Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 321. (Read 628668 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Yes, I did 3 sepa withdrawals since november 14 for a total of 1200 euros, the last one, initiated 28 nov, arrived after 2 business days, the other two within 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Update: We've had issues with XBT, LTC, NMC and XRP transactions in recent days. XBT, LTC and NMC are now patched and those with stuck transactions in these currencies should see resolution. XRP may still have issues (especially with withdrawals that are stuck in "pending" status) for another 24 hours or so, but XRP will be patched soon like the others. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Are there multiple people who can confirm they did a successful SEPA withdraw in the past 14 days?
Yes, after the confusion about Wire and SEPA for Fidor bank customers.
Money arrived within 8 hours...
m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Are there multiple people who can confirm they did a successful SEPA withdraw in the past 14 days?

Yup, here. Did a succesful SEPA withdrawal at 2nd of december and 14th of november. Both recieved with 24 hours, the december withdrawal received after 7 hours.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
legendary
@Dargo

I've seen the litecoin withdrawal options temporarily disabled a few times the last days. I'm assuming this is because of an empty hotwallet. Is this correct?

Would be nice to see the current funds available for withdrawal. Seeing your development time is scarce right, could you maybe give the adress of the hotwallet(s) for the cryptos? This way you can check the balance before you decide to do a trade.

Your assumption is incorrect. We've just had some issues to fix with LTC transactions in the last few days and this required taking LTC transactions offline for brief periods.
Activity: 34
@Dargo

I've seen the litecoin withdrawal options temporarily disabled a few times the last days. I'm assuming this is because of an empty hotwallet. Is this correct?

Would be nice to see the current funds available for withdrawal. Seeing your development time is scarce right, could you maybe give the adress of the hotwallet(s) for the cryptos? This way you can check the balance before you decide to do a trade.
legendary
Activity: 984
I`m trying to withdraw EUR vom Kraken to Fidor via SEPA and it says "Invalid Parameters".
I already funded EUR via Fidor and it was very very quick, but withdrawal does not work.

SOLVED: well, at least it`s "initiated" now...my mistake was to use a comma insted of a point for the amount to be withdrawn (xxx,09 instead of xxx.09)...
vip
Activity: 302
Merit: 253
Login and MonsterID problems are resolved.  Thanks for the reports.
legendary
Hi everyone - so far as we know, the log in issue has been resolved. It seems to only have affected a few users for a short while, but please submit a ticket or post here if you are still having an issue. We think it was caused by a few changes we were making to the site around the time the issue appeared.

Customer support and verification are still going very slow, but should start speeding up from here since we've hired lots of help. I'm sorry I haven't been as active on the forum lately, but I've really got my hands full at the moment.

For me login issue is not resolved yet i change several times my password but can login only with temporary password via email - i post ticket but answer was this is no priority.
Quote from:  Kraken
Due to a influx of new users, We are currently experience a very high volume of support requests. At this time it can take several business days for us to reach your request, depending on the nature of the issue. Deposit and Withdrawal issues are considered highest priority. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our support followup time will improve over the coming month.

So I am new user and still waiting for verification but this my be disappointing me by your service.

My Kraken public Account ID   - AA94 N84G J64M GDEY

PM sent. I think this is a different login issue. The message you got was an automated reply. Deposit and withdrawal issues are highest priority, but this doesn't mean your ticket has no priority. Login issues are high priority too, but support is still running slow, so it can take a while to respond even to high priority tickets right now. This will change soon once we get new hires up to speed with training. But in the meantime we have to take time to train them and this takes away from the time we have to work on tickets. I'm sorry, but it's just a slow process adjusting to the huge leap in  new accounts we've had in the past few weeks.
Activity: 6
According to the two-factor-authentication via "Google Authenticator": Why does kraken.com always display the secret qr-code when you navigate to "Security / Two-Factor Authentication"?

Isn't the point of this two factor thing that the secret should be displayed only once and then never again?

The way it is currently implemented, it is very easy to circumvent for trojans: They only need to wait until a victim logs in, then they can fetch the secret qr-code in the background. This makes two-factor-authentication useless, doesn't it?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hi everyone - so far as we know, the log in issue has been resolved. It seems to only have affected a few users for a short while, but please submit a ticket or post here if you are still having an issue. We think it was caused by a few changes we were making to the site around the time the issue appeared.

Customer support and verification are still going very slow, but should start speeding up from here since we've hired lots of help. I'm sorry I haven't been as active on the forum lately, but I've really got my hands full at the moment.

For me login issue is not resolved yet i change several times my password but can login only with temporary password via email - i post ticket but answer was this is no priority.
Quote from:  Kraken
Due to a influx of new users, We are currently experience a very high volume of support requests. At this time it can take several business days for us to reach your request, depending on the nature of the issue. Deposit and Withdrawal issues are considered highest priority. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our support followup time will improve over the coming month.

So I am new user and still waiting for verification but this my be disappointing me by your service.

My Kraken public Account ID   - AA94 N84G J64M GDEY
Activity: 16
Kraken's official twitter sent this a few hours ago:

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/407878654375378944

"Funding services back online after patch to fix bug holding up some deposits/withdrawals.  Thanks for your patience, everyone!"

Sounds like issues are starting to be resolved?
Activity: 44
I really think Kraken has some potential and hope issues mentioned above can be resolved soon. On my side, I'm quite frequently confronted to three problems:

• When opening a chart (from the top of the screen) it stops on "Loading" and the chart does not appear.
  • Failure to get market data, a message inside a thick orange border says it has lost contact with the server and the Last/High/Low/Volume/Weighted Avg values are not updated.
  • More troublesome, in the Trade > Overview > Balances box, all values in the "Rate" column at are 0. The "Total" is, however, correctly displayed.

Another problem is volume... I hope time will resolve this issue. Cheesy
Have you asked to be added to bitcoincharts.com? I haven't seen any mention of Kraken there.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Take a chair and wait.... I have been waiting more than 24 hours for a 90 NMC deposit. NMC deposit not credited (request #7125) Hope they will fix it soon *do they manually deposit the funds or what?Huh

SOLVED

Hope the system continues to grow in a scalable manner
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

Dargo.
Fidor to Fidor transfers problems
I did a EUR Wire Transfer Withdrawal to my Fidor bank account but it failed an charged 5.- EUR. (opened ticket yesterday)

I didnt use SEPA because SEPA dont work for Fidor to Fidor transfers at moment. But if usual wire dont work either, people with Fidor bank account will create with every Withdrawal an issue!
just use SEPA because Kraken change this into "send money".
and do not write ur problems into german and english thread, just wait for my answers in one thread Cheesy
SOLVED

Fidor to Fidor transfers problems
I did a EUR Wire Transfer Withdrawal to my Fidor bank account but it failed an charged 5.- EUR. (opened ticket yesterday)

I didnt use SEPA because SEPA dont work for Fidor to Fidor transfers at moment. But if usual wire dont work either, people with Fidor bank account will create with every Withdrawal an issue!

EDIT:  "just use SEPA because Kraken change this into "send money"." thanks @ serpens #570

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Nobody accepts bitcoin on the moon.
Kraken has done well by me so far.

Last month I made two SEPA transfers in, bought bitcoins and moved them out to my own wallet.

Last week I moved bitcoins in, sold them on Friday and initiated a SEPA transfer that showed up in my account on Monday.  All good!
Does anyone know the best (safest / cheapest) way to transfer funds from the UK to Kraken. I know I can ask my bank to do a wire / SEPA, but I dislike the poor exchange rate, the fees and the general hassle of not being able to do it online.
1. Open an EUR bank account.
2. try sending GBP to bitstamt via intern. wire (it seems they offer this opportunity in deposit settings. for me as EUR customer it works very well and the exchange rates from bitstamt bank is really ok!)
buy btc at bitstamt, send them to kraken and do your LTC, NMC, or BTC/EUR trades... Wink

if you only want trade BTC its no obligatory need for kraken. Wink
Jump to: