Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 23. (Read 96187 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Ich verwende bei bitpanda den Google Authenticator für den 2FA-Handy-Code. Hab jetzt gehört, da hätte man sich zu Beginn auch einen Code notieren müssen, damit man den Google Authenticator wieder neu installieren kann (bei Verlust, Diebstahl, Neues Handy, etc.) ... ansonsten kann man NICHT mehr auf bitpanda.com rein ? Stimmt das ? Mein Handy ist relativ neu aber irgendwann trifft einer der o.a. Fälle zu und man muss neu installieren. Wie komme ich dann wieder in bitpanda ohne 2FA-Code rein  ? Was soll ich JETZT tun ? Bzw. was soll ich SPÄTER tun, wenn ich den Google-Authenticator irgendwann neu aufsetzen muss ?  Wahrscheinlich wird das manuell bei bitpanda.com erledigt werden müssen, wie schnell geht das ?
DAs neue EUR Wallet gefällt mir sehr gut. Frage: Wie ist dieses Geld eigentlich gesichert/besichert im theoretischen Falle einer Pleite der bitpanda-Börse oder im Falle von Hacking-Diebstahl ? Liegt das Geld bei einer (österr.) Bank? Gilt da die Einlagensicherung pro Kunde mit 20000 bzw. 100000 Euro pro Konto oder gilt das nicht ? JA/NEIN ? 
I submitted a ticket on the bitpanda website regarding my transaction from coinbase to my ethereum wallet on bitpanda. Although the transaction appears successful on my bitpanda account, and I can see the amount in my ETH wallet, I am concerned as I cannot see it on the etherscan website when I enter my deposit address. Instead, the etherscan overview for my deposit address displays 0 balance.

This is my ticket reference, where I give full details of the transaction: 58327

I would really appreciate a response with clarification as soon as possible.

Thanks.

So it's been about 12 hours since I submitted a ticket. Still no response from anyone representing bitpanda. You guys really need to be a bit more prompt with your response when it comes to inquiries.

It's quite concerning when everything was prompt and dandy when depositing my money using your platform, but when contacting you with an inquiry/ concern then suddenly .....*crickets..*

There is a very big amount of tickets but we are answering every ticket within 24 hours.

As for your question, that answer is that your deposit address is instantly sweapt into our coldstorage, so that all funds are safe.

Regards

So does that mean that I cannot use my ethereum deposit address from bitpanda to get an overview of my balance on etherscan? That's a bit strange as being able to see it there is what gives customers that extra level of assurance and confirmation that our transaction was indeed successful.

You can't use it to check the balance, but you can check it for incoming transactions.

Hmm...

Well at the very least I appreciate the prompt response here.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I submitted a ticket on the bitpanda website regarding my transaction from coinbase to my ethereum wallet on bitpanda. Although the transaction appears successful on my bitpanda account, and I can see the amount in my ETH wallet, I am concerned as I cannot see it on the etherscan website when I enter my deposit address. Instead, the etherscan overview for my deposit address displays 0 balance.

This is my ticket reference, where I give full details of the transaction: 58327

Thanks.

So it's been about 12 hours since I submitted a ticket. Still no response from anyone representing bitpanda. You guys really need to be a bit more prompt with your response when it comes to inquiries.

It's quite concerning when everything was prompt and dandy when depositing my money using your platform, but when contacting you with an inquiry/ concern then suddenly .....*crickets..*

There is a very big amount of tickets but we are answering every ticket within 24 hours.

As for your question, that answer is that your deposit address is instantly sweapt into our coldstorage, so that all funds are safe.

Regards

So does that mean that I cannot use my ethereum deposit address from bitpanda to get an overview of my balance on etherscan? That's a bit strange as being able to see it there is what gives customers that extra level of assurance and confirmation that our transaction was indeed successful.

You can't use it to check the balance, but you can check it for incoming transactions.

Thanks.

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Thanks.

Regards

Thanks.

Thanks.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hallo
Gibt es bei Bitpanda keine SEPA-Überweisung (mehr)? Auf https://www.bitpanda.com/trades/buy/BTC gibt es keinen Button dafür.

Zum Auffüllen der Euro-Wallet auf https://www.bitpanda.com/fiatWallets/deposit/ ist SEPA noch da.
Activity: 255
Merit: 109
Hallo

Gibt es bei Bitpanda keine SEPA-Überweisung (mehr)? Auf https://www.bitpanda.com/trades/buy/BTC gibt es keinen Button dafür.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
FYI several hours passed still unavailable
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
We answered your ticket. We will use the ticket for everything now in order to protect your personal informations.
almost an hour after DASH deposit, with 7 confirmation, still not available in account
any help ?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XqLGXG9J9PGzzSXLTCCzsf21iHzTSjbx4A.htm

support ticket
almost an hour after DASH deposit, with 7 confirmation, still not available in account
any help ?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XqLGXG9J9PGzzSXLTCCzsf21iHzTSjbx4A.htm
Bitpanda Support
Höhe   Zeit   Hash   Größe (kB)
481625 (Hauptkette)   2017-08-22 18:01:07   000000000000000000222af43fc881a4c7c5202eb55b65818a3b80f9f097a804           998.26
481624 (Hauptkette)   2017-08-22 17:46:08   000000000000000001143c8c0a327e52da24f6921e1d063ab5e199730c3ab4a0   999.17
481623 (Hauptkette)   2017-08-22 17:43:00   000000000000000000d265b12ab2bfba5629e342c880cbd0cbbbee96a89e6351   998.27
481622 (Hauptkette)   2017-08-22 17:28:49   000000000000000000dd5b7b760e1537c34c187c6d02c260a8f7eda213d2aa60   998.23
481621 (Hauptkette)   2017-08-22 17:21:14   00000000000000000055a2893295b6816a6274d1bd68a8643a998935e93a5579   999.25
481620 (Hauptkette)   2017-08-22 17:19:23   000000000000000001033279f71a4ae7964eaa1d8eefc2b8898dd534e1868c98   998.15
481619 (Hauptkette)   2017-08-22 16:50:21   0000000000000000010d232f4f02daa9ba25d6c465fb017ae0f82258465dd7cb     999.27

Ich glaube nicht, das dass nach keine Blöcke gefunden aussieht... Ich weiss BTC Transaktionen müssen irgendwann durch gefundene Blöcke auch bestätigt werden, aber trotzdem kann man die ja schon versenden, wenn sie im eigenen Besitz sind.

Edit: Auszahlung erhalten. Danke.

MfG Manu

Ja, wie du schon bemerkt hast funktioniert alles wieder problemlos.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hallo bitpanda support, ich warte jetzt schon 23 minuten auf eine auszahlung aus meinem bitpanda wallet.. ich habe bereits ein ticket mit der nummer 56643 erstellt... ich war bei der letzten nutzung von eurem service vor 2 monaten sehr zufrieden da ging die auszahlung vom bitpanda wallet innerhalb von 2 minuten, ich hoffe ich kann weiter auf euren guten service bauen. ich bitte um zügige bearbeitung der auszahlung wie im ticket beschrieben
Bitpanda Support
Hallo, es werden derzeit im Bitcoin Netzwerk leider keine Blöcke gefunden. Wir müssen uns alle etwas gedulden. Das tut uns leid.
Bitpanda Support
How many confirmations do DASH and BTC need before I can sell them for euros? Thanks

Bitcoins need 1 to 3 confirmations depending on the amount though because of the unclear situation bitcoin confirmations are still at 6 at the moment. This will be changed in the next days.

Dash needs also 1 to 3 confirmations.
Activity: 47
How many confirmations do DASH and BTC need before I can sell them for euros? Thanks
Bitpanda Support

Bitpanda adds EUR wallet service

Your personal EUR wallet

Since we are constantly working on offering you a better platform and best possible service, we are pleased to announce the addition of our new EUR wallet feature. The EUR wallet allows you to store funds from selling your digital currencies or direct deposits securely inside your account. Hence, you are now able to rebuy digital currencies directly via your EUR wallet or can withdraw EUR to your bank account at a later time. Therefore, you can save a lot on the payment option fees every time you want to make an order.

Free SEPA deposits and withdrawals

Once you use this service, you can hold € directly in your bitpanda account, instead of first having to send them to your bank account. You’ll be able to choose to buy more coins with your stored Euro balance or cash out the profit to your bank account, Skrill, Neteller or buy Amazon.de voucher.

Should you be interested in using your EUR wallet for your digital currency trading needs, you can deposit Euro conveniently and instantly with one of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Sofort-Überweisung, EPS and giropay.

Recurring deposits

Moreover, we have improved the SEPA method to make trading via our platform even more convenient for you. Once you open a SEPA deposit order, your personal unique payment reference can be found. This number stay always the same for you. Through adding this to your SEPA transaction, your EUR wallet will be topped up automatically as soon as the money arrives. With this feature, the option to make trades on a scheduled basis becomes a lot easier and cheaper, as you are now enabled to perform recurrent deposits for free.

Fewer fees, more profit!

We have decided to add the fiat wallet feature in order to ease trading via bitpanda and to help you save money. By not having to go the detour via your bank account on every sale and purchase, you will now save precious money and time that can be invested more effectively in your digital currencies portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: