Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 17. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi everybody,

I have withdrawn some BTC into my Bittrex account yesterday (almost 24hours ago), and I can still not see the transaction reaching my account. Not even a pending deposit. In my Bitpanda account it says that the transaction is finished. I have checked my transaction ID on blockchain.info and it says transaction not found.

I am aware that there was issues yesterday with the system, however I am not sure if that would affect my current situation. Should I be concerned? Or do I need to just wait it out.

C
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
Ich hab zwar meine BTC auf Bitpanda bekommen, dann hab ich sie weggeschickt... sogar bestätigt per mail usw
steht da abgeschlossen, jedoch wenn ich die ID der Transaktion suche findet man nichts.. keine spur davon..
Activity: 2
Hi to everybody.

I've just received my BTC on the Bitpanda Wallet after waiting for nearly 15h.
I hope your problems get solved as well asap.

KR
Activity: 1
Hello everybody! Dear Bitpanda!

I would like to ask, when this issue will be slowed ? Over 12 hours now i cant receive my bitcoins (Actually they are already there, but not showing up in the account) About 10 minutes i got a new BTC deposit and it have worked properly. Now i have 1/3 part on my account. But where is two other parts and how soon i will get it ? I need it now, because i want to sale them for a good price.

Thank you for understanding!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
@Tim082, as we said, we currently are fixing an issue, where some deposits are not recognized properly. We are fixing this as we speak! Should be added to your account very soon.

Regards
Activity: 8
update: PROBLEM SOLVED
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
We are helping everybody but it takes some time because there are 10 times more customer signups per day than usual
idont invest 15BTC
u would help me anyway???
it was just 5000Eur
sent yesterday time 16.20

so near 1 Day. Better use another service net.eller or so

cya
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hallo
ein kollege hat mir Bitpanda und bitcoin hier vor ein paar tagen empfohlen
ich habe mir vorher alles angesehen. Sah vertrauenswürdig aus
Warum zum teufel wenn ich meine Ersparnisse da rein stecke???
Seit 2 Tagen kommt nichts

jetzt warte ich immer noch auf meine 15BTC
und vom Support auch keine Antwort
nicht einmal eine Rufnummer haben die...

Huh Huh Huh

Hallo Cointrader88,

schickst du mir pls per Privatnachricht deine Ticket ID, dann sehe ich schnell nach was da los ist.

Lg
Hallo
ein kollege hat mir Bitpanda und bitcoin hier vor ein paar tagen empfohlen
ich habe mir vorher alles angesehen. Sah vertrauenswürdig aus
Warum zum teufel wenn ich meine Ersparnisse da rein stecke???
Seit 2 Tagen kommt nichts

jetzt warte ich immer noch auf meine 15BTC
und vom Support auch keine Antwort
nicht einmal eine Rufnummer haben die...

Huh Huh Huh

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hey guys,

we are resolving the issues with the missing deposits. Sorry for this. Support is currently swamped with the huge new influx of customers! Should all work very soon again.

Regards
Activity: 2
hi to all of you.

i am also a customer of bitpanda for 2 days. yesterday i tried to deposit my first btc at about 23:30 and i also have problems seeing them in my bitpanda wallet. i would appreciate if someone from bitpanda could give a short statement regarding the current situation.
i know that their support might be in a hurry because of new customers in the last weeks because of the medial attention of cc but imho it is necessary to give new customers a good experience when they first get in contact with cc especially at the current price level.

while i am writing this message my transaction got 58 confirmations. i thought the deposit process is automated. but 58 confirmations and no deposit seems either there are bigger problems with the process itself or the deposit is handled manually.

i hope we get a fast feedback so i can calm down again.

kr
i am a customer from bitpanda Long time (half year)
i never get Problems.
But now i still waiting for Deposit 0.03BTC since over 8 hours!!!
(fee was "in the next 5 blocks!")

i just test it again now 0.03 BTC with Fee next 2 block

AGAIN

the System in Bitpanda not working right now?!
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Hello,

I tried to buy 100 EUR value of btc i transferred money on 28.11.2017 at 20:49. I didnt get any bitcoins however payment shown sent from my bank account. I have sent several e-mails to support service just answer is "check your payment" I would like to continue to buy from Bitpanda several times every month as i do now, however this problems effects my purchase program.

(Order ID :T118763228219080061)

Support id83271

Can you help me please?

Kind regards

Hello ozeraykut,

in cases like that please contact [email protected] because we would ask you to provide information that shouldn't stay in public.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Just a big warning from me, after a firmware update of my phone i lost my 2FA accounts via google authenticator app and had to go through the painful process to reset/getting all accounts to work again. I highly recommend using "Authy" over google, since there you can store a backup of the account data.

Yet www.bitpanda.com was the only service that did not provide a easy/reasonable 2FA reset option, i use a basic bronze account that does not need a id verification and the support only offered me a reset by id verification. After i told them that i don't want to give them my id's, which was the main reason i just use a bronze account in the first place, i haven't got any information in two days  Huh

In comparison bitgo, neteller, google and all other services had some form of 2fa reset option and did not require more information than was needed to open the account in the first place. So i'm less than happy with how this is handled by bitpanda.com

[UPDATE] After 3 days the support offered the reset via providing the last 4 IBAN digits of the last transaction. Hopefully this will work and i get my account back!
I still strongly suggest to make it more clear that if anything happens with your phone (lost, manual firmware update, factory reset) the google app will not backup/restore the accounts and you have to go through a manual and in some cases painfully recover process. This all could have been avoided if i would have used "Authy" or any other 2fa app that does a backup. I now also understand why Bitwarden do recommend Authy over google in there 2fa FAQ page. At least make a screenshot of the org. code page you use to add the account and store this in some password manager or locally safe place.

Hello andy2222,

we are aware that recovering 2FA is not a simple process, however we are a financial service and need to protect our users so we need to be extra safe. Though you have the ability to recreate your 2FA always by yourself. We show the creation key of the 2FA-entry whenever 2FA is set up. It should be backed up and we ask the user to do so also. If you didn't do so already it might be a good idea to disable 2FA in order to reenable it while backing up the creation key.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

When will you integrate IOTA for easy-buying at BitPanda?

Hello mensa1984,

we only speak about new features and coins added to Bitpanda once done. So in order to stay up-to-date please check out our newsletter, blog and social media channels.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

...hi;
there are 3 more hardforks coming in Bitcoin within the next weeks. can I stay with my bitcoins on the bitpanda exchange or is that a bad idea?
i like to participate in the new coins !

thanks Erik

Hello Erik,

if you want to stay on the safe side then please withdraw your coins to a wallet you hold the privkeys of the addresses.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo

My phone number became unvalid. How can I change it? My email is.

bitpanda ÄÄTT electricsoul.org

Thanks & greetings
Robert

Hello Robert,

please contact us through [email protected] because we need personal data from you.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Hallo

My phone number became unvalid. How can I change it? My email is.

bitpanda ÄÄTT electricsoul.org

Thanks & greetings
Robert
...hi;
there are 3 more hardforks coming in Bitcoin within the next weeks. can I stay with my bitcoins on the bitpanda exchange or is that a bad idea?
i like to participate in the new coins !

thanks Erik
Activity: 77
When will you integrate IOTA for easy-buying at BitPanda?
Pages:
Jump to: