Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 54. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
J
I'm having major major issues with the GUI wallet. It stays stuck at loading once it's opened. If you close it out and try to open again it does not even open.

What the frigging fuck?

Delete the Programdata\sumokoin and Programdata\sumokoinGUIwallet folders and reinstall (the fact that is not opening when you close it, is cause the process is still running and has to be killed by using the task manager). Restore from seed words when you succeed. If all else fails open an issue on git.

woo thanks. not i have to resync.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
I'm having major major issues with the GUI wallet. It stays stuck at loading once it's opened. If you close it out and try to open again it does not even open.

What the frigging fuck?

Delete the Programdata\sumokoin and Programdata\sumokoinGUIwallet folders and reinstall (the fact that is not opening when you close it, is cause the process is still running and has to be killed by using the task manager). Restore from seed words when you succeed. If all else fails open an issue on git.
Activity: 468
J

What the frigging fuck?
Ok roadmap was updated at htttp://www.sumokoin.org
Next waypoint (released latest till next month) - a multisignature enabled - lite wallet (an option will be offered to the user to connect to a remote node or download the chain and run the daemon locally)
So Sumokoin's GUI wallet will have the following options/features:
1. Subbaddresses (Ghost Addresses) already applied at v.2
2. Tx multisigning
3. Optional connection to a remote node for faster syncing

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
I was an avid supporter of donating, if possible, the entire fund asked for the bulletproofs audit by Monero out of the premine but after the below I will do my best that not a single penny is offered

Sorry, sumogr are you part of the sumokoin dev team?

also, who is stoffu? Is this person part of the Monero dev team?

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Cheap Bitcoin!!! Party mode on..
But why is nobody selling Sumo?? Cheesy

Sumokoin down a lot already.............
Activity: 295
Cheap Bitcoin!!! Party mode on..
But why is nobody selling Sumo?? Cheesy
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
ETN has the same issue... but no one seems to care about that  Grin

I wonder why

https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/blob/master/Dockerfile

Let's not drag other coin in just because we were aimed. Sad IT just means we are more popular.
Activity: 59

"The die is cast" indeed, i.e. for the exorbitant premine being a constant threat to the market and to the supposedly decentralized nature (so they claim) of this coin. Only a "voluntary" hard fork could eradicate such threat. Only then could it truly instill confidence.

Great, it seems you are quite talented. Why don't you create one and be more useful to the world in your own dedicated BCT thread, bro?
ETN has the same issue... but no one seems to care about that  Grin

I wonder why

The fact my friend is that they have no means of hurting the project at Github and they ridicule themselves by searching for excuses.
Like i said to my other friend above you, replying to his second to last post, alea iacta est, the sooner they accept it the better for both projects.
There is no way we will spend our entire day replying into Monero's slander cause that hurts both projects
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
ETN has the same issue... but no one seems to care about that  Grin

I wonder why

Activity: 295
Wow, all I can say is wow...

"The die is cast" indeed, i.e. for the exorbitant premine being a constant threat to the market and to the supposedly decentralized nature (so they claim) of this coin. Only a "voluntary" hard fork could eradicate such threat. Only then could it truly instill confidence.

I was an avid supporter of donating, if possible, the entire fund asked for the bulletproofs audit by Monero out of the premine but after the below I will do my best that not a single penny is offered

Well done stoffu! Great ethos! I hope the rest of the Monero devs are proud of you
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Re DMCA "legal" complaint:

"Ignorancia legis non excusat".

No matter what you say and do my friend
"Alea iacta est"
so you'd better start accepting it
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Re DMCA "legal" complaint:

"Ignorancia legis non excusat".

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Is the source code about to come to Github again any time soon?
Edit : just saw the DMCA claim has been removed.  : )
Activity: 4
Hey guys check out my Sumokoin web miner at http://sumominer.org. No fees, no coin-hive, mines straight to fairpool with your wallet address. CPU mining only right now but good if you just want to quickly mine on a machine without messing with installing complicated command line miners and such. Enjoy. Smiley
Activity: 34
I would have thought the diff goes down with such a price drop but despite that it's still high.
But it also looks like someone with massive hash power is manipulating? It jumps up and down
in intervals, there's not a steady hashrate, at least that's what I've observed.
Anyway, I am holding everything I mined in the beginning no matter what.
SUMO go go go!
Activity: 93
This is painful to watch but I don't think the market will be down forever.  Could be down for a while though.  I might have to just take my sumo of the exchange so I don't do something stupid.
Good idea. Maybe SUMO will reach 100$ after summer. Wink  I've got some coins for holding in a cold wallet and some in the GUI wallet for buying things.
Pages:
Jump to: