Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 53. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Hello everybody.

How to backup the sumocoin wallet.
I see no wallet.dat file.

Can anyone help me?

Assuming that you are using GUI wallet on Windows, back up the contents of C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet\wallets which are:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.address.txt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.keys

You can restore your wallet with them without having to use the seed words which should be the ultimate last resort if you do not have a backup of the aforementioned files.  Actually, you only need the "bin.keys" file to restore the wallet (in conjunction with the established wallet password, of course) but without the ".bin" cache file, the wallet's transactions would have to be rescanned from scratch (thereby creating a new cache file). The "bin.address.txt" file is just a text file that contains the main wallet address for convenient reference but it is not essential for the wallet to function. You do not have to back up the log files...if you do not want to.

Don't rely getting accurate information from cheerleaders.

Happy to have you onboard
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Assuming that you are using GUI wallet on Windows, back up the contents of C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet\wallets which are:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.address.txt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.bin.keys

You can restore your wallet with them without having to use the seed words which should be the ultimate last resort if you do not have a backup of the aforementioned files.  Actually, you only need the "bin.keys" file to restore the wallet (in conjunction with the established wallet password, of course) but without the ".bin" cache file, the wallet's transactions would have to be rescanned from scratch (thereby creating a new cache file). The "bin.address.txt" file is just a text file that contains the main wallet address for convenient reference but it is not essential for the wallet to function. You do not have to back up the log files...if you do not want to.

Don't rely getting accurate information from cheerleaders.

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Hiya, I was wondering if I can buy a SUMO hoodie or T-shirt from somewhere online. We can find BTC, ETH or HODL t-shirt for sale, however I'd like to buy a SUMO t-shirt. Does anyone know whether I can find this?

Sorry, I know this is quite a random question at this depressive moment...

Thanks!
Not deprrssive for me. Now it's a great moment for buying if you find someone selling. Wink
Activity: 66
Hiya, I was wondering if I can buy a SUMO hoodie or T-shirt from somewhere online. We can find BTC, ETH or HODL t-shirt for sale, however I'd like to buy a SUMO t-shirt. Does anyone know whether I can find this?

Sorry, I know this is quite a random question at this depressive moment...

Thanks!
Just for curiosity, How many people still holding your sumokoin in this bitcoin selling off trend???

Holding. Waiting for $50-100.
Me too. I'm waiting for 100$ or more. And as soon as my boss pay me, I'll buy more Sumokoins. Smiley
Activity: 34
Just for curiosity, How many people still holding your sumokoin in this bitcoin selling off trend???

Holding. Waiting for $50-100.
Activity: 20
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
What's with the wallet, when i have the wallet open i can  barely use my pc, it lags hardcore, and i have a fast pc.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Not much talk here ... Seems like all of you are crying about bitcoin  Grin

Does anyone use the dip to stock up on more coins? Did you sell? Do you plan to? What are you guys up to ... I'm curious!

It's obvious from volume. There were some small dumps, but sumo basically holds against btc. Once the btc price recovers, sumo will go up massively as expected.
Correction can be a good thing. Lot of speculative capital goes away and there will be less volatility. For hodlers and long term investors, this is not a market crash. Few months ago btc price was 2k and sumo 0.5 usd. From that perspective we are still growing.

Personally I didn't sell anything and do not plan to. Before I was in the same position and sold just to realize couple months later that I could have earned 10x more. Now testing different approach...
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Go to settings, press seed words, save them safely.
Each time you want to restore your wallet you will use these words
Interesting, but then there is none wallet data save locally on my hard disk? If not then why there was only one method to back up wallet by using seed word?
Its a cryptonote, such coins dont have a wallet.dat their wallets can only be restored either by seed words or keys. Easiest way is the seed words

That's not true, i have cryptonight coins that have wallet that can be backed up with .wallet file, works the same as when you have a .bat file

That wallet file you are talking about has the keys encrypted in it. Sumo has this file too but good luck restoring it if you dont know how to. You cannot just copy paste that wallet file in your wallet installation folder and expect your wallet to be suddenly restored like the wallet.dat file and the qt wallets
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Not much talk here ... Seems like all of you are crying about bitcoin  Grin

Does anyone use the dip to stock up on more coins? Did you sell? Do you plan to? What are you guys up to ... I'm curious!
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Interesting, but then there is none wallet data save locally on my hard disk? If not then why there was only one method to back up wallet by using seed word?
Its a cryptonote, such coins dont have a wallet.dat their wallets can only be restored either by seed words or keys. Easiest way is the seed words

That's not true, i have cryptonight coins that have wallet that can be backed up with .wallet file, works the same as when you have a .bat file
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

No, there is not wallet.dat You only need your seed words, so make sure you got them secured very well!
Activity: 35
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Thank You!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?

Activity: 35
Hello everybody.

Can anyone help me?
Ok roadmap was updated at htttp://www.sumokoin.org
Next waypoint (released latest till next month) - a multisignature enabled - lite wallet (an option will be offered to the user to connect to a remote node or download the chain and run the daemon locally)
So Sumokoin's GUI wallet will have the following options/features:
1. Subbaddresses (Ghost Addresses) already applied at v.2
2. Tx multisigning
3. Optional connection to a remote node for faster syncing

https://i.imgur.com/2dSJyBa.png
Yeah! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: