Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 18. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just a big warning from me, after a firmware update of my phone i lost my 2FA accounts via google authenticator app and had to go through the painful process to reset/getting all accounts to work again. I highly recommend using "Authy" over google, since there you can store a backup of the account data.

Yet www.bitpanda.com was the only service that did not provide a easy/reasonable 2FA reset option, i use a basic bronze account that does not need a id verification and the support only offered me a reset by id verification. After i told them that i don't want to give them my id's, which was the main reason i just use a bronze account in the first place, i haven't got any information in two days  Huh

In comparison bitgo, neteller, google and all other services had some form of 2fa reset option and did not require more information than was needed to open the account in the first place. So i'm less than happy with how this is handled by bitpanda.com

[UPDATE] After 3 days the support offered the reset via providing the last 4 IBAN digits of the last transaction. Hopefully this will work and i get my account back!
I still strongly suggest to make it more clear that if anything happens with your phone (lost, manual firmware update, factory reset) the google app will not backup/restore the accounts and you have to go through a manual and in some cases painfully recover process. This all could have been avoided if i would have used "Authy" or any other 2fa app that does a backup. I now also understand why Bitwarden do recommend Authy over google in there 2fa FAQ page. At least make a screenshot of the org. code page you use to add the account and store this in some password manager or locally safe place.
Activity: 10
Hello,

I tried to buy 100 EUR value of btc i transferred money on 28.11.2017 at 20:49. I didnt get any bitcoins however payment shown sent from my bank account. I have sent several e-mails to support service just answer is "check your payment" I would like to continue to buy from Bitpanda several times every month as i do now, however this problems effects my purchase program.

(Order ID :T118763228219080061)

Support id83271

Can you help me please?

Kind regards
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Please process my deposit (sepa). I wish there was a way for me to motivate the bitpandas to work faster!

Hello Bitcoinmandude,

unfortunately there is no way for us to speed up SEPA. Once sent it is in the hands of banks to move it. They take 1-2 business days until it reaches the target bank account.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 3
Please process my deposit (sepa). I wish there was a way for me to motivate the bitpandas to work faster!
Activity: 18
How long does Bitcoin Cash BCH have to be ranked #3 before you will allow full trade in it? Why did you ignore my previous question on this?
Bitpanda Support
It's not ok for bitpanda as soon as is not possible for us that are not from specified countries and cant get verified, it would be great if you can do anything with that. Thanks in advance.

Hello erddd1,

if we expand our accepted countries we would announce everything through our blog, newsletter and social media channels.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

No response for ticket ID: 81783

Hello Sixmen,

it looks like your problem already has been solved by now.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
No response for ticket ID: 81783
It's not ok for bitpanda as soon as is not possible for us that are not from specified countries and cant get verified, it would be great if you can do anything with that. Thanks in advance.
Bitpanda Support
Hi there, having some heavy issues with 3 deposits with higher values!
Money gone, but no coins received.

Are you guys 24/7 checking on tickets?

Got some deadlines tomorrow and it seems ticket is still untouched  Sad

Hello CyberOperations,

generally we check tickets each day. You should have received an answer by now. If no please let us know the ticket id of your request.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 3
Hi there, having some heavy issues with 3 deposits with higher values!
Money gone, but no coins received.

Are you guys 24/7 checking on tickets?

Got some deadlines tomorrow and it seems ticket is still untouched  Sad
Bitpanda Support
Can i buy some BTC with my credit card with a starter account ?

Hello tranquanghuy,

generell selling is possible for everyone worldwide but buying is possible only for customer in the EU.

Besides that we have verification limits that determine which payment forms are accepted. You can check it out here: https://www.bitpanda.com/limits

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Can i buy some BTC with my credit card with a starter account ?
Bitpanda Support
Hello kokno,

what do you mean with launch? We are life since a long time. You can check us out at https://bitpanda.com.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 30
Hopefully it will launch
Bitpanda Support
They say they are international but they dont accept members from Asian countries...LoL 

This must be a joke
  Cool

Hello Doctor-Coin,

users worldwide can sell crypto currencies on Bitpanda, however buying is restricted to users in the EU.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Bitcoin Community,

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpandacom

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPay
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

- Your BitPanda Team!

They say they are international but they dont accept members from Asian countries...LoL 

This must be a joke
  Cool
Bitpanda Support
Yesterday I put through an order for DASH via Visa payment however, while the transaction is marked as complete the coin have not arrived in my wallet 18 hours+ after the transaction.

I created a ticket with BitPanda support soon after however I have not had any response. I am very nervous that I've been ripped off and the lack of contact information / support from BitPanda is not helping. As a new customer, I'm starting to believe they don't have a good reputable service.

Hello Snowboarder04,

you should have received an answer already. If you still have questions please let me know your ticket id so I can check your case.

I'm apologizing for an answer that took longer than usual. Sometimes through price developments or other events this is possible. However every ticket should be answered within 24 hours. Mostly only a fraction of it.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Is this european only ?

Hello indika8821,

unfortunately only users from the EU can buy. Users worldwide can sell thought.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Is this european only ?
Yesterday I put through an order for DASH via Visa payment however, while the transaction is marked as complete the coin have not arrived in my wallet 18 hours+ after the transaction.

I created a ticket with BitPanda support soon after however I have not had any response. I am very nervous that I've been ripped off and the lack of contact information / support from BitPanda is not helping. As a new customer, I'm starting to believe they don't have a good reputable service.
Activity: 83
Thanks a lot, I will try
Pages:
Jump to: