Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 20. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi,

How long can I keep my Bitcoin Cash in my Bitpanda account? Will it disappear if I don't make a decision what to do with it soon? Is there a timeout on it? I'm still not sure what I want to do with it. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
not recieved my etherium coin in my  wallet send me email [email protected]

Please contact support, but as I can see the ETH are in your wallet already.

Regards
Activity: 1
not recieved my etherium coin in my  wallet send me email [email protected]
Activity: 91
hello,

any chance adding amazon.fr gift cards soon?

Regards
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
are there any tax implications for people who withdraw their money to a bank account after selling coins received from a third party (like payment for something etc)?

You have to comply with the laws in your country. Dependent on your country you might need to report capital gains taxes.

Regards
Activity: 56
are there any tax implications for people who withdraw their money to a bank account after selling coins received from a third party (like payment for something etc)?
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
I found in Germany Coinbase was not usable, and therefore came looking at these guys. Has anyone encountered issues with them? What are the odds they won't run away with your money?

Hello cryptoisdafuture,

we are an austrian GmbH and are live since 3 years. In this time we operated without problems we have hundreds of thousands of users.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Thanks Sebastian. Are you KYC compliant? I see lots of people complaining that they're not able to withdraw funds from their accounts. Me and my friends were trying to make accounts, but this caused us to reconsider.

Hallo cryptoisdafuture,

we follow official rules and have to verify our customers like every legit platform has to do. For the wallet no verification is needed.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I found in Germany Coinbase was not usable, and therefore came looking at these guys. Has anyone encountered issues with them? What are the odds they won't run away with your money?

Hello cryptoisdafuture,

we are an austrian GmbH and are live since 3 years. In this time we operated without problems we have hundreds of thousands of users.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Thanks Sebastian. Are you KYC compliant? I see lots of people complaining that they're not able to withdraw funds from their accounts. Me and my friends were trying to make accounts, but this caused us to reconsider.
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support

Hello cryptoisdafuture,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 15
Awesome Smiley

Great to see reputable people opening fiat gateways.

will it still anonymous? if we pay with fiat or credit card
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 12
No, i dont know the specifics of SEPA, i wasnt aware i had to know every detail? Having said that, there are no details of clearance times on the Bit panda website, so how would anyone know?
 I'm just a Bitpanda customer trying to do a straight forward withdrawal...thats all.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Now Monday, no money in my account, whats scary is my bank have no knowledge of it. What an awful system, i will NOT be using this again.

hey Volante,

I am sorry you didn't know about the specifics of the SEPA system, unfortunately there is no way for us to speed it up. banks don't work on the weekend!

Regards
Now Monday, no money in my account, whats scary is my bank have no knowledge of it. What an awful system, i will NOT be using this again.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Withdrew 586 Euros from my Euro wallet on Fri 20.10.17,
 Bitpanda status for this withdrawal says 'FINISHED' and sent to my bank account, on checking, there is NO money in my account, called my bank and they have no knowledge of the transaction!!
    Any help or information appreciated.

Finished means we sent the payment, but if you requested it on Friday it will not arrive before monday, maybe even on Tuesday. You can thank the very slow SEPA bank system for that Wink

Regards
Withdrew 586 Euros from my Euro wallet on Fri 20.10.17,
 Bitpanda status for this withdrawal says 'FINISHED' and sent to my bank account, on checking, there is NO money in my account, called my bank and they have no knowledge of the transaction!!
    Any help or information appreciated.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello confusedpanda,

you can only sell or withdraw BCH on Bitpanda.

Do you have any plans to fully support both buying and selling of bitcoin cash? What will happen to my bitcoincash in November when there is a hard fork?

We will post a Hard fork policy this week for the upcoming forks. but the Bitcoin cash will not be affected at all in November. Only the Bitcoin Network will be forked.

Regards

If you are referring to the October 25th Bitcoin Gold fork, then aren't you leaving it very late to let everyone know what is going on? It's only a few days away! I can't find a source for the actual date of the SegWit2x fork though. People were concerned earlier in the year over what would happen with the Bitcoin Cash fork, now it seems the same is happening and people don't know who is going to get their bitcoin gold etc? It seems the more I learn the more confused I get Sad

Short answer we will credit most forks that are viable/survive. So if you have Bitcoin on Bitpanda you don't need to do anything Smiley
Hello confusedpanda,

Do you have any plans to fully support both buying and selling of bitcoin cash? What will happen to my bitcoincash in November when there is a hard fork?

We will post a Hard fork policy this week for the upcoming forks. but the Bitcoin cash will not be affected at all in November. Only the Bitcoin Network will be forked.

Regards

If you are referring to the October 25th Bitcoin Gold fork, then aren't you leaving it very late to let everyone know what is going on? It's only a few days away! I can't find a source for the actual date of the SegWit2x fork though. People were concerned earlier in the year over what would happen with the Bitcoin Cash fork, now it seems the same is happening and people don't know who is going to get their bitcoin gold etc? It seems the more I learn the more confused I get Sad
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello confusedpanda,

Regards
Hello confusedpanda,

Pages:
Jump to: