if 50SRN<$999USD, there will be a balance due. If 50SRN>$999SRN, you will get a refund on the cost of the phone. (This is excluding taxes and shipping).
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
You will fail if you don't pump stox, don't forget stox made you rich, moshe hot dog. If you betray us, your family will betray you. You fucked up mess boy.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
The hardware and software for the FINNEY is built off of the SOLARIN, a phone we released 2 years ago.

Wait a minute... Isn't the Solarin based on Android? I've read that the new Finney phone has its own OS, the so-called SHIELD OS.  Or maybe this Shield OS is a custom mod of the Android?

Will the Shield OS also have access to the Google Playstore? Cuz that's a licensing nightmare from some Smart TVs.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
For those who have not seen the links or do not know how to look for them... https://www.huobi.pro/srn_btc/exchange/ and Huobi's twitter ad... https://twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/958250568799027201
Lyn please ask these questions on the QA session, as I am in Australia and going to bed now
Okay Nonchu, making a list now. You can also PM @Benji_N for more questions for the Q&A to be addressed.
That was the case with market a few weeks ago but during moved from 0.00016 to 0.00033
Ok. Well im sorry for you that you are suprised srn is not increasing in value as most of the market is in the red.
Activity: 84
I saw that there is a chinese post on huobi for a contest whereby the user with the highest trading for SRN would get 13900 srn and the opportunity to meet and greet messi right? Would be good if it is translated and more people  would know about it
Going to expect alot of bots trading in Huobi and SRN volume gonna skyrocket but whether price will go up is another issue due to the bots pump n dump
[SRN cumulative transaction award]

Beijing time between January 16 16:00 - February 6 at 16:00, the cumulative trading volume (volume + volume of sales and does not include self-turnover) Top 100 names of real-name users receive the following awards:

TOP1 13900SRN (worth 300000 yuan) + special award

TOP2-10 bisect 9300SRN (worth 200,000 yuan)

TOP11-50 bis 13900SRN (worth 300,000 yuan)

TOP51-100 bisect 9300SRN (worth 200,000 yuan)

Lucky Award: Ranking 108,118,128,138,148,158,168,178,188,198 users equally divided 9300SRN (worth 200,000 yuan)

Special Grand Prix: [SRN Boosts Dreams - Barcelona Meet Messi]

Sirin Labs (SRN) specially prepared a dream come true award, arranged TOP1 users face to face in Barcelona and Lionel Messi interaction. (Specific activities to be arranged after the event staff contact the winners to communicate, the award can not be discounted can not be transferred, such as TOP1 inconvenience to users, rewards in turn postponed)

(Activity rankings will be updated on this page before 18:00 each working day and rewards will be given within 7 working days after the activity ends)
Pages:
Jump to: