Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 125. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is a very promising project. I'm very happy to join in the early phases of development.

Like so much te Zero fees!

But I'm not clear if this is an Ethereum token or an indipendent crypto coin... I can use it with my Ether wallet???
Activity: 168
I saw the roadmap and white paper, and I love your ideas, love your vision. In my opinion, this is exactly a breakthrough in the financial and e-commerce marketmại. I  will join with you !!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Zero transfer fees, instant transfer
This is awesome !
You will be able to create a competition known payment systems.
Activity: 112
Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer Fees, Price Stabilisation System, and Dual Crypto Currency....

This is a very promising project. I'm glad to know you in the early phases of development.

I like in particular the Price Stabilisation System, because the volatility is a problem for mass adoption of a cryptocoin.

I have signed up in NTY website and I have noticed that the NTY address wallet is like 0x98777...... so I can't understand if NTY is an ethereum token or a indipendent coin with its own chain???
Activity: 34
It will be great when people can make any purchase without cash.
This project will assists popularization of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 207
Achieving zero free transactions is a huge step towards making crypto-currencies more attractive than banks but I didn't quite understand how are you going to maintain the instant transactions and avoid scenarios like "cryptokities congestion".
Activity: 127
This project looks promising.

In particular, the most interesting one in 3 key points of Nexty is the Zero Transfer Fee.

But I have some doubt about this: How the holders of NTY can earn if there is zero fee???

However the instant transfer is the best bog idea.

Good luck.
Activity: 188
Activity: 322
I like this project, looks really nice with zero fees and instant transfers.I wonder however how exactly they will make money in the long run, given the zero fee proposal?
Zero fee transactions are helpful for e-commercial startups in raising funds from community, which contributes to the increase in value of that Cryptocurrency. Moreover, NTF is a Cryptocurrency used for NTY transaction verification.  Holders of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month. Because of its limited quantity, it will become more valuable in the future and generate profit in the long run.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
I think the most interesting one in 3 key points of Nexty is the Zero Transfer Fee. I think it will really be a good reason people will turn here. but will it really be possible?
I hope it is. Goodluck to all here , and more power.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Scaling issues among the big cryptocurrency is really a big mess for the cryptocurrency traders and enthusiast, Nexty with the mission of instant transfer with zero fees will be a big boost to traders of cryptocurrency and will add profit to the traders, good job and awesome whitepaper.
Zero fee and istant transaction. How will be possible this?  Shocked
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made. For details, please visit our whitepaper
Activity: 147
The price of the currency in the beginning is good. I want to see this currency compete with the formation. I am happy for my participation
Activity: 70
how would you manage the payment fees to zero? is it possible?
I'm currently seeing a lot of newly released altcoins and for now I'm trying Nexty.io to benefit from my participation in bounty and airdrop programs, it looks like this project is great for an investment either in the future or in the near future.
I want to ask Nexty.io is it possible to compete with other altcoin like token etherium?
The innovation is that Nexty costs no transaction fees as well as time for transaction confirmation. These procedures are obstacles to the ecommerce platform, especially in the process of micro payment and daily transactions.

Imagine if you buy a 10 cent item on Amazone and pay by Bitcoin or Ethereum. With the current exchange rate of a Bitcoin of about $10,000 and an ethereum of about $400, the payment will be extremely confusing because of too many zeroes in decimal place.

Not to mention the current high transaction costs, the payment of 10 cents by Bitcoin or Ethereum is not feasible.

For details, please visit our Nextycoin
Activity: 70
Hmm, this would be great for a no transaction fee and instant transactions! I'll definitely support this project. This will be the next generation Coin! Good luck to the team behind this!
Activity: 119
Zero fee and istant transaction. How will be possible this?  Shocked
actually im a newbie for this fileld and this is first time i heard about cost zero transaction and instant transaction.if it is a reallity actulay this may be the another turning point of crypto world.also price stabilization is a another positive thing in this project.i have a question..could you please tell me how you maintain this network without transaction fees.?what is the technique behind that?
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made. Please visit our whitepaper
according to me what is most interesting of the three key points nexty coin is "instant transfer" .....

but how can you make a coin with such features ?
i mean
how do you stabilize the transfer speed with a fixed fee low / zero ?

because most of the outstanding coin requires a large fee to speed up transactions / transfers...
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.
Jump to: