Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 22. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
New customer here. Not that happy so far.
UI is easy to use except this new euro wallet, its confusing why there is two wallets in the UI (I do use € anyway). Pretty sure this would confuse A LOT of new customers.
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Hi Bitpanda Team,

I have a feature request regarding your website. I would like to have a .csv-export of all my buys to import them into a tax-calculation software like cointracking.

Of course I would even prefer an API to make the tools communicate with each other, but a csv-export would be sufficient as well.

Thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi,

ich erhalte keine email zum bestätigen der auszahlung , wenn ich zb. ETH , LTC auf eine andere adresse senden will ?

funktionierte vorher einwandfrei , seit heute stimmt irgendetwas nicht..

if i want to transfer from my bitpanda wallet to another wallet , i dont get an email , which is required to verify the transaction ? why is that ?

thnx

Wir haben gerade keine Meldungen von Problemem mit dem Email-versandt. Am besten in den Spam-folder schauen. Wenn wirklich nichts ankommt, bitte ein Ticket beim Support aufmachen, wir finden ne Lösung!

lg
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
Hi,

ich erhalte keine email zum bestätigen der auszahlung , wenn ich zb. ETH , LTC auf eine andere adresse senden will ?

funktionierte vorher einwandfrei , seit heute stimmt irgendetwas nicht..

if i want to transfer from my bitpanda wallet to another wallet , i dont get an email , which is required to verify the transaction ? why is that ?

thnx
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Hey devs,
The project looks really great ! I already used the service before and it went well !
Keep up the good work. You have earned a user Smiley
Activity: 4
Hmm, ich glaub jetzt check ich es: Wenn man einen bitpanda-Gutschein um 500 Euro einlöst, dann bekommt man -zwingend-  z.B. sofort den gegenwert in Bitcoin oder anderen Coins gebucht (keine BRONZE notwendig, STARTER reicht). Mann kann dann auch ohne BRONZE auf sein Wallet oder an andere Börse senden. Verkauft man jedoch inzwischen -weil z.B. die Märkte krachen- die Bitcoins ins EURO Wallet hinein (noch immer ohne BRONZE möglich) und dann später wieder zurück in Bitcoin, dann muss man Handyverifizierung (also BRONZE) machen.  WEnn man sich also als STARTER vor einem Markteinbruch schützen will, dann muss man z.B. an eine andere Börse die Bitcoins überweisen, wo man dann z.B. für die hektische Zeit in Tether USDT tauschen kann, bis der Sturm vorüber ist. Dann kann man meinetwegen wieder zurück zu Bitpanda z.B. mittels BTC TRansaktion, alles weiterhin STARTER. Sobald man jedoch einmal in der zugegeben sehr praktischen EURO Wallet landet ist man quasi in der BRONZE-SMS-"Verifizierungsfalle". Ist das korrekt ?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
#seit wann muss man, wenn man vom Euro Wallet z.B. um 1oo Euro Bitcoins kaufen will, als STARTER eine SMS-Verifizierung mit Handy (also BRONZE) durchführen. Jetzt muss ich mich praktisch zwangsweise auch mit Handy verifizieren. Das war bis vor einer Woche noch ganz anders Huh?

bitcoin hat man noch nie ohne Bronze verifizierung kaufen können. Oder was genau meinst du?

lg
Activity: 4
#seit wann muss man, wenn man vom Euro Wallet z.B. um 1oo Euro Bitcoins kaufen will, als STARTER eine SMS-Verifizierung mit Handy (also BRONZE) durchführen. Jetzt muss ich mich praktisch zwangsweise auch mit Handy verifizieren. Das war bis vor einer Woche noch ganz anders Huh?
Activity: 2
Why do you cheat with your prices? You never give the correct prices at buying. You offer me 212.71 € price for 1 ETH. I want to buy for 2500€. How the f*ckin way can I get just 11.33 ETH on this price. 11.33x212.71= 2410 €.
You cheat me 90€ on just one transaction. I checked all my transactions and the sums never was correct. You cheat me every transaction... Why are u doing this? If i get 11.33 ETh for 2500€, why don't you write the correct price of 220.65€.  You can't calculate or you lying about your prices?

We never cheat anyone. The prices you see on the buy/sell page are the base prices, ontop of that are the payment fess. You always see the exact number of coins you get for the amount you pay for. So if you put in 2500€ , it would have told you that you get 11.33 ETH.

Regards

Ok. You just work with horrible fees, what you try to hide the most unvisible way.
"ontop of that are payment fees"-What you don't signify visible. If you don't count the numbers yourself, you won't see anywhere the fees. It's secret...that you have 90€ extra "unvisible" fee on a 2500€ value transaction. Nice job!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Why do you cheat with your prices? You never give the correct prices at buying. You offer me 212.71 € price for 1 ETH. I want to buy for 2500€. How the f*ckin way can I get just 11.33 ETH on this price. 11.33x212.71= 2410 €.
You cheat me 90€ on just one transaction. I checked all my transactions and the sums never was correct. You cheat me every transaction... Why are u doing this? If i get 11.33 ETh for 2500€, why don't you write the correct price of 220.65€.  You can't calculate or you lying about your prices?

We never cheat anyone. The prices you see on the buy/sell page are the base prices, ontop of that are the payment fess. You always see the exact number of coins you get for the amount you pay for. So if you put in 2500€ , it would have told you that you get 11.33 ETH.

Regards
Activity: 2
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
@bitpanda
can you give a a rough estimation on the iota integration?

I would also be interested in
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
@bitpanda
can you give a a rough estimation on the iota integration?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hey BitPanda !

It seems there is a possible scam going on with new exchange Bitzure, see this thread :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.new#new
It also seems some funds have been moved to you to this addy:  1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK from 19LsbJBRSqqbpv77uTubhwpwr42tcrbhG7, a known bitzure address.
You can follow the deposit trail that starts here: https://blockchain.info/address/1Lk5v7XPCEHqSfnNn7vv9MMVJoq2uhkxPq

If possible please investigate for fraudulent behavior, and please freeze the funds if applicable.

Thank you.

Answered PM.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Hey BitPanda !

It seems there is a possible scam going on with new exchange Bitzure, see this thread :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.new#new
It also seems some funds have been moved to you to this addy:  1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK from 19LsbJBRSqqbpv77uTubhwpwr42tcrbhG7, a known bitzure address.
You can follow the deposit trail that starts here: https://blockchain.info/address/1Lk5v7XPCEHqSfnNn7vv9MMVJoq2uhkxPq

If possible please investigate for fraudulent behavior, and please freeze the funds if applicable.

Thank you.

Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Offered Security Features:

SSL Certificate
2 Factor Authentification
Userdata is always encrypted
TREZOR Coldstorage
Different Servers for Web and Wallets
SMS Verification

so that means you keep the coins in a Trezor cold storage, or it means there is some kind of API for customers that have a Trezor?

We as bitpanda hold funds in a TREZOR coldstorage. At the moment there is no function for users to hold their coins in a trezor.
Activity: 1
Offered Security Features:

SSL Certificate
2 Factor Authentification
Userdata is always encrypted
TREZOR Coldstorage
Different Servers for Web and Wallets
SMS Verification

so that means you keep the coins in a Trezor cold storage, or it means there is some kind of API for customers that have a Trezor?
Bitpanda Support
Activity: 33
this is the best for eu
Bitpanda Support
Hallo
Gibt es bei Bitpanda keine SEPA-Überweisung (mehr)? Auf https://www.bitpanda.com/trades/buy/BTC gibt es keinen Button dafür.

Zum Auffüllen der Euro-Wallet auf https://www.bitpanda.com/fiatWallets/deposit/ ist SEPA noch da.

Yes it's correct. SEPA payment is only available for the EUR-wallet now anymore.

Ich verwende bei bitpanda den Google Authenticator für den 2FA-Handy-Code. Hab jetzt gehört, da hätte man sich zu Beginn auch einen Code notieren müssen, damit man den Google Authenticator wieder neu installieren kann (bei Verlust, Diebstahl, Neues Handy, etc.) ... ansonsten kann man NICHT mehr auf bitpanda.com rein ? Stimmt das ? Mein Handy ist relativ neu aber irgendwann trifft einer der o.a. Fälle zu und man muss neu installieren. Wie komme ich dann wieder in bitpanda ohne 2FA-Code rein  ? Was soll ich JETZT tun ? Bzw. was soll ich SPÄTER tun, wenn ich den Google-Authenticator irgendwann neu aufsetzen muss ?  Wahrscheinlich wird das manuell bei bitpanda.com erledigt werden müssen, wie schnell geht das ?

Du hast Recht, du würdest uns in so einem Fall kontaktieren und wir erklären dir was dann machbar ist.

In jedem Fall ist es aber besser du sicherst dir deinen 2FA creation key um selbst den Eintrag auf einem neuen Handy neu einrichten zu können.
Pages:
Jump to: