Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 52. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 253
yeah nice try...

any other real marketing things planned?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Thanks, then there must be something wrong with my input to the config file.

I used to mine Sumokoin using Claymore's Cryptonight miner but gave up due to the long block maturity time an the fact that my 'mini rig' was just not up to the job, so move onto mining Electronium.

If this is of any help here is the configuration I used to mine Sumocoin with Claymores Cryptonight V9.7 miner (you may need to change some setting for the newer versions).

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool.sumokoin.com:3333 -u
-p x -a 0 -nofee 1 -ftime 10 -allpools 1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
New 0% pool is up at www.sg-pool.com
Hope to decentralize more miners.
Kindly support us.
Activity: 93
Is there any problem with the official Sumokoin pool? 14 hours without finding any block.  Shocked

Edit: A block has just been found but with -1146% luck. :O:O
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
lately the price of sumo has gone to the ground !!! we have to make more people to enter and want to invest in this project! I do not stop inviting people to join and invest and especially keep it in the medium term because the potential of sumo is huge!
Activity: 3
Thanks, then there must be something wrong with my input to the config file.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
This might be a newbie question but i'll try anyway:

Can you mine sumo with claymore Cryptonote gpu miner?

The reason I'm asking is that after an annoying windows update my old version of xmr-stack doesn't work anymore and the latest version has a MUCH lower hashrate (WTF?!?), Claymore still gets best hash with monero, but it doesn't seem to work with sumo.

Yes you can and it works very well.
Activity: 3
This might be a newbie question but i'll try anyway:

Can you mine sumo with claymore Cryptonote gpu miner?

The reason I'm asking is that after an annoying windows update my old version of xmr-stack doesn't work anymore and the latest version has a MUCH lower hashrate (WTF?!?), Claymore still gets best hash with monero, but it doesn't seem to work with sumo.
Activity: 463
Hello everybody.

How to backup the sumocoin wallet.
I see no wallet.dat file.

Can anyone help me?

Assuming that you are using GUI wallet on Windows, back up the contents of C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet\wallets which are:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.address.txt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.keys

You can restore your wallet with them without having to use the seed words which should be the ultimate last resort if you do not have a backup of the aforementioned files.  Actually, you only need the "bin.keys" file to restore the wallet (in conjunction with the established wallet password, of course) but without the ".bin" cache file, the wallet's transactions would have to be rescanned from scratch (thereby creating a new cache file). The "bin.address.txt" file is just a text file that contains the main wallet address for convenient reference but it is not essential for the wallet to function. You do not have to back up the log files...if you do not want to.

Don't rely getting accurate information from cheerleaders.

I take that back. In Sumokoin, the three files I mentioned above are indeed needed to restore the wallet via the "Import Wallet" option offered on the first screen after installing and starting the wallet for the first time but it only needs to be pointed to the ".bin" file.

In my particular case, I merely wanted to run the wallet/node on a couple of other machines. So I just copied/cloned the "SumokoinGUIWallet" and the "sumokoin" folders, dropped them in the corresponding directory on the recipient machines and fired up the freshly installed wallet. It picks up from when it was last synced. This method is much quicker. You might want to edit the "app_settings.json" file that would be imported from the source machine and change the "block_sync_size" value accordingly (lower for a slower machine and higher for faster ones)...or you could simply keep the version created during installation (and not replace it with the imported one) as I think the performance of the machine is detected and evaluated during installation and is consequently being assigned an appropriate value accordingly.

Very well described.
Just a friendly reminder to the original poster, if you go that way you still have to write somewhere and keep safe your initial wallet password - as visdude wrote at his first post - (cause the password you chose was used to encrypt the keys contained in those files) also if you decide not to save your decrypted keys or the seed words and go only that way, in case these files get corrupted, for any reason, you will not be able to recover and restore. My subjective opinion is to save the electrum style seed words and restore each time from them, I find it is easier and safer but like i said it is merely a subjective view.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Assuming that you are using GUI wallet on Windows, back up the contents of C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet\wallets which are:

You can restore your wallet with them without having to use the seed words which should be the ultimate last resort if you do not have a backup of the aforementioned files.  Actually, you only need the "bin.keys" file to restore the wallet (in conjunction with the established wallet password, of course) but without the ".bin" cache file, the wallet's transactions would have to be rescanned from scratch (thereby creating a new cache file). The "bin.address.txt" file is just a text file that contains the main wallet address for convenient reference but it is not essential for the wallet to function. You do not have to back up the log files...if you do not want to.

I take that back. In Sumokoin, the three files I mentioned above are indeed needed to restore the wallet via the "Import Wallet" option offered on the first screen after installing and starting the wallet for the first time but it only needs to be pointed to the ".bin" file.

In my particular case, I merely wanted to run the wallet/node on a couple of other machines. So I just copied/cloned the "SumokoinGUIWallet" and the "sumokoin" folders, dropped them in the corresponding directory on the recipient machines and fired up the freshly installed wallet. It picks up from when it was last synced. This method is much quicker. You might want to edit the "app_settings.json" file that would be imported from the source machine and change the "block_sync_size" value accordingly (lower for a slower machine and higher for faster ones)...or you could simply keep the version created during installation (and not replace it with the imported one) as I think the performance of the machine is detected and evaluated during installation and is consequently being assigned an appropriate value accordingly.

Thank you visdude for helping people out. Thumbs up!
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

You can restore your wallet with them without having to use the seed words which should be the ultimate last resort if you do not have a backup of the aforementioned files.  Actually, you only need the "bin.keys" file to restore the wallet (in conjunction with the established wallet password, of course) but without the ".bin" cache file, the wallet's transactions would have to be rescanned from scratch (thereby creating a new cache file). The "bin.address.txt" file is just a text file that contains the main wallet address for convenient reference but it is not essential for the wallet to function. You do not have to back up the log files...if you do not want to.

Edit: That said, the seed words must be backed up and secured nevertheless. As I stated on my prior post, it's the "ultimate last resort".

Activity: 66
Hiya, I was wondering if I can buy a SUMO hoodie or T-shirt from somewhere online. We can find BTC, ETH or HODL t-shirt for sale, however I'd like to buy a SUMO t-shirt. Does anyone know whether I can find this?

Sorry, I know this is quite a random question at this depressive moment...

Thanks!

I think the site called SpreadShirt allows you to create your own design very easily so all you need is Sumo's logo and then you are good to go.

Check this out:

https://www.zazzle.com/sumo_krypto

Hi, thanks guys for this!

I'll check these websites out. I'll post a picture here if I decide to buy one  Grin
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hiya, I was wondering if I can buy a SUMO hoodie or T-shirt from somewhere online. We can find BTC, ETH or HODL t-shirt for sale, however I'd like to buy a SUMO t-shirt. Does anyone know whether I can find this?

Thanks!

I think the site called SpreadShirt allows you to create your own design very easily so all you need is Sumo's logo and then you are good to go.

Check this out:

https://www.zazzle.com/sumo_krypto
Activity: 147
Merit: 10

Thanks!

Activity: 1
Not much talk here ... Seems like all of you are crying about bitcoin  Grin

Does anyone use the dip to stock up on more coins? Did you sell? Do you plan to? What are you guys up to ... I'm curious!

I bought a little bit of sumo in recent three days. I believe it has a potential to catch up with monero's price in a couple of years. If not - what the hell, it's really cheap now, not a big deal to loose that amount.

Btw, I see mining has become not profitable some time ago. For example with my rigs I can mine about 2 sumos a day. OR I can mine smthng else (12 ella, 7 pirl, 0.11 zcl - whatever) sell the coins and buy about 4 sumo. So why diff is so high? It just makes no sense, unless... I personally think most of this hashrate comes from hidden (trojan) mining, or from work's pcs. But this means sumo is becoming more popular.

it seems to be unprofitable to mine this coin. The better way is to mine other coins, and convert them to sumo. Anybody knows wny? Supply of coins more than demand?
Activity: 8
Any planned marketing steps and projects for this coin?

SssumooO.. KryptooO! !  !
https://www.zazzle.com/sumo_krypto?rf=238225179323543088
Activity: 415
Any planned marketing steps and projects for this coin?
Activity: 66

Thanks!
Not deprrssive for me. Now it's a great moment for buying if you find someone selling. Wink

I mean, this is depressing for people that need the money or never saw a market retraction like this before.

Everything is so cheap right now that just decided to buy some more ENG. =)
dtr
Activity: 164
Not much talk here ... Seems like all of you are crying about bitcoin  Grin

Does anyone use the dip to stock up on more coins? Did you sell? Do you plan to? What are you guys up to ... I'm curious!

I bought a little bit of sumo in recent three days. I believe it has a potential to catch up with monero's price in a couple of years. If not - what the hell, it's really cheap now, not a big deal to loose that amount.

Btw, I see mining has become not profitable some time ago. For example with my rigs I can mine about 2 sumos a day. OR I can mine smthng else (12 ella, 7 pirl, 0.11 zcl - whatever) sell the coins and buy about 4 sumo. So why diff is so high? It just makes no sense, unless... I personally think most of this hashrate comes from hidden (trojan) mining, or from work's pcs. But this means sumo is becoming more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: