Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 21. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Hi,

I have a small amount of Bitcoin Cash that cloned over from the fork. I would like to purchase more BCH but it says it is disabled. Why can I not purchase BCH? Thanks.

Still a ConfusedPanda Smiley

Hello confusedpanda,

you can only sell or withdraw BCH on Bitpanda.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi,

I have a small amount of Bitcoin Cash that cloned over from the fork. I would like to purchase more BCH but it says it is disabled. Why can I not purchase BCH? Thanks.

Still a ConfusedPanda Smiley
Bitpanda Support
hello bitpanda team,
my 2fa device is broke and don't have any backup codes.. i need you to disable 2fa authentication on my acc after i verified my identity of course. can you support me here in this case?
thanks and regards
p

Hello p_zapplaran,

we can help you though not here please. For this please send us an email to [email protected]. We then will give you the info what we need.

It's always best to keep a backup of the creation key of the 2FA-entry so you are indepentend from support in case you lose your key.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Activity: 35
hello bitpanda team,
my 2fa device is broke and don't have any backup codes.. i need you to disable 2fa authentication on my acc after i verified my identity of course. can you support me here in this case?
thanks and regards
p
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Interesting project, do you have a bounty company? I would like to participate in facebook and twitter

No bounty campaign but you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook!

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hallo,

ich bekomme die Meldung bei bitpanda.com  Angry

"Achtung, die Wallet befindet sich im Wartungsmodus. Bitte schicke keine Einzahlungen im Moment!"

Was ist den das? Klingt irgendwie nicht seriös, oder?

Ich kann auch nicht auszahlen???

ETH ist zur Zeit im Wartungsmodus weil wir unser Wallet upgraden müssen für den Hardfork: https://blog.ethereum.org/2017/10/12/byzantium-hf-announcement/

Sobald alles am aktuellen Stand ist und alles getestet wurde geht die Wallet wieder online.

lg
Activity: 2
Hallo,

ich bekomme die Meldung bei bitpanda.com  Angry

"Achtung, die Wallet befindet sich im Wartungsmodus. Bitte schicke keine Einzahlungen im Moment!"

Was ist den das? Ich kann auch nicht auszahlen!!  Huh
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
CyberMiles
When are you going to accept Romanian customers to use their credit cards?
I thought it might be google authenticator so I searched my phone for it but it asked to install it, I went ahead and installed it and setup my google account with 2FA but there wasn't anything about bitpanda on it. I think I have wiped my phone since I first setup. I have emailed support and got an auto reply with a ticket number. Hopefully that will lead to a solution. I'm sure I must be able to recover my account because I had to have my mugshot taken with my passport etc Smiley
Bitpanda Support
I can't login to my account. It goes to a 2FA screen but nothing comes up on my mobile (I would only ever use my mobile for 2FA). If I installed an app for it when I regiostered then I have no idea what the app is, where it is, or how to use it. I have looked for my original sign up emails and they just say welcome etc blah blah blah, nothing about 2FA. I wanted to buy some coin today but can't. I looked for authentication emails too but nothing has come through. Please help! You don't seem to have a support telephone line.

Hello confusedpanda,

2FA (2-factor authentication) is used on the google authenticator app on your smartphone. (Google Authenticator for Android or Apple and Authenticator+ for Windows Phone)
When you open the app you should find an entry for bitpanda. The number there changes every 30 seconds. This is the actual 2FA-code. You will be required to enter it at login in a second step after you entered your email, password and captcha.

If you can't find the app then please send us an email to [email protected] so we can communicate securely.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
I can't login to my account. It goes to a 2FA screen but nothing comes up on my mobile (I would only ever use my mobile for 2FA). If I installed an app for it when I regiostered then I have no idea what the app is, where it is, or how to use it. I have looked for my original sign up emails and they just say welcome etc blah blah blah, nothing about 2FA. I wanted to buy some coin today but can't. I looked for authentication emails too but nothing has come through. Please help! You don't seem to have a support telephone line.
Bitpanda Support
Hello,

ZenCash team would like Zen to be listed on www.bitpanda.com

https://zensystem.io/
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annzen-horizen-unbounded-by-design-2047435

Please inform us about your decision. We would like to cooperate with you.

Thanks!

Thank you for your suggestion. We will check the cryptocurrency out.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 1
Hallo bitpanda Team,

da am 25.10. wieder ein Hard Fork ansteht, würde ich gerne wissen, wie ich hierbei vorgehen sollte.

LG Spitzbube
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
the payment method is quite complete .. and i see your project is good .. i will see further your project. Good luck
Bitpanda Support
Great exchange! Hope you make app for member! I will try and post in this thead

Thank you! We hope you will have a good experience on bitpanda.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello Bitcoin Community,

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpandacom

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPay
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

- Your BitPanda Team!
Great exchange! Hope you make app for member! I will try and post in this thead
Bitpanda Support

SEPA withdrawals are not instant, that is correct, it will take up to 12 hours to be sent out. After that it really should take a maximum of 2 working days (please also take care that vienna in austria might have different public holidays) to be handled by the banks involved

thanks i got it and edited my post.

so sepa taking 2 days is not bitpandas fault? Wink

Hello surfgott,

indeed it is out of our hands once we advised our bank to send out the money to our user. Thanks for confirming that the money reached.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
Bitpanda Support
Hi Bitpanda Team,

I have a feature request regarding your website. I would like to have a .csv-export of all my buys to import them into a tax-calculation software like cointracking.

Of course I would even prefer an API to make the tools communicate with each other, but a csv-export would be sufficient as well.

Thanks a lot

Hello butch3r,

thank you for your suggestion. I will forward this to our development department.

At the moment it is only possible to copy the data manually and enter it into a spreadsheet.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda

New customer here. Not that happy so far.
UI is easy to use except this new euro wallet, its confusing why there is two wallets in the UI (I do use € anyway). Pretty sure this would confuse A LOT of new customers.

Sent some bitcoin, did a Sepa transaction out. Took 12 hours for SEPA-confirmation. That already was a bit confusing as the site states "instant" in a lot of places. A day after the confirmation the money still is not here. When I do a lot of SEPA and it never takes longer than a day.

So its not as fast as the site communicates it is.

Hope it will arrive soon.

I dont mean it "that" negative but its a bit frustrating on your first transaction when the website could explain it better, so that you dont have to worry about your money arriving or not.

Hello Surfgott,

we decided to split the wallet types into coin wallets and fiat wallet because we awaited even more confusion by mixing up fiat and coin currencies. Especially for users that are new to the community.

SEPA withdrawals are not instant, that is correct, it will take up to 12 hours to be sent out. After that it really should take a maximum of 2 working days (please also take care that vienna in austria might have different public holidays) to be handled by the banks involved and credited to your account. This unfortunately can't be avoided. The other payout options, like skrill and neteller are instant.

If for some reason a payment did not reach you, then please send us an email to [email protected] so we can check in a secure conversation what the matter might be.

We are sorry that it took a bit longer than anticipated though we constantly work on becoming a better and safer exchange. Please follow our newsletter, social media and blog to find out about new additions and improvements we bring online.

Thank you,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda

Hallo Bitpanda,
Kann mir mal einer von euch sagen warum bei Euch Litecoin Einzahlungen zu Euch 12 Bestätigungen brauchen? Das ist ja wohl lächerlich. 6 ist überall Standard, Bitfinex akzeptiert schon 3, und ihr wollt 12??
Warum nicht gleich 1 Tag warten bis es 200 sind .... sowas ärgert echt. Das Service bei bitpanda ist jetztschon Internetweit eines der allerteuersten von den Gebühren her, beim FIAT in Crypto.
Dann aber noch bei einer Segwit Adresse sich SO Zeitlassen ist echt nur noch letztklassig.  Kann mich erinnern das es vor ein paar Monaten noch nicht so war.
Ausserdem warum gibt es keine Information darüber wieviele Bestätigungen es braucht in den z.b. FAQ?
Danke für die Antwort schonmal.

Hallo Xebone,

die 12 Bestätigungen sind eine Einstellung die sich an den Bestätigungszeiten für 3 Bestätigungen einer Bitcointransaktionen orientiert haben. Wir werden den Wert jetzt allerdings auf 6 heruntersetzen. Danke für den Hinweis.

Beim Thema Pricing muss ich dir allerdings widersprechen. Du darfst uns nicht mit einer reinen Börse vergleichen. Wir sind eine Retailexchange mit einem All-in-One System und da schauen wir immer, dass wir die bestmöglichen Preise in Europa anbieten können.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
Activity: 1
Hallo Bitpanda,
Kann mir mal einer von euch sagen warum bei Euch Litecoin Einzahlungen zu Euch 12 Bestätigungen brauchen? Das ist ja wohl lächerlich. 6 ist überall Standard, Bitfinex akzeptiert schon 3, und ihr wollt 12??
Warum nicht gleich 1 Tag warten bis es 200 sind .... sowas ärgert echt. Das Service bei bitpanda ist jetztschon Internetweit eines der allerteuersten von den Gebühren her, beim FIAT in Crypto.
Dann aber noch bei einer Segwit Adresse sich SO Zeitlassen ist echt nur noch letztklassig.  Kann mich erinnern das es vor ein paar Monaten noch nicht so war.
Ausserdem warum gibt es keine Information darüber wieviele Bestätigungen es braucht in den z.b. FAQ?
Danke für die Antwort schonmal.
Pages:
Jump to: