Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 124. (Read 41763 times)

rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If Nexty will implement a successful charge and refund system, then this project with zero transaction fees definitely will be a huge success. Frankly, I`m a fan of Ethereum just because of the low transfer fees, but your example with 10 cents purchase indeed shows some of its limits (and when the Ethereum is clogged, this applies to even bigger amounts). That price stabilization system is also a nice feature.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What will be the ROI, the Profit percentage of the investment, for Tokens Holders?

Is this a ERC-20 Token? Can it be stored at MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 3
THREE KEY POINTS OF NEXTY:
-Nexty is a platform based on blockchain technology to help the e-commercial startups to raise funds from community. The startups themselves would create the ecosystem for Nexty.
-Totally possible! However, startups in this field would benefit more from Nexty ecosystem, especially the advantages of Instant Transfer and Zero Fee technologies of Nexty.
-These unique technologies are exclusive to Nexty, providing ecommercial startups namely online shops, online service with much effective transactions and greater advantages for users. How amazing and convenient it is to shop and pay online without transaction fees or transaction confirmation!
Activity: 2
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
it is a very interesting project, besides it is true that bitcoin and ethereuma currently charge a lot of commission for making transactions !!, this could come very well to the micropayments and also that the transactions are instantaneous!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
The dual cryptocurrency confirmation would sure debunk the stress of waiting for block confirmation by many parties. The crypto world would anxiously wait for this and this would open a new part ensuring the blockchain becomes accepted by the mainstream.
Looking forward to this and the untapped possibilities it'd bring
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Not taking part in the airdrop or bounty but definitely waiting for pre-ico.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
i like the zero transfer fee ...if it's real .

is that for every currency ?
Activity: 302
The main issues that are now facing the crypto industry are the speed of transactions and the amount of fees. As I see, the Nexty platform is aimed at solving these issues, among other things.
But I wonder how large is your team? It seems that the website and the whitepaper do not contain this information.
Activity: 462
Instant translation, zero commission, price stabilization is what is necessary for successful development. This project expects a good future, it must be successful and popular. Good luck.
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
Where can the wallet be downloaded?
Activity: 4
- Zero Transfer Fees
- Instant Transfer
- Lending up to 58.9% per month
- Smart Staking up to 7% per month
* This is a great project with very good concept and different from other ICO I will definitely participate in this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Guys, don't register now, because you have only ERC-20 address,  no one have a NXTY wallet now, it will open only when ico sale starts, you can check remaining time on official site, so after ico sales starts, you can get your own NXTY address and participate to aidrop.
Activity: 66
Zero Fee  Shocked

That's will be great Smiley
Wish you the best luck
[/b]
Activity: 67
great
 first round is lunched today
when the next will do
Activity: 49
 It's the Next Generation for the Future of payments!
-Zero Transfer Fees
-No transfer fee for any transaction, any amount at any time.
-Instant Transfer
-No more queue for confirmation of transations. Real-time funds transfer between wallets!
-Price Stabilisation System
The system, a revolution behind dominant features of Nexty
Activity: 18
The Zero Transaction Fee and Price Stabilization System is the winning idea of this interesting project.

Good luck.
Activity: 8
I hope this platform can pull off the zero fees and faster transaction slogan. It looks promising and I can see this is another breakthrough for the e-commerce market. Good luck admin. looking forward to it.
Activity: 1
The new thing in the world of crypto with the aim of zero fees, is very interesting!
And we can also mine this coin.
But why is this nominal exchange not calculated using BTC - Nextcoin or ETH - Nextcoin?

Because I am not either Satoshi or Vitalik Smiley
goodluck Smiley
Activity: 122
The zero transaction fee and price stabilisation idea of this project is very interesting. Its a project worth supporting.
Jump to: