Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 58. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
@visdude: I didn't threat you. I already said so.

@visdude: do you really think we take your 'improvements' seriously? lol...  Cheesy

I'm thinking about pausing this lovely chat with you. It's getting boring...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
“they went ahead and filed a DMCA claim”

Don’t fix with an email what you can solve with a DMCA complaint  Cheesy
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Regarding the DMCA takedown on github

https://gitlab.com/Sumoprojects/sumokoin (new official repo till the issue is shorted)

Monero developers had an issue with the way Sumokoin created its copyright notice, the issue is legally justifiable

Copyright (c) 2016-2017, SUMOKOIN, (forked from) The Monero Project

when it should have been this

Copyright (c) 2017, SUMOKOIN

Copyright (c) 2014-2017, The Monero Project

however instead of opening an issue on our repo and advise to amend (in the spirit of the free source nature of crypto and especially in the anonymous coins realm) they went ahead and filed a DMCA claim, under oath, right away.

https://github.com/github/dmca/blob/master/2018/2018-01-25-Monero.md

Github had no option than to go ahead with it.

Monero has acted the way a private corporation would have acted to protect its product from competition, unvailing their true intentions regarding the future of their coin and its use. We expect more from them in the future.

We move on, Sumokoin is strong and healthy as always!
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
How to transfer the GUI database of the wallet to another drive?

The current version is not capable of it AFAIK. I had brought this up a few pages back and as usual, silence from the devs; and the cheerleaders are unfortunately useless.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27176229

Can you please stick to the Monero thread where you belong? You are not welcomed here
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

There seems to be a workaround: https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/issues/34
However it's strange that such simple issue has not been fixed yet. Devs should communicate more in here.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

The current version is not capable of it AFAIK. I had brought this up a few pages back and as usual, silence from the devs; and the cheerleaders are unfortunately useless.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27176229

legendary

Funny. A cheerleader made a veiled threat (bravery/toughness behind keyboard). I called him out on it in kind. Now he backtracks and says I'm the one who started it. Like I stated before, don't make threats (veiled or overt) online or in real-life for that matter if you don't really mean it and couldn't follow through with it. It's all good. I don't have to waste my time and besides, we already have a good amount of organic fertilizer reserves for the good stuff we grow out here on the westcoast anyway...and the cheerleader gets to enjoy his premined coins when they cash it out and crash the market after their scheduled releases.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CoinCrate.net
Activity: 295
Since it is hip to quote nice reddit posts here...

Did you know about Sumokoin (SUMO)? It's a small fork of the well-known and fantastic (since it’s the only truly untraceable coin) Monero. Sumokoin has a marketcap of 20-25M and lingers around rank 390-420 on coinmarketcap.

Don't buy them guys, I want to warn you!

Sumo does nothing but copy XMR. How I know that? Let me explain...

Their 4 (!) devs can't code at all. All they did is fork xmr, add a premine (to secure funds for development) and change the parameters of xmr's groundbreaking code a bit. SUMO HAS 12 MIXINS INSTEAD OF 4! CAN YOU. BELIEVE IT? What would one do with an enhanced privacy feature like that? They even make promo with 'ringCT since day 1' and a “blockchain where not a single transaction can be traced!” Pathetic, right?

They implemented a 'unique diff algo' to make it harder for botnets and nicehashers to mine Sumo! UNBELIEVABLE! If I pay btc for nicehash to mine and dump a shitcoin, I want to succeed!

They made an Easy-miner so noobs can start quick and learn! Noobs can LEARN?! WTF! If they know how crypto works, it won't be easy to fool or scam them!

They even forked XMR's (open source) android wallet and dared to improve it (it connects on secure notes via SSL now). Who the hell would want SSL? Isn't that what banks use? Or even Amazon? Beware!!!

THEY DID NOT FORK MONEROS wallet. Sure... xmr's wallet is shitty and everything isn’t stable either... but honestly @Sumo devs: ever heard of being consistent? Just coding a sweet working wallet with an awesome GUI and not forking. Oh wait... I even said you forked everything! You even ruin my point!!! Outrageous!!!

I hope you did read this post carefully! I have to say it again: Don’t buy XMR!!!
Because some people seem to be afraid. And afraid people love to start fights.  Wink

SUperMOnero
Since it is hip to quote nice reddit posts here...

Did you know about Sumokoin (SUMO)? It's a small fork of the well-known and fantastic (since it’s the only truly untraceable coin) Monero. Sumokoin has a marketcap of 20-25M and lingers around rank 390-420 on coinmarketcap.

Don't buy them guys, I want to warn you!

Sumo does nothing but copy XMR. How I know that? Let me explain...

Their 4 (!) devs can't code at all. All they did is fork xmr, add a premine (to secure funds for development) and change the parameters of xmr's groundbreaking code a bit. SUMO HAS 12 MIXINS INSTEAD OF 4! CAN YOU. BELIEVE IT? What would one do with an enhanced privacy feature like that? They even make promo with 'ringCT since day 1' and a “blockchain where not a single transaction can be traced!” Pathetic, right?

They implemented a 'unique diff algo' to make it harder for botnets and nicehashers to mine Sumo! UNBELIEVABLE! If I pay btc for nicehash to mine and dump a shitcoin, I want to succeed!

They made an Easy-miner so noobs can start quick and learn! Noobs can LEARN?! WTF! If they know how crypto works, it won't be easy to fool or scam them!

They even forked XMR's (open source) android wallet and dared to improve it (it connects on secure notes via SSL now). Who the hell would want SSL? Isn't that what banks use? Or even Amazon? Beware!!!

THEY DID NOT FORK MONEROS wallet. Sure... xmr's wallet is shitty and everything isn’t stable either... but honestly @Sumo devs: ever heard of being consistent? Just coding a sweet working wallet with an awesome GUI and not forking. Oh wait... I even said you forked everything! You even ruin my point!!! Outrageous!!!

I hope you did read this post carefully! I have to say it again: Don’t buy XMR!!!
Because some people seem to be afraid. And afraid people love to start fights.  Wink
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
There's always an argument several times each week in this thread, why so many hates and loves here?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
TO SUMOKOIN DEVELOPERS & COMMUNITY

With high likelihood privacy coins will be included in upcoming regulations, restricting their potential use via different measures and policies (e.g. only exchanges w/o privacy coins allowed in the country, etc).

I believe SUMOKOIN needs to be proactive and commit publicly to measures which ensure its coins are not abused for illicit activities. As I lack technical expertise I cannot suggest what this could look like. Perhaps offering full collaboration to provide information to Authorities from which sources (e.g. numbers of ETH or Bitcoin accounts) the SUMOKOINs were acquired from and how much could be enough to trace back to the origin where there is reasonable suspect of illicit activity. Perhaps 100% privacy within SUMOKOIN network transactions, but transparency if requested towards the outside would be the solution. As said, I lack expertise to suggest something which is acceptable for the SUMOKOIN philosophy, technically possible and politically reassuring.

I do consider having experience and insight into regulatory and policy processes and mindsets, hence I am convinced that you should think about the above and propose collaborative solutions for Authorities / Regulators. Doing so will significantly de-risk your project and create value to the SUMOKOIN Community. Don’t only focus on technically advancing your product, invest energy now to ensure there will be a fruitful environment for it to prosper. Take my advice and act now.

Food for thought.

It would defeat the purpose of cryptos this way. This doesn't make sense.
When authorities will begin blocking exchanges and mining pools web sites access, you will see that what he/she says will began to make a lot of sense to you too and all the believers.

That worked real well with darknet.  It's whack-a-mole, you can't stop it.
Well... what special success are you waiting for? Do you miss anything on the roadmap? Make suggestions then  Wink
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I like the security space so I am definitely interested in Sumo. I have been mining it for a month now with good results and look forward to the future of this project.

And what future of this project are you waiting for? Another fork? Or news from developers? So far, I do not see any special success with the coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I like the security space so I am definitely interested in Sumo. I have been mining it for a month now with good results and look forward to the future of this project.
lol Visdude... You are our oldest and funniest (paid?) fud. Believe it or not, you gained a decent celebrity status in our community  Cheesy Everytime we post a new roadmap or an update we all think: WWVS (what will visdude say). It's a very nice game. If I could finally convince you to join our telegram chat (as I told you already months ago), you could see yourself.

It seems like you're posts are so entertaining, you made a few of our fellow supporters excited so they decided to join our lovely "chat".

I assure you: those accounts are not made by be or by my 'cheerleader-friend'.

I recommend you to stop threating people again. It is rediculos creates the impression of a very sad and desperate person...
legendary

Hmmm, two new accounts. My guess is that the usual suspects on here created them cuz they can't risk their rep as cheerleaders. So they created these new accounts so they could talk tough and chit. What happens in the video games you kids play nowadays is a far cry from what's at stake and what really happens in any real-life violent altercation. There is no reset button that allows you to replay it. Take my word for it. I hope you are aware of what's at stake and what the real-life consequences it entails as a result of such a stupid display of machismo online.

Pages:
Jump to: