Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 92. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
so i might be wrong here, but im pushing ~14mh/s and all day the readout is reading between 10 and 12.5, why is that. seems like a huge difference. like right now it says im pushing 9.5 but im seeing 14mh.s total output from my machines
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Mmm... general comment

Look at the last 30 days profitability:

2014-04-21 0.00689 BTC / Mhs Per Day with LTC at 0.00483 BTC / Mhs Per Day ( Great!)

Steady decline of LTC to 0.00288 BTC / Mhs / Day with Pool profitability struggling to stay above it (albeit with some nice peaks along the way) at 0.00303 BTC / Mhs / Day with preceeding 4 days below LTC

Now I absolutely love CM, the concept, the stats, simplicity etc. But fearing next 30 days will see LTC sub 0.002 and the 'Dry Altcoin Market' prevailing...

Not FUD - I have been so near to investing in a number of ASICs direct from China but keep holding back! Last week I had convinced myself of ROI in around 3 -4 months but now?

Great to see BTC climbing a big wall in past 24 hours with a significant pump but I wonder how much this will help the Altcoin market and the multi-switching-pools generally?

Where are you getting 0.00689/MHs/Day???
BTC is going up, so ROI should go down a bit. Coin price will hopefully stay the same or go up.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Mmm... general comment

Look at the last 30 days profitability:

2014-04-21 0.00689 BTC / Mhs Per Day with LTC at 0.00483 BTC / Mhs Per Day ( Great!)

Steady decline of LTC to 0.00288 BTC / Mhs / Day with Pool profitability struggling to stay above it (albeit with some nice peaks along the way) at 0.00303 BTC / Mhs / Day with preceeding 4 days below LTC

Now I absolutely love CM, the concept, the stats, simplicity etc. But fearing next 30 days will see LTC sub 0.002 and the 'Dry Altcoin Market' prevailing...

Not FUD - I have been so near to investing in a number of ASICs direct from China but keep holding back! Last week I had convinced myself of ROI in around 3 -4 months but now?

Great to see BTC climbing a big wall in past 24 hours with a significant pump but I wonder how much this will help the Altcoin market and the multi-switching-pools generally?

I have read about Darkcoin and its anonimity but I have heard that it has a huge premine... is that true?
I believe that Dark Wallet will soon bring anonimity to Bitcoin too, that's a great news.

They had a premine which they blamed on a bug in the difficulty adjustment code but the exchange rate is now high enough that everyone's willing to forget that. It doesn't change the fact though that the devs are arrogant pricks, forking left and right on short notice and releasing broken wallets.

So it's true that they have a huge stash that they could dump in any moment?
Well, I don't know, but it kinda sounds like the usual scam to me. I guess some people will be able to make good trading money with darkcoin and much more people will lose their money, but c'est la vie.

It is a scam, and their anonymity feature can easily be implemented into Bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

I have read about Darkcoin and its anonimity but I have heard that it has a huge premine... is that true?
I believe that Dark Wallet will soon bring anonimity to Bitcoin too, that's a great news.

They had a premine which they blamed on a bug in the difficulty adjustment code but the exchange rate is now high enough that everyone's willing to forget that. It doesn't change the fact though that the devs are arrogant pricks, forking left and right on short notice and releasing broken wallets.

So it's true that they have a huge stash that they could dump in any moment?
Well, I don't know, but it kinda sounds like the usual scam to me. I guess some people will be able to make good trading money with darkcoin and much more people will lose their money, but c'est la vie.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Is X11 really that profitable? I wonder who is buying those shitcoins...

Price is getting pumped up, since shitty DarkCoin has a new fully anonymous feature, and its an algorithm that needs 11 proof of work methods, and saves more electricity and less heat.

Price is getting pumped up, since shitty DarkCoin has a new fully anonymous feature, and its an algorithm that needs 11 proof of work methods, and saves more electricity and less heat.

Activity: 265
I've been asking about the X11 pool for a while, but Terk seems to ignore everything about X11 for now. I hope he sees this and could give us an answer.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Terk, any plans for a N or X11 based switching pool with autopayouts to BTC? Seems like a lot of hashing power (GPU) has been moving in that direction, just wondering if you were planning on supporting such a thing. I love your site, but have moved all my hashing to X11 or N depending on how the wind blows and probably won't be back on scrypt again unless the wind blows back in that direction.
Activity: 420
gtraah, read the first part of the OP of this thread please.

Yeh I did,

What I am saying is nothing to do with this, I know about those untracked shares etc.... I am using CPUminer for my Grids and Sgminer for my GPUs.

What I am checking is the rejected MHs on the poolside compare to the REjected MH/s to the other pools side...

Also my Total MH/s is lower by  around 1.5mhs on Clever than on waffle, when doing some calculations that 1.5mhs equalls roughly the same percentage of Rejects I am getting with clever.. FOr example If I check my poolside rejects on waffle I will see this 0.5 - 1.80% All the time Some times A LITTLE over...

But with clever my rejects on poolside are never this low. Then when I look at the last 24hr average reject rate is always between 5-10% , I never see these rejects with waffle ... Id rather mine here but I am just wondering why this has been always the case

PS: My POOLSIDE overall Accepted MH for Waffle is 1.5Mhs Higher than Clever... And this is due to the difference in rejected shares, if you want to see what I am talking about point your miner there just to see the reject differences and the accepted/rejected Mh/s differences. You will see what I am talking about.

We all have miners pointed at CleverMining. Also, you must know that pools can only track hashrate based on accepted shares, and it isn't that accurate.

No I meant at waffle to see if your accepted vs Rejected changes vs Clever..
Just a general question....

Is everyone currently mining here on ASICs?  Or are there still some die-hard GPU hold outs?Huh

No scrypt Asic's here

There are many whales with huge datacenters full of gridseeds here.

I was talking about my equipment, apologies for the confusion mate Wink

I was just answering the original question. I am mining on a GPU rig.
Activity: 322
3D Printed!

Is everyone currently mining here on ASICs?  Or are there still some die-hard GPU hold outs?Huh

No scrypt Asic's here

I was talking about my equipment, apologies for the confusion mate Wink

No scrypt Asic's here

3D Printed!

No scrypt Asic's here
Activity: 174
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH

3D Printed!

Scrypt-Based Mining now is just generally dead. I don't see the point anymore, even if you have Mh/s, you're still losing a LOT with electricity costs.

Some people have access to really cheap or even free electricity.

True, however my single card rig (303KH/s) uses 240W solid when mining. I have it on for 9 hours each day during the night since mining scrypt is so unprofitable ~ at least for me anyway. Its around £9 a month now that I'm doing this minus a couple pound due to my solar panels which are grid tied.

Pick up an R9 270 yo! Coupled with a Sempron 145 you can have a low power single rig pushing 430+ Kh/s and fairly low temps...should be under 175w! Also GOLD rated PSU or better helps a bunch.

Sounds like a plan! Cheers! Cheesy

I had just checked my 3x 270 scrypt rig with my watt-meter and it was pulling +/-550W from the wall (3x 270, Sempron145, 4GB ballistix sport, 2.5" 500GB 7200 WDD Black and a single 140mm case fan) roughly 1.25 Mh/s with sub 70 degree temps and almost no HWE

What PSU are you using? Are they undefvolted or overclocked?

Currently they are on a Corsair TX750 but I am debating which PSU to upgrade to next since the TX750 is only bronze rated...I was running a Raidmax 850AE on my first scrypt rig that I sold and I run Corsair CS750M's on pairs of Antminer S1's.

No voltage changes on any of my cards (as of yet) and only slight overclocking (+100-150 mHz) and NO changes to the memory clock.

Scrypt-Based Mining now is just generally dead. I don't see the point anymore, even if you have Mh/s, you're still losing a LOT with electricity costs.

True, however my single card rig (303KH/s) uses 240W solid when mining. I have it on for 9 hours each day during the night since mining scrypt is so unprofitable ~ at least for me anyway. Its around £9 a month now that I'm doing this minus a couple pound due to my solar panels which are grid tied.

Pick up an R9 270 yo! Coupled with a Sempron 145 you can have a low power single rig pushing 430+ Kh/s and fairly low temps...should be under 175w! Also GOLD rated PSU or better helps a bunch.

I had just checked my 3x 270 scrypt rig with my watt-meter and it was pulling +/-550W from the wall (3x 270, Sempron145, 4GB ballistix sport, 2.5" 500GB 7200 WDD Black and a single 140mm case fan) roughly 1.25 Mh/s with sub 70 degree temps and almost no HWE

What PSU are you using? Are they undefvolted or overclocked?
3D Printed!

Pages:
Jump to: