Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 19. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks for the reply BitPanda, I got the euros in my eurowallet. I've got a second SEPA transaction in process now.
Activity: 48
when can I receive my SEPA withdraw
its been more than 3 days and nothing received
requested since 16/11

Hello mpunisher,

I answered your pm. Please check.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
waiting for reply ..
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
requested since 16/11

Hello mpunisher,

I answered your pm. Please check.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 48
requested since 16/11
Bitpanda Support
Thanks, its a good service.. but i would really like to see the minimum purchase limit lowered when paying with skrill/neteller for etherium :-)
I usually like to purchase for €5 at a time

Hello elskerlinn,

that wouldn't be a very good idea since the smaller transactions are the more they would charge you. It's always best to create bigger orders.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Could you modify your payout-system to work like blockchain.info or other sites like bittrex ?
I was in a hurry to pay a transaction and thought it will go through, because i am used to how it works @ bittrex.
So the ammount i sent was not the full ammount, because the fee was ~ 5$ and i did not calculate it by hand.
So i had to pay another 5$ to send a second transaction of around 30 cents. For another 5$.
The total ammount needed for a transaction is not visible, it must be calculated by the user himself by adding the ammount to send and the fee.
Also please show a notification if the balance is not enough to send a transaction off.

Hello Mr_Snipes,

if I understand you correctly then you sent BTC from your Bipanda Wallet to another address. When you do so you would set the amount you want to send. The TX fee is not included in this amount. If the remaining funds would be too few for the tx-fee then you would see a warning. We will always send the same amount you asked us to send.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

I transfered 500 euro with bank transfer yesterday. The money is no longer in my bank account. When will I see them in my Bitpanda eurowallet? I added the correct reference number to the transaction.

Hello Bitcoinmandude,

SEPA payments take one or two business days to reach us. If you have done everything correctly the amount will be credited to your euro wallet as soon as the payment reaches us.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 3
I transfered 500 euro with bank transfer yesterday. The money is no longer in my bank account. When will I see them in my Bitpanda eurowallet? I added the correct reference number to the transaction.
Activity: 7
Hello,

i also think Bitpanda should add BCH as soon as possible, it has many advances in comparison with BTC, also it got more popular the last days while BTC dropping after the segwit2x cancellation.

totally excited about the possibility it could be added Wink

--greetz-- Rocket Racoon
Activity: 18
Hi,

Why do you still not support Bitcoin Cash? It is the 3rd ranking cryptocurrency based on market capitalisation and 1 BCH has the highest value against the dollar next to Bitcoin. Is your disregard for Bitcoin Cash philosophical? It should be your customers who decide what top coins they exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Could you modify your payout-system to work like blockchain.info or other sites like bittrex ?
I was in a hurry to pay a transaction and thought it will go through, because i am used to how it works @ bittrex.
So the ammount i sent was not the full ammount, because the fee was ~ 5$ and i did not calculate it by hand.
So i had to pay another 5$ to send a second transaction of around 30 cents. For another 5$.
The total ammount needed for a transaction is not visible, it must be calculated by the user himself by adding the ammount to send and the fee.
Also please show a notification if the balance is not enough to send a transaction off.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Thanks, its a good service.. but i would really like to see the minimum purchase limit lowered when paying with skrill/neteller for etherium :-)
I usually like to purchase for €5 at a time
Ah that explains it. Thanks.
Bitpanda Support
How long do Bitcoin cash withdrawals usually take? I have sent my Bitcoin cash to a Bitcoin cash wallet but it just says pending. Been like that for an hour. Bitcoin is usually within seconds, so just wondering why Bitcoin cash is slower? Thanks.

Hello confusedpanda,

BCH withdrawals will be done once each business day.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
How long do Bitcoin cash withdrawals usually take? I have sent my Bitcoin cash to a Bitcoin cash wallet but it just says pending. Been like that for an hour. Bitcoin is usually within seconds, so just wondering why Bitcoin cash is slower? Thanks.
Bitpanda Support
Hello sir !

Do you accept members from outside europe ? Even with all verification process completed ?

Thanks

Hello MrAAKK,

please contact us via email at [email protected] so we can communicate about your case securely.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Hello sir !

Do you accept members from outside europe ? Even with all verification process completed ?

Thanks
Bitpanda Support
Hi,

Will you be incorporating PayPal into Bitpanda? I was surprised to see all these different payment methods but PayPal was missing. Would be so easy and convenient for me (and others I am sure). One last thing, if you chose to pay by VISA, the language goes from being in English and switches to German. I don't speak or read German, fortunately it was easy to guess and I could have googled the words if I had needed to, however, cleaning that up might be worth doing at some point. Thanks and sorry for all the questions. I am sure there will be more.

Hello confusedpanda,

unfortunately paypal changed their policy so we can not offer paypal anymore.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Hi,

Will you be incorporating PayPal into Bitpanda? I was surprised to see all these different payment methods but PayPal was missing. Would be so easy and convenient for me (and others I am sure). One last thing, if you chose to pay by VISA, the language goes from being in English and switches to German. I don't speak or read German, fortunately it was easy to guess and I could have googled the words if I had needed to, however, cleaning that up might be worth doing at some point. Thanks and sorry for all the questions. I am sure there will be more.
Bitpanda Support
It's sometimes the case that the bitcoin network is overloaded with transactions and this means delays. Let me know your BitPanda E-Mail-Adress by pm so I can search for your ticket if the problem still exists.

Hello dollarercoin,

can you please explain what you mean with this? We always use a transaction fee that a transaction will be implemented in the next block.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 30
Hello Bitcoin Community,

https://i.imgur.com/Wqop8GF.png?1

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpandacom

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPay
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

https://i.imgur.com/6t6O201.png

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

- Your BitPanda Team!
It's sometimes the case that the bitcoin network is overloaded with transactions and this means delays. Let me know your BitPanda E-Mail-Adress by pm so I can search for your ticket if the problem still exists.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi,

How long can I keep my Bitcoin Cash in my Bitpanda account? Will it disappear if I don't make a decision what to do with it soon? Is there a timeout on it? I'm still not sure what I want to do with it. Thanks.

No deadline for now. we will send out an email with a deadline if we wamt to add one in the future.

regards
Pages:
Jump to: