Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 123. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I read all the white paper and what is the most important seems to be  answers  to  the 5 masterpieces questions about lower fees, privacy & confidentiality, easy to use and finally a very low volativility. It's why I follow all these threads on BCT and yours, with the hope that some will fully answer to this. Thank you for your work.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
With the increase in payment items, but also accompanied by the disappearance and silence of many payment items, I will not ask you any more because all items say "0 fee, instant transfer" and I would like to ask your project's personality
Activity: 10
3 key points of Nexty?

Fast Instant Transfer

Low Zero Transfer Fees

Price Stabilization System

Let's see what you really will. Good luck!
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I like the idea and concept behind this coin.  The entire community wants low transaction fees and fast speeds.  If this is something that NextyCoin can deliever, I believe the potential of this product is very high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This is a very lucrative investment potential here.   Low fees and fast transactions is what the future will demand, so you already have what it takes!
Activity: 60
I registered with the exchange, but I felt it was an easy to understand interface.
Although the fee is 0, it'is very attractive.
Activity: 29
A new Investment platform with Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System. Seems quite similar to Cobinhood which has done very well. I wish you the same success.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
What I like most about this project is what they propose for fees and transaction speed
Activity: 63
Nextycoin has a great advantage in online shopping and other online transactions. The zero transaction fee is very convenient to online business owners like me.
Activity: 51
I liked lending and investing in this currency, especially its own portfolio
Activity: 66
good project, great idea,
please open deposit by BTC,
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com
I created an account and got my wallet address, I hope I did everything correctly. I liked the project
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
The project is highly promising and the road map is very clear. Good luck to the developers!
I assume you have to create a wallet at https://app.nexty.io/?
Activity: 51
I did not find such a wonderful coin and miraculous features
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Simple and concise the project for the community, advantages and properties that we are seeing become imprecindibles for the future of the cryptocurrencies: first the instantaneous trranference constitutes the strongest point, since we are seeing the delay that it was returned BTC and ETH, system of stabilization of prices will help to be valued in the market and be a safe currency to invest Price Stabilization System; and third zero transfer rates too attractive with other gas costs and fees of the main currencies, this crypto goes forward
Question:
As soon as the ICO finishes, will you launch the online wallet in app?
Activity: 68
I like the idea of price stabilization method.

Are the tokens erc20 based and can stored to eth wallet?
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
Zero commission and instant transactions will attract a lot. Another plus is exclusive mining for owners!
Activity: 8
The concept is inviting;
Instant transfer, Zero transfer fee and price stabilisation method. All sounds great but how feasible is that?
Activity: 204
great concept with zero fees and price stabilization,this may become huge
Activity: 62
Watching your roadmap. 300 USD - target price for the next November. 300 USD for 1 NTF? Seriously? Smiley
Jump to: